Pages:
Author

Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!! - page 8. (Read 77822 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I got this now ... let's hope it's true!!

"We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect."

They are verifying accounts regardless. So you should be fine. They are just extremely slow and unprepared. Yes they are unprofessional but at least it doesn't seem like a scam, at least apparently.
Woohoo, I finally got verified! After 4 weeks! Seems indeed that they were just very unprepared ...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

"We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect."

They are verifying accounts regardless. So you should be fine. They are just extremely slow and unprepared. Yes they are unprofessional but at least it doesn't seem like a scam, at least apparently.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Same here, I got the same answer.

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Important Information About Identity Verification
~
We understand that our verification process can be frustrating or a hassle. We have heard your complaints and are working promptly to address each individual support ticket in our system. But, we cannot do this without the help of our customers. We have provided below a list of common mistakes or issues that arise during our improved identity verification process that tends to increase the delay in completing the process successfully:
So, they now blame the costumer for their complete lack of information and shortage of support staff!
We trust that you understand Bittrex is committed to following the law and ensuring that it has a robust compliance program.
~
The Bittrex Team
I don't think the laws suddenly changed from "it's okay to be anonymous" to "you need to send selfies". If their claim is they want to follow the law, they just admitted they broke the law.
Activity: 21
Scammers or extremely poor customers' services. You decide.
Activity: 47
I have registered my account on bittrex 3 days ago ... Fully verified in less than 24 hours

I think there is no problem with the new members.

I have been using bittrex for 6 months. I didn't have any problems until today, my problem the daily withdrawal limit was 0.4 btc. but my account didn't close. I have verified 2fa when I first registered. I think non-latin letters problem in my name(for ex: ğ)

I am having major issues and am extremely worried, they are giving same generic response every email. And the green 'verify' button as disappeared. I would say very sketchy company at this point
I have registered my account on bittrex 3 days ago ... Fully verified in less than 24 hours

I think there is no problem with the new members.

I have been using bittrex for 6 months. I didn't have any problems until today, my problem the daily withdrawal limit was 0.4 btc. but my account didn't close. I have verified 2fa when I first registered. I think non-latin letters problem in my name(for ex: ğ)
Activity: 21
Not scam, enhanced verification support service is too slow unfortunately.

My problem is "Name Mismatch". I applied for support and i wait.
(My ticket id: #661839)
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Super me account is verifi and I may withdrawal and exchange.   Verifi was only 10 days..  UF Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I have withdrawal day 100 BTC.  Thank you Better Cool

Lucky you!

There are many people who wait more than a month to be verified.

I heard that they verify faster when documents are photographed in high resolution - NOT scanned!

No but they do verify faster if you write them about 2fa so a live mod/admin talks to you. You can ask him for verification and in most cases you will get verified.
Activity: 48
Super me account is verifi and I may withdrawal and exchange.   Verifi was only 10 days..  UF Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Lucky you!

I heard that they verify faster when documents are photographed in high resolution - NOT scanned!

Yes dokuments only foto. And I write only 4 tickets. This is answer from Better bevore 5 days.

Important Information About Identity Verification

Ryan
Wednesday at 02:56
FOLLOW
Over the past couple of months, Bittrex has been in the process of improving its identity verification procedures. There are a number of reasons to improve our processes, including that improved identity procedures help protect Bittrex users from theft and fraud, and prevent abuse of the Bittrex platform. In addition, Bittrex must comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, U.S. economic sanctions laws, and other legal and regulatory requirements. Bittrex takes these compliance obligations seriously.  We are committed to making sure our services are not used to launder money, support terrorism, commit fraud or other illegal activities.

We understand that our verification process can be frustrating or a hassle. We have heard your complaints and are working promptly to address each individual support ticket in our system. But, we cannot do this without the help of our customers. We have provided below a list of common mistakes or issues that arise during our improved identity verification process that tends to increase the delay in completing the process successfully:

Creating multiple accounts associated with a single individual or entity:  Unless you have received prior approval from Bittrex, our system will disable all additional accounts associated with a single individual or entity. This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff.  Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues. Please do not create multiple accounts.
Name mismatch: If your government issued ID has a different name than the one you provided to Bittrex, your account will not be able to withdraw funds until we resolve the name mismatch. This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff. Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.
Unreadable IDs: If your ID is not readable or otherwise unable to be verified as a legitimately issued government ID, we will not allow you to proceed with our improved identity verification process. Please ensure that the picture of your government issued ID is clear.
Non-Latin characters on the Government IDs:  There are some countries where government IDs do not support the Latin character set. For these IDs, there are additional steps that Bittrex will need to take to verify the information on the ID, often including manual intervention. Given the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.  Using international passports generally makes the process move more smoothly as these passports support Latin characters.
Opening multiple support tickets: We have noticed that users are opening multiple tickets with regards to the same issue. While we understand that the delay can be frustrating, please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue as this will cause your support request to be delayed.

Although this is not an exhaustive list, we wanted to provide some context for the delay in responding to individual support tickets. We trust that you understand Bittrex is committed to following the law and ensuring that it has a robust compliance program. We ask for your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

The Bittrex Team
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Lucky you!

Activity: 48

Activity: 237
Hey everybody I think that one way to speed things up would be to get onto your bittrex support account and delete all but your original support ticket. If they aren't fu##ing everyone this will certainly help , if they are sending lots of tickets is neither helping you or bothering them in the least ...   

Tweet them over and over if you want to get out some frustration , but for now we might as well just spread this around because they have asked it be done and it is the only thing that can actually speed things up that is in our hands
I'm also having trouble with verification and withdraw. No response from their Support team. 

Wanted to add today. My account has been verified now.
The support ticket was not closed though. But I am now able to withdraw.

Thats a good sign.
lucky you then! 99.99% of people on bittrex are not that lucky ...
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
Basic verification doesn't exist. They trick you into filling out personal info, deny that 'basic verification' they offer and thus extort you for your ID. That's downright scamming people.

Since they are based in US. They need to authenticate the users. I think that's the law. Isn't it ?

Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
I'm also having trouble with verification and withdraw. No response from their Support team. 

Wanted to add today. My account has been verified now.
The support ticket was not closed though. But I am now able to withdraw.

Thats a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
I think they are just having growing pains, they were the perfect exchange until a load of people started shifting to bittrex from poloniex after they had similar issues.

I have yet to have any problems depositing or withdrawing sums up to 10 BTC at a time there.

If you don't have enhanced verification, your account wíll change into 'new' and your withdraw limit will be 0.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I think they are just having growing pains, they were the perfect exchange until a load of people started shifting to bittrex from poloniex after they had similar issues.

I have yet to have any problems depositing or withdrawing sums up to 10 BTC at a time there.
Pages:
Jump to: