Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 215. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

That is one amazing chart!  He's had a great run and shows no signs of stopping.  I always suggest setting a win target, I can't imagine what his is.  He actually dropped investors into a net loss position, but it looks like they stayed put and have recouped a lot of their losses.

N8, if you're reading this, come chat more! Shocked)

That's absolutely crazy - congrats N8!
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

That is one amazing chart!  He's had a great run and shows no signs of stopping.  I always suggest setting a win target, I can't imagine what his is.  He actually dropped investors into a net loss position, but it looks like they stayed put and have recouped a lot of their losses.

N8, if you're reading this, come chat more! Shocked)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It has been just over 45 days since N8snathan's arrival, and he's brought us an amazing amount of action. We've produced a chart of his full bet history, including his amazing run all the way up to nearly +60 BTC and his low points as well.

Click for full size

The stats before also Will Be very Nice. But this Is a Crazy rollercoaster this guy Is doing.

Can You Tell how much he Is up Or down Till now?

This is graph of all his bets since he joined, looking at the graph he is up about 25 coins by now.
It is for sure extincting to watch him betting live Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
It has been just over 45 days since N8snathan's arrival, and he's brought us an amazing amount of action. We've produced a chart of his full bet history, including his amazing run all the way up to nearly +60 BTC and his low points as well.

Click for full size

The stats before also Will Be very Nice. But this Is a Crazy rollercoaster this guy Is doing.

Can You Tell how much he Is up Or down Till now?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
That chart tho holy crap its just just then to the moon then back down.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bonus rain has been topped up with over 1 Million tokens by Badgerta and christy . Come join us now and win Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

Click for full size
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
What is the house edge in dice game?

Is it 1% HE?

Thank you

It is. It's also in the title of the thread you clicked to get in here... "99% Dice" means 1% HE.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What is the house edge in dice game?

Is it 1% HE?

Thank you
Bonus rain has been topped off with over 1,000,000 tokens,
Zod seems to be good at addressing issues users have so im sure with the new updates most of what users are worried about mobile wise he will look into.
He's is really good at listening to ideas of players and investors so you can always look forward to bitvest being even greater with each new update.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I've had a hard time using on my mobile device.

What is your main problem when you use mobile device? I always play on this site using my phone as well but I have never found any significant difficulties. Indeed the mobile version is not 100% good, but I think it is friendly enough and easy to use. And as what you see from the survey result "mobile version should be reworked or improved" means that it will be one of their priority for the  near future updates.

The fact that you have to be constantly zooming in and out. Also you can't see previous bets. Also there's no precision. You need to basicall pray you hit the right button lets say while choosing line to bet on unless, once again you zoom.

This, a thousand times - a lot of us play on our gut which is hard to dow hen you can't see your previous bets.

What is your main problem when you use mobile device? I always play on this site using my phone as well but I have never found any significant difficulties. Indeed the mobile version is not 100% good, but I think it is friendly enough and easy to use. And as what you see from the survey result "mobile version should be reworked or improved" means that it will be one of their priority for the  near future updates.

The fact that you have to be constantly zooming in and out. Also you can't see previous bets. Also there's no precision. You need to basicall pray you hit the right button lets say while choosing line to bet on unless, once again you zoom.
A massively overhauled mobile site is planned for release in December. We will be addressing many issues, including those ones.
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
Thank you again to all those who responded to our survey. There were too many outstanding entries to simply pick a #1, so we took our top 3, rolled the dice and Badgerta won!

This is outstanding!!!  Couldn't happen to a kinder and more constructive user!  Congratulations Badgerta!
Thank you again to all those who responded to our survey. There were too many outstanding entries to simply pick a #1, so we took our top 3, rolled the dice and Badgerta won!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Jump to: