Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitter Truth - page 5. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
I don't suppose crypto is simply funding terrorists and alternative crimes however enactment is like that and it happened lots before crypto appeared. the user is everything and asking the user to pay one thing in line with what we have a tendency to all wish is not possible. behind each new issue can have a negative impact although it's little which shouldn't be created larger than the advantages that crypto offers to everybody I seldom browse the news regarding the exploited of bitcoin or alternative crypto coins presently. i feel it's solely a bit aspect of cryptocurrency world. the foremost news in crypto are regarding securities industry, scam comes, unsuccessful ICOs, and hackers attacks.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 04, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
Bitter truth is crypto has given a task to investors to see their patience level, if BTC starts pumping the entire coins will go up. This is a great chance to buy coins now as the market value is truly terrible, hodling coins will be the safest way to lose money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
The time has not come for bitcoin buyers who wan't to buy more cheaper than now because we all think that the price is still falling and I also believe on that, I probably waiting to bitcoin falls down a lot and buy it in low price and have a high profit. many is waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 04, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
What decision are you going to take? I mean if the price will be 3k USD per BTC, would you sell your portfolio and quit the market or what? I am tired of people that cannot be patient and are panicking with every market dump.

I think if bitcoin is 3,000$, IT IS a further business oppurtunity for us all.
I would never sell my portfolio, instead i would improve my portfolio immensely and ensure i do not be too anxious while purchasing.
Why shall i fear ?
Why shall i panic ?
crypto in me, a hope of glory, i have no doubts
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 05:04:58 AM
What decision are you going to take? I mean if the price will be 3k USD per BTC, would you sell your portfolio and quit the market or what? I am tired of people that cannot be patient and are panicking with every market dump.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
That is your way of making decision. We are on a different track. If I find coin that is on much way dip, I don't give a chance for it to pass by. I automatically purchase it. Because you don't know how long will the coins price remains in the dip price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
The bitter truth is that the new wave from a new generation of investors has not yet begun its movement. You need to create a certain excitement to create demand for the purchase of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes up, it will drag and pull the entire crypto market up to the top.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
Whether you bought at ATH last December and comparing the price of bitcoin right now is actually a disadvantage. If you believe on its future then you'll get alot profit. You need to BULLieve on every situation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions
You say that $ 5,000 worth of Bitcoin is cheap. I want to draw attention to the fact that when that Bitcoin was worth much less than $ 1.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

I do not think that. Actually bitcoin is not worth it and it only lives on the money of the whales. So I think we should only invest at $ 3000. That would be a safe and rewarding price for long term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 09:08:12 AM
I will now sell my coins as I no longer believe in the prospects of the cryptocurrency market

It's very silly to sell everything now, but if you have lost faith in crypto, then you shouldn’t have anything in the market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 01, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
In the end, any time can be a great chance for investors. Bitcoin below $5000 and below $4000 are great opportunities. You should also consider eth and other alts as well. Buying during dip requires a lot of confidence and guts because it has a high risk but it also have a great reward.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2018, 02:33:02 AM
I think the Institutions are looking to squeeze out more profits and get Bitcoin to around 2.5k - 3k USD before we see any form of reversal and we might be holding that bottom for a few months and the capitulation phase might be a long drawn out sideways bearish event, not just a cut and dry, we reached the bottom and up we go scenario. I really think that this crypto chart cycle this time is looking more like the 2014 one which was very long drawn out. We need to reach around 85% retracement levels to be talking about the real bottom. I think we have a way more to go to reach capitulation. The bear market ain't over yet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 148
December 01, 2018, 02:31:32 AM
Of course why would someone buy expensive Bitcoin when you can get it a discount? It just doesn't make any sense. Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currency as well.

The problem is that we didn't know the discounted price, (bottom) that's why majority is still holding back, but I'm sure that when the price reaches <$4K, a lot of investors will have a panic buying. Lol. So let's see how everything goes if Bitcoin will continue its downtrend or not.

The thing that many people are afraid of at the moment is that the discounted prices that you guys are talking about could actually not be discounts and may result in losses with the entire market plunging on a regular basis these days.

No one knows the bottom as you stated which is why many including me are refraining from investing into this market at the moment and are patiently waiting by the sidelines to observe how the market performs in the near future.

Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 01, 2018, 02:23:58 AM
$5,000 may not be a very cheap price, and bitcoin has fallen to $3,500 at the lowest price, so if you have enough patience, we can wait for a lower price.
I think the market may be a little better next year, so even if we have purchased it for $5,000, we are still profitable.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
December 01, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
We had people putting their life savings into crypto at $20,000... it really would make more logical sense to do that now when the market has more or less bottomed out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

That is the common rule and logic when it comes to cryptocurrency. And the more the price is lower, the better buy you should do. Buying at a high price is definitely fine, but only if the coins really skyrocket really hard. But for me, it is not worth taking the risk. It is still better to buy and the lowest price possible base on your speculation.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 01, 2018, 01:26:21 AM
about that price cannot be predicted. It is possible for the holding or investment will start to buy more and more and other altcoin bitcoin to supplement their travel. However, if the only silent and too afraid to start then it will skip this opportunity and more bitter reality is when it is passed then all the coins will begin to rise.
Regrets will haunt those people who doubt investing to this business, we really don't know how things moves but each opportunities needs to be grab accompanied by proper knowledge and studies things will be just fine for those who have good understanding, always be in the positive side of each
investment practice that you will take.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 01, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

Didn't understand your message at all. So what? Is this a call to enter the market for those who are still waiting? Or do you just trying to calm down and repeating this like a spell?) "This is it. This is it. Market is going to turn up now..."
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 01, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
about that price cannot be predicted. It is possible for the holding or investment will start to buy more and more and other altcoin bitcoin to supplement their travel. However, if the only silent and too afraid to start then it will skip this opportunity and more bitter reality is when it is passed then all the coins will begin to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: