Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 50. (Read 55576 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Hello Community,

First off, thank you for all the support here for the BitStone project.

I will surprisingly say the BST markets went haywire last night touching 99K + satoshis.

The cost to mine was 3030 sats avg, so I'm happy the early supporters made a few bucks.

Let me also say we are just getting started, and there is plenty of room to expand and grow.

I wanted to talk about how we plan to keep continuous demand on BST markets assuring this train keeps on chugging.

Anyone know about the Brand New Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miners?

These miners utilize Avalon's newly designed 28nm ASIC chip, which is the 5th generation chip that Avalon has successfully produced since their first chip in 2013.

Each miner is putting out about 3.5 TH +/- and they are super efficient!

Well, we have about 40 of them running in our warehouse right now.

Yes BitStone Team has a rather big mining operation, and some of these miners will be dedicated to mining BTC for the BST market support and buy pressure.

That's right, we will dedicate 3 Avalon 6 Bitcoin Miners to continually mine for BTC to be then sent over to exchanges to build more and more support daily.

This will ensure that stakers that like to daily dump their 1% a month earnings can do so freely without worrying about hurting the market, as we will be here to set aside support with the Bitcoin Miners on exchanges.

I will post the Public BTC address within the next day or two, and will post here in the thread everytime BTC is transfered from the BitStone BTC Miner Wallet to the Exchanges - and the price the orders are placed.

We are looking to truly build an economy here folks, and would really appreciate the community to show your support, and send a tweet or two about us on Social Media. https://twitter.com/BitStone_Devs/status/671032380661096448

The bigger we are as a community the more successful this venture will be.

Also please keep in mind that the BitStone Thread Store that will be hosted on BitcoinTalk is just an opportunity for everyone to see a sneak peak of a few things we will be offering along with our prices on these items.

Also this store thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstone-bst-store-use-your-bst-to-purchase-diamondsgemsgoldetc-1269234 is still under construction and prices and final items will be filled in there shortly. Please be patient.

Gold and Silver will for the most part be 10% under spot, yea that's saying a lot but we CAN and WILL do this.

Must get going, more updates soon.

BitStoneDev

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Looking good Bitstone!!

Hello Community,

BitStone BitcionTalk Store Thread currently under construction :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstone-bst-store-use-your-bst-to-purchase-diamondsgemsgoldetc-1269234

Have a better a look at some of the items we will be offering right from the get go.

I have amazing news on how we plan to keep demand on BST prices higher.

Will release more details on this plan tomorrow.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Great a lot of things to come back to on sunday, visiting the thread store now!

Now im digging it, looking forward to buy something from the store has is ready to get some sells.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello Community,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstone-bst-store-use-your-bst-to-purchase-diamondsgemsgoldetc-1269234

Have a better a look at some of the items we will be offering right from the get go.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Great a lot of things to come back to on sunday, visiting the thread store now!
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
would be interested to know if a crypto friendly diamond trader
would be interested to add the mother of gemstone themed coins too

i think its good bitstone raise awareness of crypto in gemstone trading business

Why would bitstone guys accept dmd? What could possibly be in it for them?

We will have to see how the gateway will operate. If it allows for people to obtain Bitstone for purchases on the storefront, for a small fee, it could be quite beneficial for Bitstone to allow people to convert dmd or whatever other coin to BitStone.

We are in contact with www.CoinPayments.net .

The BitStone Team is fronting up the cost of $975 to get listed with this payment processor.

This payment processor has the best shopping cart plugins that integrate into the backend of websites with ease.

This will include an extra block explorer along with a faucet.

This will also allow anyone with a coin listed on CoinPayments to convert whichever coin into BitStone to make purchases within the BitStone Store.

More details on that shortly, but I thought I'd let you know we have it covered A to Z.

Take Care,

BitStoneDev

great work mate ...

#crysx

i think its good bitstone raise awareness of crypto in gemstone trading business

We will have to see how the gateway will operate. If it allows for people to obtain Bitstone for purchases on the storefront, for a small fee, it could be quite beneficial for Bitstone to allow people to convert dmd or whatever other coin to BitStone.

We are in contact with www.CoinPayments.net .

The BitStone Team is fronting up the cost of $975 to get listed with this payment processor.

This payment processor has the best shopping cart plugins that integrate into the backend of websites with ease.

This will include an extra block explorer along with a faucet.

This will also allow anyone with a coin listed on CoinPayments to convert whichever coin into BitStone to make purchases within the BitStone Store.

More details on that shortly, but I thought I'd let you know we have it covered A to Z.

Take Care,

BitStoneDev

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Hello Community,

Have a better a look at some of the items we will be offering.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Great news! BitStone team works really fast  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hello Community,

Have a better a look at some of the items we will be offering.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
great coin
i will try to buy some coin
Hello Community,

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
15 BTC buy support looks great  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello anyone selling of the market ? pm me please!

I will sell some for 70k sats if you want.

damn that just too high right now, market price is at 39k

I will sell some for 70k sats if you want.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
now this thread is getting interesting and some real talk is getting placed which is much closer to realities. keep up the hard work btstone team if it work out as per your business plan then i see you guys on top of the charts soon.
[snip]

BitStoneDev

awesome, two questions tho. Do you have any small 1/2 ct stones? Looking for something smaller to buy with my bst stash. something around $2000 usd. Can I pay with btc along side the bst stash I have, if I didn't have enough bst. Follow me?

[snip]

BitcoinTalk BST Store Thread will be launched soon, and we will possibly be using OgNasty as the escrow provider.

More Details on these topics soon.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

So you will make a separate thread here and begin making sales on bitcointalk first? Sounds like a good idea to build investor confidence. Look forward to possibly using some of my bst supply to make a purchase.

So in a sense, operate their own shapeshift? Could be onto something there. I think it would be smart for bitstone guys to ask for a dmd reserve bounty if they agreed. Still too early to call any shots like that.

I will speak with DMD devs to see if there is any partnership we can work out.

Will be sure to keep you all posted on this.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

how much coin everything Huh Huh Huh Huh

There are currently 447,516 BST in existence.

View more information like this here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Hello BitStone Community,

I would like to take the time to communicate a few points that may be of some interest to you all.

The BitStone team wishes to make the distinction that we are hosting the store and payment gateway, but we are not the vendors by any means.

We currently have multiple vendors and we are actively looking for the ones with the best prices.

Please note that our gemstone vendor has tons of different stones, but listing all the types will be done when it is announced.

Here is a sneak peak of one of our vendors inventory - 1.54 - 3.12 CT selections.

Lastly the only thing we are selling will be the "BitStone Appreciation sales".

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thank You,

BitStoneDev

awesome, two questions tho. Do you have any small 1/2 ct stones? Looking for something smaller to buy with my bst stash. something around $2000 usd. Can I pay with btc along side the bst stash I have, if I didn't have enough bst. Follow me?

Hello,

Thanks for asking your questions here in the thread.

Do you have any small 1/2 ct stones?

Yes, we have many 1/2 ct stones that will be available for purchase.

Can I pay with btc along side the bst stash I have, if I didn't have enough bst?

Yes, you will be able to pay any difference in price using BTC as a alternative purchase option.

BitcoinTalk BST Store Thread will be launched soon, and we will possibly be using OgNasty as the escrow provider.

More Details on these topics soon.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

how much coin everything Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: