Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 51. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
would be interested to know if a crypto friendly diamond trader
would be interested to add the mother of gemstone themed coins too

i think its good bitstone raise awareness of crypto in gemstone trading business

Why would bitstone guys accept dmd? What could possibly be in it for them?

We will have to see how the gateway will operate. If it allows for people to obtain Bitstone for purchases on the storefront, for a small fee, it could be quite beneficial for Bitstone to allow people to convert dmd or whatever other coin to BitStone.

So in a sense, operate their own shapeshift? Could be onto something there. I think it would be smart for bitstone guys to ask for a dmd reserve bounty if they agreed. Still too early to call any shots like that.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

i think its good bitstone raise awareness of crypto in gemstone trading business

We will have to see how the gateway will operate. If it allows for people to obtain Bitstone for purchases on the storefront, for a small fee, it could be quite beneficial for Bitstone to allow people to convert dmd or whatever other coin to BitStone.
Activity: 583

legendary
Which step of the roadmap is BST on now?

BitStone is still at step zero. Initial distribution has already occurred, and now we need to build a community and buy support on the markets.

For some reason I do not have faith in these coins til they get further down their list. So many stop at step 0. I will watch until it gets further.

Well, at least it appears that you may be keeping an eye on it. BitStone will need future investors as well to keep the train going.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Depth chart looks pretty bomb right now. Support seems to be pretty solid.

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

BitStone is still at step zero. Initial distribution has already occurred, and now we need to build a community and buy support on the markets.

For some reason I do not have faith in these coins til they get further down their list. So many stop at step 0. I will watch until it gets further.

Good call but you never know when it will be 3 or 4 times the price the next day when you wake up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

yup, buy support is way up from yesterdays shakeout.
legendary

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
legendary
Price holding up? I'm buying more!

Please help bolster the market on this coin by also placing a lower bid and building the floor on this coin. The BitStone community needs to place bids, even if the bid is low, so we can protect if from massive dumps, like happened yesterday. If you are a bagholder, I suggest that it is in your best interest to get to the exchanges and at least put in a 50k sat bid on the books with Bittrex and a 10k sat bid on Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Price holding up? I'm buying more!
legendary
Activity: 602
Everyone knows EXACTLY what this is...  Tread carefully.

This reminds me of SVC (Sovereigncoin).  It's actually scary how similar the two are.

Why would you sell real gems for a cryptocurrency? Are you just that good of a person? That kind?  That generous?

I'm sure the vendors will end up getting USD in the end. Also, gemstones are not a commodity. They are a luxury item. In reality, the markup is rather high, especially on diamonds due to a certain cartel. Ever wonder how your local jewelry shop can regularly have clearance "sales" at 50-70% off? They aren't selling at a loss.  Cheesy Also, diamonds really are not that rare. If they were, you wouldn't be able to procure one at Wal-Mart.

That is the biggest bunch of Hogwash I have heard in a while.  I am sure you know better than the statements above.  I have seen multiple post here that say diamonds have a high markup price, untrue for fine diamonds.  Your statements are misleading or ignorant.

Look at the image below:
-You are right saying that diamonds are not rare - except only 15% of all the mined diamonds are worthy of even a lowly I3 grade.  Meaning 85% of mined diamonds are better suited to make drill bits.

-Of the remaining 15% - Half are I1-I3 - These are the "Mark Up" diamonds that you see at Walmart -

- Now we are left with about 7% of the diamonds and those diamonds make up the "Nice Diamonds" from Flawless to SI2 - They typically sell from the diamond cutters etc to the diamond dealers for about 60% of Rap and then to the stores and jewelers for about 70% of Rap.  The store then marks them up to about 80%-100% of Rap.  That only goes for the SI stuff and below.  If you have a D,E,F color and VS or better clarity then there will be a premium of 10% to way up for a Flawless D color diamond.  

Then the cut and flourescence come into play.  Rap is based on Brilliant/Ideal cut and you subtract for a lesser cut and subtract for fluorescence.

Obviously these statements are valid for a GIA graded stone and to a lesser degree EGL-USA.

etc. etc etc.

I challenge you to find a 1 ct -  VVS - D colored diamond marked off 75% at your local Walmart - What I see in the list are high quality stones (for the most part) and the price of those stones is extremely predictable - for comparison purposes you can refer to Rap or Bluenile.com for accurate pricing - and use that to judge how the stones are priced when the store opens.  

Lastly - If you want to go out and by your wife (or did go out and buy your wife) a 2 carat I2 stone and are pissed off you cannot sell it on Craigslist for what you paid for it - you probably did get ripped off and maybe you need to do more research next time and buy a stone in the top 7% and not the bottom 93%.

Activity: 686
Hello BitStone Community,

I would like to take the time to communicate a few points that may be of some interest to you all.

The BitStone team wishes to make the distinction that we are hosting the store and payment gateway, but we are not the vendors by any means.

We currently have multiple vendors and we are actively looking for the ones with the best prices.

Please note that our gemstone vendor has tons of different stones, but listing all the types will be done when it is announced.

Here is a sneak peak of one of our vendors inventory - 1.54 - 3.12 CT selections.

Lastly the only thing we are selling will be the "BitStone Appreciation sales".

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thank You,

BitStoneDev

Wow, some of these stones by themselves could easily approach the current marketcap on this coin, retail.

That's easily $200K in stones. I see this working well if people actually get their orders.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

This reminds me of SVC (Sovereigncoin).  It's actually scary how similar the two are.

Why would you sell real gems for a cryptocurrency? Are you just that good of a person? That kind?  That generous?

I'm sure the vendors will end up getting USD in the end. Also, gemstones are not a commodity. They are a luxury item. In reality, the markup is rather high, especially on diamonds due to a certain cartel. Ever wonder how your local jewelry shop can regularly have clearance "sales" at 50-70% off? They aren't selling at a loss.  Cheesy Also, diamonds really are not that rare. If they were, you wouldn't be able to procure one at Wal-Mart.

somebody gets it Grin Grin
legendary

legendary
Hello BitStone Community,

I would like to take the time to communicate a few points that may be of some interest to you all.

The BitStone team wishes to make the distinction that we are hosting the store and payment gateway, but we are not the vendors by any means.

We currently have multiple vendors and we are actively looking for the ones with the best prices.

Please note that our gemstone vendor has tons of different stones, but listing all the types will be done when it is announced.

Here is a sneak peak of one of our vendors inventory - 1.54 - 3.12 CT selections.

Lastly the only thing we are selling will be the "BitStone Appreciation sales".

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thank You,

BitStoneDev

Wow, some of these stones by themselves could easily approach the current marketcap on this coin, retail.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Everyone knows EXACTLY what this is...  Tread carefully.

This reminds me of SVC (Sovereigncoin).  It's actually scary how similar the two are.

Why would you sell real gems for a cryptocurrency? Are you just that good of a person? That kind?  That generous?
Pages:
Jump to: