Pages:
Author

Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!! - page 7. (Read 77822 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
If u say Bittrex is a Scam. people will laugh at you.But Bittrex have some strict rules. If you don't follow the rules you can simply loose your and its simple. To give a high secure service they are doing those privacy and rules setup. So at last I wanna tell you that maintain the rules and make a full Id verified Bittrex account everything will be fine & have a nice day.

They maliciously changed their ToS without informing anyone, that's already a scam. They disabled accounts for no reason with no response, again a scam. They made everyone verify without any notice, again scam. If you want to make it mandatory for your users to verify to withdraw, don't let them deposit either before verifying, of course they don't care when you deposit money to their exchange, it's good for them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174
Always remember the cause!
If u say Bittrex is a Scam. people will laugh at but they have some strict rules. If you don't follow the rules you can simply loose your and its simple. To give a high secure service they are doing those privacy and rules setup. So at last I wanna tell you that maintain the rules and make a full Id verified Bittrex account everything will be fine & have a nice day.

Go f**k yourself, with your fake id. It is not about 'rules'.

If a user's status doesn't comply with a site's 'rules' s/he has the right to get a polite message and get informed about the problem and should have option to simply quit the platform by closing the account while withdrawing her/his funds that has deposited there. Instead Bittrex has stolen coins from descent users who most of them (99%) already had been verified extensively (by uploading necessary documents, activating 2FA, ... ) .

So STFU and stop promoting scammers here.

Bittrex is the worst case of a scam ever in crypto ecosystem. They accuse their victims of what? Being criminals?

Criminals can deposit coins to Bittrex's pocket but they can't withdraw?

Is this what you piece of sh*t mean by 'rule' and 'security'?

What kind of a sh*t are these scammers? Some sort of a "super criminal" who is used to steal from ordinary criminals?  

To whom am I speaking but? A fake id made just for one simple purpose: faking a controversy about an obvious scam.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If u say Bittrex is a Scam. people will laugh at you.But Bittrex have some strict rules. If you don't follow the rules you can simply loose your and its simple. To give a high secure service they are doing those privacy and rules setup. So at last I wanna tell you that maintain the rules and make a full Id verified Bittrex account everything will be fine & have a nice day.
legendary
Even if it's a scam, it does work and pay returns. So far I got no problem with bittrex.

Such stupid noobs are the fuel which keeps scam engine working. Believe it? Thousands of people are complaining and sharing their stories and the moron is telling people that s/he  has no problem with Bittrex. Of course you have no problem there is no way for scammers to make problem for every single user  if they want to have their scam up and running for more few weeks or months. And these bastards in bittrex are sophisticated  enough to rip their users segment by segment and step by step. Get your ass out of their reach if you are not a fake id, noob.

Anyway, I just signed the petition, “FBI: Bittrex Class Action Law Suit.” I think this is important and everybody should support this action.
Here’s the link:
https://www.change.org/p/fbi-bittrex-class-action-law-suit?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=843513408

Yes, there is a huge problem when people that have no issues, at least yet, refuse to believe that their exchange is actually crap. Maybe not a full scam but still borderline scam. There are still plenty of people with millions stuck in there because they got their accounts disabled, and this has been going on for months. Also it seems that some coins are getting massive pumps with most of their volume (99.9%) on bittrex, is this just a coincidence or are they manipulating the market with all the stolen money?
Of course they do dirty games like pump and dump with stolen coins. It is not new, Bittrex has been committing this crime from the first beginning. They are infamous for this.

And you know what? I think the timing was not random, the scam happened coherent with btc price surge, almost at the same hours!

This is the story: They were gambling with users' deposits as they have used to, then btc went high and higher while they were pumping shitcons and this way they trapped in their fraud, people wanted their btcs, while there were no btc. So, they had no choice other than stealing a significant portion of their user base's deposits to compensate their lost.

They have bought some time this way but it didn't help, btc continued sky rocketing and their shitcoins did not performed good enough, now they are in the worst situation ever which has just one single resolution: They should go behind the bars for 5 years or so and they already know it, otherwise they would have released people's deposits, the thing is, they just can't! They are just a bunch of broke gamblers.
Even if it's a scam, it does work and pay returns. So far I got no problem with bittrex.

Such stupid noobs are the fuel which keeps scam engine working. Believe it? Thousands of people are complaining and sharing their stories and the moron is telling people that s/he  has no problem with Bittrex. Of course you have no problem there is no way for scammers to make problem for every single user  if they want to have their scam up and running for more few weeks or months. And these bastards in bittrex are sophisticated  enough to rip their users segment by segment and step by step. Get your ass out of their reach if you are not a fake id, noob.

Anyway, I just signed the petition, “FBI: Bittrex Class Action Law Suit.” I think this is important and everybody should support this action.
Here’s the link:
https://www.change.org/p/fbi-bittrex-class-action-law-suit?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=843513408

Yes, there is a huge problem when people that have no issues, at least yet, refuse to believe that their exchange is actually crap. Maybe not a full scam but still borderline scam. There are still plenty of people with millions stuck in there because they got their accounts disabled, and this has been going on for months. Also it seems that some coins are getting massive pumps with most of their volume (99.9%) on bittrex, is this just a coincidence or are they manipulating the market with all the stolen money?
legendary
Bittrex stopped taking on new users:
We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.
(source)

At least it's something, of course they should have taken measures before reducing withdrawal limits to zero, but this at least means the number of victims stops going up.
I think they are under investigation or something by the feds.  Wink

I'm sure they won't get away with this.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Bittrex stopped taking on new users:
We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.
(source)

At least it's something, of course they should have taken measures before reducing withdrawal limits to zero, but this at least means the number of victims stops going up.
legendary

Here’s the link:
Activity: 25
Activity: 2
Absolutely Bittrex scam. I sent ticket and submited all they need more than a month but nothing happen. What the ***, i have 0.2BTC in here.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Bittrex has finally brought in new people to help with their helpdesk backlog! I guess it's just a matter of time until your problem gets resolved too! But of course it should never have gotten this way in the first place!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
My account (3+ years old) was allowed to withdraw several bitcoins per day. Then, without any warnings I was disallowed to withdraw anything at all.
I received a warning only saying that I should be aware of that before making any deposits, so of course I didn't make any additional deposit.
However the coins I already had there beforehand were completely locked.

I've asked for the basic verification and it failed. I made every step for the full verification and I've waited more than 2 weeks but I'm still waiting.

A somewhat semi-professional service would have sent warnings before locking the coins, asking users to either verify or withdraw before the timeline. Also, considering how important verifying is under these conditions, any site earning so much should invest on some more people if too small staff is really the issue.

Anyway, now I just hope they're just really, really, really unprofessional and not a scam. In any case I'd recommend anyone to stay away from them.

They are but you should use the ''trick'' that I used. Open a ticket asking for 2fa removal and when the bot replies ask them to verify you as well, they usually do it pretty fast this way.
This is exactly what has helped me. Here is the link to the thread where you have a way to do it, point by point https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittrex-ignores-thousands-of-clients-2465829. I was waiting for almost a month and in a few hours everything was okay and I could withdraw my bitcoins.
legendary
Any claim about Bittrex being too busy or not professional and alike is ridiculous and  suspected to be part of the most sophisticated scam plot ever in crypto ecosystem, named Bittrex. They are definitively a bunch of ruthless thieves who have invaded a young market and now are playing every single card left to buy time for milking last drops of their innocent users.

Victims should follow the class action suits and similar campaigns and be aware of false hopes about that they will eventually being 'verified' (WTF? 99% of the victims possess already enhanced verified accounts) and can withdraw their stolen funds.These are shameful lies, the funds have gone and the only way to get them back is prosecuting the thieves and putting them behind the bars, no arguments, no speculations, stick to the facts.
My account (3+ years old) was allowed to withdraw several bitcoins per day. Then, without any warnings I was disallowed to withdraw anything at all.
I received a warning only saying that I should be aware of that before making any deposits, so of course I didn't make any additional deposit.

I've asked for the basic verification and it failed. I made every step for the full verification and I've waited more than 2 weeks but I'm still waiting.

A somewhat semi-professional service would have sent warnings before locking the coins, asking users to either verify or withdraw before the timeline. Also, considering how important verifying is under these conditions, any site earning so much should invest on some more people if too small staff is really the issue.

Anyway, now I just hope they're just really, really, really unprofessional and not a scam. In any case I'd recommend anyone to stay away from them.

They are but you should use the ''trick'' that I used. Open a ticket asking for 2fa removal and when the bot replies ask them to verify you as well, they usually do it pretty fast this way.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi

Edit: After about 3 months, my account was finally verified. They are just extremely unprofessional.
Activity: 1
I deposited XEM to my XEM bittrex wallet. The transaction is confirmed, but I did not received XEM in my bittrex wallet.
Transaction Detail:
Hash: 10df8747ec19a85c16eeb044a314c4255268ad9108112d65a3386b047258e7d2
Amount: 117.518347
Fee: 0.1
Block: 1415649
I sent many tickets to support, but no answer. I tweet...but no answer. Now, after 24 hours, no money, no response.
SCAM !!!!
Finally got verified, it does seem like they were only unprofessional after all. Personally I will withdraw everything and never comeback and everyone who can should do the same but at least they are not scamming, sort of.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
shitty worthless scammers
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
I got this now ... let's hope it's true!!

"We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect."

They are verifying accounts regardless. So you should be fine. They are just extremely slow and unprepared. Yes they are unprofessional but at least it doesn't seem like a scam, at least apparently.
Woohoo, I finally got verified! After 4 weeks! Seems indeed that they were just very unprepared ...

The problem I personally see is that they are verifying tickets randomly not in order, some people got verified in a few days and some others have been waiting for months, I don't really understand their method.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Official AltCreator Account
Pages:
Jump to: