Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitter Truth - page 3. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
January 21, 2019, 05:45:23 AM
It seems to me that this year we will see a new minimum of Bitcoin, because so far there is nothing to attract large investors to the market!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 05:44:50 AM
I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 21, 2019, 04:17:12 AM
To be honest, I think Bitcoin is currently not suitable for investment. Bitcoin is now facing the most brutal test. If Bitcoin can still restore value this time, the future price of Bitcoin will be the most expensive coin in the world, but it is impossible to determine its future.

it is impossible to determine the future of bitcoin, but underestimating its capability can be a wrong decision.
bitcoin is bigger than any altcoin with over 4000 atm across the world.

so i think its good to invest on the long term, whenever we can
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 20, 2019, 08:34:25 AM
The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions
The forecast of falling to 1k is interesting, will it be and how then will all other coins behave. So far one can see that below 3k it will not fall until the end of the year, and then we hope only for rational decisions that will reverse the decline and return growth.

I think bitcoin resolve has been a strong one and it has survived beyond 3000$
But can it go lower ? Will it increase ? Will bakkt favor positively ? Will sef favor positively ? Will regulation take place ?

Theses questions are hindering the growth of bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 27, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
Yes, definitely, everybody cannot buy at the same price. But the suggestion that $5K is a good price for Bitcoin is not convincing to me. 5K usd is neither the bottom nor the top price for Bitcoin. Beware of risks involved.
Activity: 430
December 27, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
Yes. Bitcoin price is low right now. For me, its all about taking every opportunity we can get. We should start investing right now and be prepared for the next price increase. We might not get a price this low. Make sure to be part of the huge SALE.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
To be honest, I think Bitcoin is currently not suitable for investment. Bitcoin is now facing the most brutal test. If Bitcoin can still restore value this time, the future price of Bitcoin will be the most expensive coin in the world, but it is impossible to determine its future.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 26, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
I don't believe Bitcoin can go to 1k USD, but down to 2.5k or 3k USD is possible and maybe probable. We had a little pre Xmas pump which I expected because I knew the whales would be wanting to cash out extra profits during the Xmas season and soon we have New Year and then on the 1st of February we have the Chinese lunar new year lasting for two weeks or so. I don't believe there will be any bull market over the coming months so I don't expect miracles price wise and only a few pumps and dumps here and there. I do hope for a better scenario in the next few months leading up to 2020. Will I be around to see it/ Only God knows, right now and on my last leg and don't know if I will survive the altcoin winter anymore.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 26, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

The forecast of falling to 1k is interesting, will it be and how then will all other coins behave. So far one can see that below 3k it will not fall until the end of the year, and then we hope only for rational decisions that will reverse the decline and return growth.
Activity: 840
December 26, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

Bitcoin still below $4000 and i think its good time for buying bitcoin because its cheap compare highest price. Bitcoin drop more than 80% from highest price and if we believe bitcoin will recover and reach highest price again, its good time for buying bitcoin and wait for long term
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 26, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

We'll never know if we've already reached the bottom. I'm slowly buying back what I sold starting 4 weeks ago.
I'm glad I sold last Q1 and Q2 of 2018 and can buy more of what I sold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 26, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
Everyone sees 3k USD for bitcoin is now the bottom rock price so its best to buy them as it's close to the bottom. Also, everyone expects the cryptomarket cap to rise this 2019 so better HODL them as there is going to be a huge bull run coming (according to many speculations).
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 26, 2018, 01:40:23 AM
After seeing the past 3 years, $5.000 is very suitable price for buying the bitcoin actually. I am not going to buy but it could be the right time to invest today. But you have to spread your risks and never invest with your money to just 1 coin. That would be great mistake. When the BTC price goes down the altcoins can stay strong. So i think you have to search and choose 5-6 coins and invest if you don't want to loose all your invest.
Activity: 296
December 26, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
Now the price of Bitcoin is already so low that you will wait for more. Investing now is a very good decision before Bitcoin goes back up higher. And when you enter 2019 the price of coins will increase. And this is my personal opinion like that.

This is just normal if you want to get rich in the time of the present is great. Everyone wants to be rich and this is the best way I have seen so far, buy cheaply and wait for high prices to sell  Grin
Activity: 348
December 26, 2018, 01:27:52 AM
I think it's traditional manipuli. This price is very low now. My view is that huge bank and investing banks are actively buying bitcoin now for these small prices. In the nearest future price will increase in several times.

That's right, the return price is very likely in the coming time, probably in 2019. What we worry about is that bank capital is too big for individual individuals or small organizations like us Cry
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 26, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
of course everyone has a different view on buying coins which, according to him, can generate profits in the future, with low prices and great potential, of course their choice to make a decision. I also believe that there are still opportunities to buy and get profits when the price of coins rises high.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
Now the price of Bitcoin is already so low that you will wait for more. Investing now is a very good decision before Bitcoin goes back up higher. And when you enter 2019 the price of coins will increase. And this is my personal opinion like that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 26, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
That's for sure! We are all responsible for our actions! For our ups and downs! You can listen to many, but only make decisions to us !!!

That is the reason most of crypto investors are getting rekted, it's by listening to others opinions that much they didn't notice that they are just shilling. This is a money game, those who gain wins and in every winner there's a loser.

We might not get a price this low. Make sure to be part of the huge SALE.

Christmas Sale indeed. I see this price lowest of the year so I could say that this is the biggest discount for the year 2018, not bad entering 2019 for possible profits.
Activity: 798
December 25, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
You're right. People have to stop waiting for the perfect time. The market has long been in a downtrend and therefore buy something now is very profitable. You can act now. Or just start buying parts.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 25, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
It is on our side to make a decision whether we like to sell it at a small price or bigger prices. Everyone has their own reasons to choose what is right and what is wrong.

All we have to do is to make a part of their decisions and we cannot interfere with whatever their choices are. So, if you plan to sell now go on, or if you plan to buy now go on. No one is stopping you.
Pages:
Jump to: