Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 53. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 500
not much of a road map... forget the basic rule? where when how...  Undecided Undecided

how will it help holders of this coin? etc...

Lol, are you slow?

am i? what dose the "road map " tell you?

explain to me im slow  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
i  think that a lot of people will NOT  sell their BST and wait for the online store

Thats what I think too. Wait until people start getting their orders and taking pictures and posting them in the thread that the operation is legit. Then things will get loco I think.

I would have been more prone to bag hold if the roadmap applied more to my tastes. Gold, silver, diamonds, rubies, emeralds and sapphires are very nice. However, I want rocks that are more unusual to add to my collection. Of course, my tastes in rocks are probably too rare to mass market. There is not enough rhodochrosite and color change garnet to make a large market.
If I see that one of the merchants who eventually excepts this coin caters to the very rare and exotic, I may just be one of the people purchasing this coin, in the future, to use.
legendary

I have a question.

Are we going to the moon?

Cheesy

I already made my 300% profit on this. I am satisfied ATM. Might turn to regret if I see this take flight. However, I don't think many whales or any pump groups are involved in this coin ATM. Volume seems rather paltry for that.

Why did you sell everything at 300% Get your BTC invested out and save your "free" coins for the ride. Rookie mistake man. You aren't buying back in for cheaper than you sold. Might as well just buy back in now.

I already got 500 coins back for cheaper.  Wink  I'm very patient and can wait to get more back. This coin needs buy support anyway, right?
Activity: 583
i  think that a lot of people will NOT  sell their BST and wait for the online store

Thats what I think too. Wait until people start getting their orders and taking pictures and posting them in the thread that the operation is legit. Then things will get loco I think.
Activity: 686
not much of a road map... forget the basic rule? where when how...  Undecided Undecided

Lol, are you slow?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
With $30,523 marketcap, i don't think anyone will sell at that price.

yea most likely if the price goes x2 from what its right now people will sell some since pretty much everyone is staking their coins https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/#!extraction nice to see 85% of the coins moving the network.

Very secure network right now, and the marketcap is so low right now. I agree with the marketcap gaining ground around $80K USD. I'm buying more for sure.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Happy Thanksgiving BitStone Community,

As promised here is the BitStone Roadmap.

Any questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

More updates coming soon.

BitStoneDev

I have a question.

Cheesy

Sure looks like it. How many do you have?

I have a question.

Cheesy

I already made my 300% profit on this. I am satisfied ATM. Might turn to regret if I see this take flight. However, I don't think many whales or any pump groups are involved in this coin ATM. Volume seems rather paltry for that.

Why did you sell everything at 300% Get your BTC invested out and save your "free" coins for the ride. Rookie mistake man. You aren't buying back in for cheaper than you sold. Might as well just buy back in now.
legendary

I have a question.

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Happy Thanksgiving BitStone Community,

As promised here is the BitStone Roadmap.

Any questions, comments, or concerns...please voice them here.

More updates coming soon.

BitStoneDev

I have a question.

Cheesy
legendary

yea most likely if the price goes x2 from what its right now people will sell some since pretty much everyone is staking their coins https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/#!extraction nice to see 85% of the coins moving the network.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary

I wish that was the plan that I followed. But I was hoping to accumulate on the swing.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 606
i'm waiting for 50k Tongue trade on bittrex looks a fake buy orders, which they are sold by the same person... Then buy price go low and this person  buys everything to 19k Smiley
legendary
anyone here is willing to sell 10k ? at 17k?
Activity: 606

Hello BitStone Community,

Working with my graphic designer right now on the BitStone Roadmap.

I will give you some hints about it now.

It is a 5 month time frame with 5 points - 1 point each month.

There is the possibility that we will be able to supersede the 5 month time frame and get our 5 points accomplished quicker than expected.

Roadmap wont be weak points like "Getting on a credible exchange" , or "New Wallet release" , etc.

These points will be ones that will show you how fast we plan to build the foundation of BitStone, and be exciting things to look forward to.

Roadmap should be published here in the thread within the next 2-3 days.

Any questions, comments, or concerns....please voice them here.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev
Activity: 598

legendary
Hope the bar sale doesn't start when I'm sleeping or at work. The 40 bars could disappear in a few minutes. Shocked
Look at this interest here on bitstone Smiley Would you call this trending for its first day on bittrex?

Pages:
Jump to: