Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitter Truth - page 9. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 24, 2018, 09:28:22 PM
$ 5k is an attractive price, so many people bought at that price. But the market is still going down, and according to many forecasts it can be down to 3k so I think I should wait.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 24, 2018, 09:08:40 PM
Of course why would someone buy expensive Bitcoin when you can get it a discount? It just doesn't make any sense. Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currency as well. The problem is that we didn't know the discounted price, (bottom) that's why majority is still holding back, but I'm sure that when the price reaches <$4K, a lot of investors will have a panic buying. Lol. So let's see how everything goes if Bitcoin will continue its downtrend or not.

This is quite true when the market has become bearish or when people are expecting that the price of something will still go down...this is the reverse when the current general expectation is buoyant because people by then will do everything possible to get in.  All the speculations at this current market is going down...that is why we have many people who are panicking and this is the pressure feeding the bear. I am still hoping though that a "miracle" will soon spark and will change this trend abruptly.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
November 24, 2018, 09:02:02 PM
i think it is cheap now but it may take a very long time to go back to 5k levels again. it's better to be cautious as always.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:59:10 PM
When can I start buying?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
November 24, 2018, 07:29:06 PM
The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions

Each of us has a different reason when to buy, some because of what they read in the expert's opinion, some because they can afford to buy because they have available funds, but if you are buying that means you still believe that this technology will goon and has a future buying is a vote of confidence.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
In the current scenario, people  would happen to prefer holding their btc's  and just continue to wait when the decline will stop. By then, people will consider again buying more btc at a lower price and hold until the pump will be in place. With this, people would be able to appreciate the promising profit after the most awaited bull market to take effect soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
November 24, 2018, 07:01:04 PM
I agree with the comment above that less than 5K for bitcoin is already a very good price to buy. But many expect that it will fall even lower. In any case, anything can happen and therefore it is not necessary to invest all your money.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
November 24, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
Of course why would someone buy expensive Bitcoin when you can get it a discount? It just doesn't make any sense. Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currency as well.

The problem is that we didn't know the discounted price, (bottom) that's why majority is still holding back, but I'm sure that when the price reaches <$4K, a lot of investors will have a panic buying. Lol. So let's see how everything goes if Bitcoin will continue its downtrend or not.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 24, 2018, 06:41:26 PM
The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions
Pages:
Jump to: