Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 52. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
nice shakeout today Grin Grin we needed that. great update dev, thanks for clearing those things up.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Hello BitStone Community,

I would like to take the time to communicate a few points that may be of some interest to you all.

The BitStone team wishes to make the distinction that we are hosting the store and payment gateway, but we are not the vendors by any means.

We currently have multiple vendors and we are actively looking for the ones with the best prices.

Please note that our gemstone vendor has tons of different stones, but listing all the types will be done when it is announced.

Here is a sneak peak of one of our vendors inventory - 1.54 - 3.12 CT selections.

Lastly the only thing we are selling will be the "BitStone Appreciation sales".

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thank You,

BitStoneDev

awesome, two questions tho. Do you have any small 1/2 ct stones? Looking for something smaller to buy with my bst stash. something around $2000 usd. Can I pay with btc along side the bst stash I have, if I didn't have enough bst. Follow me?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
twitter.com/BitStone_Devs
Hello BitStone Community,

I would like to take the time to communicate a few points that may be of some interest to you all.

The BitStone team wishes to make the distinction that we are hosting the store and payment gateway, but we are not the vendors by any means.

We currently have multiple vendors and we are actively looking for the ones with the best prices.

Please note that our gemstone vendor has tons of different stones, but listing all the types will be done when it is announced.

Here is a sneak peak of one of our vendors inventory - 1.54 - 3.12 CT selections.

Lastly the only thing we are selling will be the "BitStone Appreciation sales".

Any other questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

Thank You,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Another Bob, Gekko and co. play?

I'm shocked.

Different set of players. See original thread when they finally decided not to launch this in the summer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstonebstnew-development-currently-underwayno-premine-no-ico-1088486

I'm surprised the paycoin haters haven't shown up in force, yet, on this thread. Cheesy
I think Bob only made a cameo here. However, the recent dump is his style.

I wouldn't worry about the recent dump, just by looking at the current extraction in the network only 14% of the coins would be sitting on exchanges about 62k the rest of the coins 86% are being stake.

That is a good point. I only see 17,000 bst on exchanges, and when those get bought up see ya on the moon.

seems on bittrex there's about 50k BST
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

I'm shocked.

Different set of players. See original thread when they finally decided not to launch this in the summer.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstonebstnew-development-currently-underwayno-premine-no-ico-1088486

I'm surprised the paycoin haters haven't shown up in force, yet, on this thread. Cheesy

I wouldn't worry about the recent dump, just by looking at the current extraction in the network only 14% of the coins would be sitting on exchanges about 62k the rest of the coins 86% are being stake.

That is a good point. I only see 17,000 bst on exchanges, and when those get bought up see ya on the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I'm shocked.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

I'm shocked.

Activity: 598
some one say i was slow?  Grin

ok now i start buy some rofl
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm shocked.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Yup, sell all your coins, it's over  Grin

Low buy support it's good at this moment. We need to get rid of short-term players like a Bones261 Tongue

nice call! we have to shake the tree a little always.

Keep shaking the tree. Need more apples to fall into my bids. Kiss

Good to know!

Man where did all the support go, some buys at 6500 hit either a big shakeout or huge failure.
legendary

Low buy support it's good at this moment. We need to get rid of short-term players like a Bones261 Tongue

Good to know!
legendary

Low buy support it's good at this moment. We need to get rid of short-term players like a Bones261 Tongue

legendary

You can't get rid of me that easy. Someone dumped into my bids while I slept. Now, I basically have free coins to play the market with. Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 606

Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

I have a question.

Are we going to the moon?

Cheesy

I already made my 300% profit on this. I am satisfied ATM. Might turn to regret if I see this take flight. However, I don't think many whales or any pump groups are involved in this coin ATM. Volume seems rather paltry for that.

Why did you sell everything at 300% Get your BTC invested out and save your "free" coins for the ride. Rookie mistake man. You aren't buying back in for cheaper than you sold. Might as well just buy back in now.

I already got 500 coins back for cheaper.  Wink  I'm very patient and can wait to get more back. This coin needs buy support anyway, right?

It's true, coin needs buy support, but short-term players like you make it difficult to increase prices Smiley I and others who mine this coin could now sell at a profit 900-1000%. but as you see, most do not even set orders on bittrex.

No buy support now, only 0.3+ BTC.
Activity: 606

I have a question.

Are we going to the moon?

Cheesy

I already made my 300% profit on this. I am satisfied ATM. Might turn to regret if I see this take flight. However, I don't think many whales or any pump groups are involved in this coin ATM. Volume seems rather paltry for that.

Why did you sell everything at 300% Get your BTC invested out and save your "free" coins for the ride. Rookie mistake man. You aren't buying back in for cheaper than you sold. Might as well just buy back in now.

I already got 500 coins back for cheaper.  Wink  I'm very patient and can wait to get more back. This coin needs buy support anyway, right?

It's true, coin needs buy support, but short-term players like you make it difficult to increase prices Smiley I and others who mine this coin could now sell at a profit 900-1000%. but as you see, most do not even set orders on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
First time i see this coins, very interesting concept, when is the grand opening of the store?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
still holding from the POW phase staking like a mofo and waiting for store launch, hopefully product prices will not empty my wallet Cheesy
legendary
not much of a road map... forget the basic rule? where when how...  Undecided Undecided

how will it help holders of this coin? etc...

Lol, are you slow?

am i? what dose the "road map " tell you?

explain to me im slow  Grin

Basically, they are promising that this coin will get to be used to buy medallions made of gold and silver and to buy luxury goods. The standard mark up on loose gemstones and jewelry is rather high. They may be able to make a go out of it. The project may have a better chance if they get involved in costume jewelry as well. The mark up on that is even more ridiculous. Almost as high as a soft drink at a restaurant.
Pages:
Jump to: