Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitter Truth - page 8. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 25, 2018, 02:01:27 AM
The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions

Right now, bitcoin price is $3,845 and about 15% lesser from your posting time price. I didn't know how long this dip could go into but what I am sure is we are near the bottom. Hope we are at the bottom because this market really sucks and toxic for everyone who is around it.
Judging by the fact that Bitcoin continues to fall very sharply in price, we are not at the bottom yet. He will continue to fall further. Really, its bottom will be somewhere under $ 1,500, as predicted?
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is $ 3,732 with a capital of $ 64.93 billion, and there is a price of $ 105 and a capital of $ 10.96 billion.
This is getting interesting. What's happening? Does it squeeze out weak hands from the market?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
Currently, you can do scalping or wait for prices below $ 3.2 k. But scalping has a very high risk. But if you succeed, you can have many capitals when the bullish momentum comes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 25, 2018, 01:00:09 AM

The downtrend of the market is just giving us the opportunity to buy more Bitcoins or Altcoins that we can hodl. Don't give it a negative impression as some always do. If you know how to trade and you are good at it, I know you will take this opportunity and you will manage to gain profit from it. Well, time will come, Bitcoin will become lower than today then afterward the only thing it does next time will be to grow. That's the best part that we are always waiting.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
November 25, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
Of course, I also know. But to buy Bitcoin now, I'm still afraid that the Bitcoin price will still dump. I will try to buy Bitcoin at a basic price.
I think Bitcoin will reach the lowest price at $ 3500.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

Right now, bitcoin price is $3,845 and about 15% lesser from your posting time price. I didn't know how long this dip could go into but what I am sure is we are near the bottom. Hope we are at the bottom because this market really sucks and toxic for everyone who is around it.

Possibly it could go down to 2k$ level. Ive noticed that day by day market keep falling and particularly those pairing coins on the market such as btc and eth. Probably investors are now convertinf into fiat and massive funds were move to prepare for something big. They want to start bull run with a very low market cap and despite of those dump, we can still see a bright light as Vitalik is soon to release their kraken plan about serenity.
for some reasong I really agree with your opinion, I am also very confident that the bull market trend will begin when the price has really fallen on the basis, there will definitely be many investors with large capital ready with their buy orders
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

Possibly it could go down to 2k$ level. Ive noticed that day by day market keep falling and particularly those pairing coins on the market such as btc and eth. Probably investors are now convertinf into fiat and massive funds were move to prepare for something big. They want to start bull run with a very low market cap and despite of those dump, we can still see a bright light as Vitalik is soon to release their kraken plan about serenity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 25, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
Trying to buy a bottom is a risky strategy and there is a reason why people equate it with trying to catch a falling knife. The one way you can try and eliminate the risk is to spread your purchases over regular interval. Instead of paying $1000 to buy your target coin spread your purchase into $50 or $100 purchases done over regular intervals.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 12:36:53 AM

This will give to the new people in crypto have a chance to acquire Bitcoin in a very low price and also altcoin , and these are a good things in other side of crypto currency , so no one will consider as late in here .
Activity: 196
November 25, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
the price of Bitcoin is currently very cheap. everyone has a good chance to immediately buy it and wait for the right time to sell it at a very expensive price.
For those of you who intend to buy it and start to trade. I suggest to immediately buy, before it's too late and lose this good opportunity
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
November 25, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
The market crashes due to everyone's panic behaviour. Some are just washed and influenced to sell at a loss thinking that the market will fall down hard and due to this, this bear market is non stop.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 12:31:03 AM
When is growth?
Activity: 277
November 24, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
I have learned from the pass that it can much cheaper. For me it can never cheap enough....How low can he go? Enjoy the ride! Smiley
Activity: 56
November 24, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
it is cheap now but buying is risky too i think we should wait for good correction 
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

The price of buying BTC is very cheap now, but the market is very low, and many people have no desire to buy.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 24, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

to be exact, the bitcoin's price is $3,799.17 which is considered to be good when you want to invest your money at the moment. Always think that it is an opportunity since the bull market is going to dominate the market at the very soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
November 24, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

It may still be cheaper than it is now. This year I heard people say that the price of Bitcoin is at the bottom, but it seems that there is more bottom below the bottom, it is difficult to assert that it was the real bottom. But for now, $3,800 is definitely not a real bottom, it will only continue to fall.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 10:33:16 PM
Tell me, what to invest now?
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 24, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

of course, ill take the ride, 5k usd below is a very cheap price, compared to last month price, over time it will increase in value, it may take few months, but over time it will recover.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 24, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

Look the CMC now the price of BTC is below 4k, isn't the best time to buy coins now? Bitcoin cash price manipulation disastered the entire crypto market. so I guess the hopes of bull run this is no longer, crypto is enjoying it's days in bearish mode. Let's our fate decide what to happen further, huge drama in crypto is on let's wait and watch till the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: