Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitter Truth - page 6. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 01, 2018, 12:31:57 AM
We can't know how low the price can go. I believe that by the end of this year the prices were already quite low and it was possible to start investing gradually. Yes, perhaps in December they will decline even more, but if you plan to keep bitcoin in the long term, it does not matter when you bought it. You will get profit in anyway.

You are right, small investors are facing a huge loss as the market value gone down, however big investors do not have any issues with the drop. I guess they might already taken oath as to hodl for long-term, sad story of crypto still in progress I believe the price will slightly go up in December.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions
Indeed, so this is the big stage for any whale investors to make purchase on bitcoin, with this level of price, the possibilities to make a good profit is widely open. And we don't really know if this will happen again in the future
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 28, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
Really i'm a bit worried and i don't know what i should do, wait more, buy more?

to make it easy for you
do the following

1. do your own research
2. summarize your research work
3. pick positives and set aside valuable tokens you have reaseached.
4. calculate your capital and split it for no of tokens you want to buy.

finally decide to buy or wait
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
i support every cryptocurrency that has potential in the future and in a times like this, im buying a lot of them
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:51:20 PM
We can't know how low the price can go. I believe that by the end of this year the prices were already quite low and it was possible to start investing gradually. Yes, perhaps in December they will decline even more, but if you plan to keep bitcoin in the long term, it does not matter when you bought it. You will get profit in anyway.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
Really i'm a bit worried and i don't know what i should do, wait more, buy more?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
do not sell your coins for any reason now, as if you do this you will not be able to earn good money in the future
Activity: 154
November 26, 2018, 05:43:22 PM
I will now sell my coins as I no longer believe in the prospects of the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 05:37:34 PM
yes all decisions do exist in each of us to choose the best path for our own assets going forward. it is difficult to know the best price because the price movements in the market are very difficult to predict, buying bitcoin at the current price in my opinion is a very good opportunity to return to investing because the price is very low.
Activity: 140
November 26, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
I would be afraid now to buy Bitcoin as it may very badly affect your money
copper member
Activity: 308
November 26, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
Funny enough, it is noteworthy to remember that some persons actually bought bitcoin at above $19000 and seeing this cheap and keep holding is mind bugging. Nobody knows how cheap it could, what if after buying at below $5000 it drops to $1000 and $200. Very crazy market it is
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 26, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

i think that whatever price is, still some analysis won't hurt. i agree that it's time to act though, a green light for buying. i hope that we just be able to return normal conditions in market, more or less
Activity: 182
November 26, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
I urge you to buy Bitcoin at current prices as it is very cheap and you may no longer be able to buy Bitcoin cheaper
Activity: 210
November 26, 2018, 03:52:07 PM
in no case can not sell coins at such prices now as Bitcoin should cost much higher
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 03:48:46 PM
everyone has a different perspective, if you compare it with the price of a few months ago it is indeed cheap, but if you compare it with the price of a few years ago $5k is still quite expensive. So this is not about price but confidence, whether the price will rise again or continue to fall
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 26, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
Some decisions sometimes are hard to make, most especially when you lack enough experience or knowledge to give the right judgement. Those who are able to do good and proper analysis, as well as those who are able to follow good advise, who tell eventually by at a perfect timing, will get good profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
Bitter truth, Bitcoin is relly down now and has a good price to enter for new comers.
But people are looking for cheaper one and expecting BTC to be worse.
The door open the opportunity and many people are still waiting for wider.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 26, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

You are quite correct,you can buy any valid crypto token very cheap now because of the current downtrend,we are very optimistic that the market will recover very soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
November 26, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

it is even more cheaper than 5K$. in future people will not believer that btc was that cheap in the past. bulls should awake now if we are expecting the big party
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 26, 2018, 02:49:38 PM
i think we need to wait as market if falling more and more. prices is very good to buy but it is not the bottom. other than this people now are just watching to be stable the market also people are waiting for big news or big investors to enter in to the market.

I want to believe waiting is not good enough
We all have to get involved in the action, everything everywhere on all exchanges are cheaper. Its more like a black friday
Why would anyone want to just wait ?

Don't be left behind please.
Keep being strong.
Pages:
Jump to: