Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 255. (Read 199829 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
I recently found your site and really like what you are trying to do.  Watching that puck drop down is a lot more dramatic than clicking a "roll" button and trying to customize a set of winning slots (or a line as it is often called) is a lot of fun.

I also like the clear chat rules and the large number of mods to keep the spamming at a minimum.  As noted in the post above, easy investment.

I love the dual currency system of tokens and btc.  The faucet and chat rewards are really fun as well and I hope will help you build up a solid community around your site.

Thanks!
Come invest on bitvest today:
No divest time limit, cash out anytime. -There is no 24hour wait period before you can divest-
No divest fee's at all.
Min investment is only 0.01btc
You can set your margins 25%-500%

More an more investors join daily so close to 300btc global investment.

Latest profits:

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Altcoins now accepted!
We're now accepting a vast array of altcoins with ShapeShift.

Good luck and have fun at Bitvest everyone!

that's good news , but have you considered adding alt coins so the site will have multi options for players who want to gamble other currencies
it would be nice if you start to accept other coins , so players can play and invest with that coins without the need of exchanging and keeping updated with the price
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Altcoins now accepted!
We're now accepting a vast array of altcoins with ShapeShift.

Good luck and have fun at Bitvest everyone!
We have implemented bet rate limiting

Rate Limits:
100K+: No Limit
10K+: 15 Bets/sec
1K+: 10 Bets/sec
100+: 5 Bets/sec
1+: 3 Bets/sec
0: 1 Bet/sec

New auto-betting script that respects betting rate limits that will be in place effective later today now

Code:
var bet = {base: 0.00001, current: 0.00001, currency: "bitcoins", bits:1, max:0.01, multiplier:10}; //Modify these values to change your base bet, currency may be "tokens" or "bitcoins", bits is the number of drops made
var placeBet=function(){
   $.post( "action.php", { prizes: "125,20,1.52,1.42,1.32,1.32,1.22,1.12,0,1.12,1.22,1.32,1.32,1.42,1.52,20,125",
                  token: token,
                  secret:0,
                  bet:bet.current,
                  bits:bet.bits,
                  currency:bet.currency,
                  user_seed:makeid(),
                  act:"play",
                  v:ver,
                  })
  .done(function( data ) {
   if (!data.success){
      alert(data.msg);
      return 0;
   }

var win = total_win(data.game_result.win);
   var total_bet = data.game_result.total_bet;
   console.log( win, data.data.balance );
   if (win >= total_bet){
      bet.current = bet.base;
      if (bet.current < bet.base) bet.current = bet.base;
   } else if (win < total_bet) {
      bet.current = (bet.current-win/bet.bits) * bet.multiplier;
      if (bet.current > bet.max) bet.current=bet.base;
      if (bet.current < bet.base) bet.current=bet.base;
   }

//Delay placing bet to not trigger rate-limiting;

var real_bet = total_bet;
   if (bet.currency === "tokens") real_bet = total_bet * 0.00000001;

if      (real_bet >= 0.00100000 && bet.current * bet.bits >= 0.00100000) placeBet();                               //No BPS Limit at 100K
   else if (real_bet >= 0.00010000 && bet.current * bet.bits >= 0.00010000) setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},67);   //15 BPS Limit at  10K
   else if (real_bet >= 0.00001000 && bet.current * bet.bits >= 0.00001000) setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},100);  //10 BPS Limit at   1K
   else if (real_bet >= 0.00000100 && bet.current * bet.bits >= 0.00000100) setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},200);  //5  BPS Limit at  100
   else if (real_bet >= 0.00000001 && bet.current * bet.bits >= 0.00000001) setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},334);  //3  BPS Limit at    1
   else                                                                     setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},1000); //1  BPS Limit at    0

}).fail(function() {
    setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},5000);
  });
}

//re-randomize our client seed to ensure provably faireness

function makeid(){
    if (typeof window.crypto !== 'undefined' && typeof window.crypto.getRandomValues === 'function'){ //Check if CSPRNG is supported
        var array = new Uint32Array(16);
        window.crypto.getRandomValues(array); //Set each value in the array to random 32-bit CSPRNG values
        var r='';
        for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) {
            r += String(array[i] + "-"); //Join all items in the array into a string with 256Bits of CSPRNG
        }
        return CryptoJS.SHA256(r).toString(); //Hash the string into a valid format for a user seed
    } else {
        return CryptoJS.SHA256(String(Math.random())).toString();
    }
}

function total_win(win){
    var total = win.reduce(function(a, b) {
        return a + b;
    });
    return total;
}

placeBet();
Sites back up for those who didnt notice yet.
I thought to start at bitvest but it seems you have put it under maintenance mode.
Let's wait for an hour  Wink
You missed us by just a second Tongue, we're back up as of ~5 min ago
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
I thought to start at bitvest but it seems you have put it under maintenance mode.
Let's wait for an hour  Wink
We're going down for maint in ~15 min, it should last no longer than 10-15 minutes, probably shorter
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
 Info: It's Mega Happy Hour for 8 Hours today, Rainbot Payout is 400%!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
A big thank you to sparked for helping to co-ordinate these events! <3
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Charts don't show up for me in Chrome. Console logs show the following error: "Uncaught ReferenceError: Hh is not defined"
Looking into it.

Edit: Does clearing your cache have any effect? Do you have any plugins which may effect how things are loaded?

Everything's good to go now Smiley I cleared my cache and disabled Adblock for that page, and it's working fine now. It seems to be Adblock that was giving it trouble.

Weird. Since yours was fixed I loaded the page again just now and it works fine here too. I had adblock off all yesterday and had no effect.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Charts don't show up for me in Chrome. Console logs show the following error: "Uncaught ReferenceError: Hh is not defined"
Looking into it.

Edit: Does clearing your cache have any effect? Do you have any plugins which may effect how things are loaded?

Everything's good to go now Smiley I cleared my cache and disabled Adblock for that page, and it's working fine now. It seems to be Adblock that was giving it trouble.
Multi-Drop Bets now determine their win/loss correctly

Code:
var bet = {base: 0.00001, current: 0.00001, currency: "bitcoins", bits:1, max:0.01, multiplier:10}; //Modify these values to change your base bet, currency may be "tokens" or "bitcoins", bits is the number of drops made
var placeBet=function(){
   $.post( "action.php", { prizes: "125,20,1.52,1.42,1.32,1.32,1.22,1.12,0,1.12,1.22,1.32,1.32,1.42,1.52,20,125",
                  token: token,
                  secret:0,
                  bet:bet.current,
                  bits:bet.bits,
                  currency:bet.currency,
                  user_seed:makeid(),
                  act:"play",
                  v:ver,
                  })
  .done(function( data ) {
   if (!data.success){
      alert(data.msg);
      return 0;
   }

var win = total_win(data.game_result.win);
   var total_bet = data.game_result.total_bet;
   console.log( win, data.data.balance );
   if (win >= total_bet){
      bet.current = bet.base;
      if (bet.current < bet.base) bet.current = bet.base;
   } else if (win < total_bet) {
      bet.current = (bet.current-win/bet.bits) * bet.multiplier;
      if (bet.current > bet.max) bet.current=bet.base;
      if (bet.current < bet.base) bet.current=bet.base;
   }
   placeBet();
  }).fail(function() {
    setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},5000);
  });
}

//re-randomize our client seed to ensure provably faireness

function makeid(){
    if (typeof window.crypto !== 'undefined' && typeof window.crypto.getRandomValues === 'function'){ //Check if CSPRNG is supported
        var array = new Uint32Array(16);
        window.crypto.getRandomValues(array); //Set each value in the array to random 32-bit CSPRNG values
        var r='';
        for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) {
            r += String(array[i] + "-"); //Join all items in the array into a string with 256Bits of CSPRNG
        }
        return CryptoJS.SHA256(r).toString(); //Hash the string into a valid format for a user seed
    } else {
        return CryptoJS.SHA256(String(Math.random())).toString();
    }
}

function total_win(win){
    var total = win.reduce(function(a, b) {
        return a + b;
    });
    return total;
}

placeBet();
Looking into it.

Jump to: