Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 256. (Read 199829 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Charts don't show up for me in Chrome. Console logs show the following error: "Uncaught ReferenceError: Hh is not defined"
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
We've added live (5-minutely) charts for some of our site stats, this will be expanded greatly in the near future Bitvest Charts

glad to hear that we will have more info about the stats , but I don't know why the charts aren't working with me
are they coming soon ?? or they are already available cause as I said they are not working here
Keep the good work up , Regards
Are you running any script blockers? They require JavaScript to render.

No script blockers here but still can't view. Things like Bitcoinwisdom and other sites with charts are all fine, Sad. Also disabled adblock.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
300% happy hour is now live.
It will be one for two hours
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
We've added live (5-minutely) charts for some of our site stats, this will be expanded greatly in the near future Bitvest Charts

glad to hear that we will have more info about the stats , but I don't know why the charts aren't working with me
are they coming soon ?? or they are already available cause as I said they are not working here

oh yeah now they are working pretty good , thanks for pointing that out
hopefully we will see more stats coming soon
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

At bet id 16500000 i will match the winning bet up to 0.01 btc
Your last bet must be over 5000sats or tokens to be eligible for the win.
If you hit but didnt have the amount required it will go to the next person who did.
New code woot woot

Come an kick it with us in chat guys.
I've updated KLYE's betting script. It now detects bets above max bet win/loss correctly, allows setting an absolute max bet and uses CSPRNG whenever possible

Code:
var bet = {base: 0.00001, current: 0.00001, currency: "bitcoins", bits:1, max:0.01, multiplier:10}; //Modify these values to change your base bet, currency may be "tokens" or "bitcoins", bits is the number of drops made
var placeBet=function(){
   $.post( "action.php", { prizes: "125,20,1.52,1.42,1.32,1.32,1.22,1.12,0,1.12,1.22,1.32,1.32,1.42,1.52,20,125",
                  token: token,
                  secret:0,
                  bet:bet.current,
                  bits:bet.bits,
                  currency:bet.currency,
                  user_seed:makeid(),
                  act:"play",
                  v:ver,
                  })
  .done(function( data ) {
   if (!data.success){
      alert(data.msg);
      return 0;
   }

var win=data.game_result.win;
   var total_bet = data.game_result.total_bet;
   console.log( win, data.data.balance );
   if (win >= total_bet){
      bet.current = bet.base;
      if (bet.current < bet.base) bet.current = bet.base;
   } else if (win < total_bet) {
      bet.current = (bet.current-win) * bet.multiplier;
      if (bet.current > bet.max) bet.current=bet.base;
   }
   placeBet();
  }).fail(function() {
    setTimeout(function(){placeBet();},5000);
  });
}

//re-randomize our client seed to ensure provably faireness

function makeid(){
    if (typeof window.crypto !== 'undefined' && typeof window.crypto.getRandomValues === 'function'){ //Check if CSPRNG is supported
        var array = new Uint32Array(16);
        window.crypto.getRandomValues(array); //Set each value in the array to random 32-bit CSPRNG values
        var r='';
        for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) {
            r += String(array[i] + "-"); //Join all items in the array into a string with 256Bits of CSPRNG
        }
        return CryptoJS.SHA256(r).toString(); //Hash the string into a valid format for a user seed
    } else {
        return CryptoJS.SHA256(String(Math.random())).toString();
    }
}

placeBet();
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just a quick sneak-peek of some upcoming charts which will be publicly accessible soon. The look and scales/labels will be improved before these are fully public, they will be updated every 5 minutes once they are as well.
[/snip]

Woo! Bring on the charts and data! I'm always impressed with the frequent new features and functionality of bitvest. It seems to be one of the most tended to gambling sites I've come across.

Also, I'll be very much interested in seeing the short and long term profit trends for investors, as well as any statistics about the recent growth of the site Smiley

Just a quick sneak-peek of some upcoming charts which will be publicly accessible soon. The look and scales/labels will be improved before these are fully public, they will be updated every 5 minutes once they are as well.
Check these stats out though almost to 1300 btc bet.

An in the last two an a half weeks investors have profited about 8btc.

It's Happy Hour! Rainbot Pays 200%
Plus some games of trivia by promo

Come an join don't miss out!!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Yesterday I was online on site but today my password not working @zodiac can you help in this problem sending you my id and account number in pm and waiting for your reply thanks
That is weird  Undecided
Hope nobody has hacked your account especially if you have funds in there. Are you sure it's nothing silly like forgetting the password?

Its likely a forgotten password they don't just stop working.
That or worst case you got kelogged somehow try logging in again an make sure you're remembering your user name correctly
username is same as I have here in bitcointalk
This issue has been resolved Smiley
Yea confirming @Zodiac1233 done very quick work and solve this issue thanks for this all
Yesterday I was online on site but today my password not working @zodiac can you help in this problem sending you my id and account number in pm and waiting for your reply thanks
That is weird  Undecided
Hope nobody has hacked your account especially if you have funds in there. Are you sure it's nothing silly like forgetting the password?

That or worst case you got kelogged somehow try logging in again an make sure you're remembering your user name correctly
This issue has been resolved Smiley

That is weird  Undecided

just have to wait on zod
Next time using 2fa might help.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

That is weird  Undecided

That is weird  Undecided

Jump to: