Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 252. (Read 199442 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

This is a really nice summary post for some of the most frequently asked questions I see in chat.  You may want to ask to have it added to the first post in the thread, especially the autobet link.

If you are looking for something other than dice, bitvest may fit the bill.  With a rock solid faucet and generous chat rewards you can easily test the site out and see if it is for you.

You said it all.

up to now, i always/still enjoy being at bitvest. Aside from gambling thre are lots of things that can keep you from leaving the moment you visit bitvest Wink Smiley
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251

This is a really nice summary post for some of the most frequently asked questions I see in chat.  You may want to ask to have it added to the first post in the thread, especially the autobet link.

If you are looking for something other than dice, bitvest may fit the bill.  With a rock solid faucet and generous chat rewards you can easily test the site out and see if it is for you.
Merit: 1000
Random events going on in chat join while you can.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Cool random event going on.

Come in chat to check it out.

Cool, it is a really refreshing event.
Cool random event going on.

Come in chat to check it out.
Merit: 500
By far one of the best devs for any gambling site.
Most sites have way more devs an aren't very competent.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Wow this dev sure really works hard to keep the sites interest. Keep up the good work and keep up with the new innovative ideas.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Stay tuned for more exciting events! We're working on a trivia/game/event bot Smiley
Bitvest.io currently has just about a $28,000 pot 67btc.
Try you luck today
PROFITS UP FOR INVESTORS, CAN THE GAMBLERS KNOCK THEM OFF THEIR HIGH HORSE?
New updates coming all the time at bitvest.
Great fast mod support!
Friendly chat rooms.
Custom level ranks based on btc wagered.
Lots of events like happy hour, trivia, and bet bounties.
Is there any auto drop that can martingale the drop? Like if it is loss it double until it hit whatever winning number after that it will reset back from the start again or stop when winning

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet

Is that any different? I think both of them are just the same but for sure but what I mean is may be martin drop. May be you can try to give me both for me to try it then

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221154.400

I dont think that the code is really work for what I meant. What I mean is if you bet 0.0001 and lose it keeps on doubling until you hit lets say 2x after that it will back to 0.0001 again. Repeat this again and again, is there any script like this one?

I believe the only way to do that would be to set up the multipliers accordingly (i.e., all 0s and 2xs), and then double on loss, back to start on win.

The mulitpliers will be the same as purple one so it drops only one but double on loss until it hits any multiplier that we set on our own. After it hits whatever multiplier it will reset back from the start. Is there any script like that here? I just wondering

So you want its to drop more bits or you want it to raise the btc for each drop on each lose. Because it already does martin by default you just have to raise it to 2 instead of the 1.1
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Is there any auto drop that can martingale the drop? Like if it is loss it double until it hit whatever winning number after that it will reset back from the start again or stop when winning

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet

Is that any different? I think both of them are just the same but for sure but what I mean is may be martin drop. May be you can try to give me both for me to try it then

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221154.400

I dont think that the code is really work for what I meant. What I mean is if you bet 0.0001 and lose it keeps on doubling until you hit lets say 2x after that it will back to 0.0001 again. Repeat this again and again, is there any script like this one?

I believe the only way to do that would be to set up the multipliers accordingly (i.e., all 0s and 2xs), and then double on loss, back to start on win.

The mulitpliers will be the same as purple one so it drops only one but double on loss until it hits any multiplier that we set on our own. After it hits whatever multiplier it will reset back from the start. Is there any script like that here? I just wondering
Jump to: