Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 254. (Read 199442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
And to you, Zodiac, is there any chance of getting a "speed" setting on the site? Can't think of any better way to explain it so basically like BetterBets' race horses: you can set the speed to instant, extremely slow, or anything between. Allow something like this on the Plinko, to let the graphics move at the player's pace.

A game speed setting was implemented recently Smiley

I love you! Only one small issue here (Chrome, if it matters): when I click the bet with it maxed out on speed, there's a sort of freeze period. Probably half a second to a second, and then it will update the win/loss. Used to see people betting like 3-4x/s, so wondering if that's only possible with the bot, or if there's something on my end that causes the freeze-up that I need to look into.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
And to you, Zodiac, is there any chance of getting a "speed" setting on the site? Can't think of any better way to explain it so basically like BetterBets' race horses: you can set the speed to instant, extremely slow, or anything between. Allow something like this on the Plinko, to let the graphics move at the player's pace.

A game speed setting was implemented recently Smiley
legendary
Great addition! It'd be awesome if you had a more readable list though. As an example, MP's has a much more detailed breakdown. It serves as a great way to see patterns (i.e., when big people invest/divest, when people are playing, etc.). Not a "high priority" thing but would definitely love to see something like this, Smiley.

Our method's purpose is to provide the proof without disclosing individual balances at all, which provides even greater privacy than a list of user-hash balances/investments. We may consider alternative methods in the future though.

Got it. If you do come up with a way that you feel is a bit more detailed but still provides that privacy, I'd definitely be up for checking it out. Just helps see patterns of sites and such so it's immensely beneficial.

Also, @BV in general... grats on the continued growth!

And to you, Zodiac, is there any chance of getting a "speed" setting on the site? Can't think of any better way to explain it so basically like BetterBets' race horses: you can set the speed to instant, extremely slow, or anything between. Allow something like this on the Plinko, to let the graphics move at the player's pace. And then add automated rolling on top of that. It'd do the same thing as the external bots already do, but would be much more inclusive since not everyone comes to the forums. This should result in more bets.
Great addition! It'd be awesome if you had a more readable list though. As an example, MP's has a much more detailed breakdown. It serves as a great way to see patterns (i.e., when big people invest/divest, when people are playing, etc.). Not a "high priority" thing but would definitely love to see something like this, Smiley.

Our method's purpose is to provide the proof without disclosing individual balances at all, which provides even greater privacy than a list of user-hash balances/investments. We may consider alternative methods in the future though.
legendary
Proof of Liabilities

At Bitvest, we strive to bring complete transparency to all our bettors and investors. That's why we've implemented a fully automated daily proof of liabilities.
Any user with a balance, or an investment may use our tool to verify our cryptographic proof that their balance is included in the sum of liabilities.
The total may then be compared against our proof of reserves shown in the OP to verify that all user balances are fully accounted for (makes fractional reserves impossible).

To verify you are included in our total liabilities, log in and go to https://bitvest.io/liabilities. You will be presented with a root node containing the sum of all investments + balances,
and your partial tree, which contains your username and the balance/investment sum for your account at the moment the report was generated.

Proof of Liabilities

At Bitvest, we strive to bring complete transparency to all our bettors and investors. That's why we've implemented a fully automated daily proof of liabilities.
Any user with a balance, or an investment may use our tool to verify our cryptographic proof that their balance is included in the sum of liabilities.
The total may then be compared against our proof of reserves shown in the OP to verify that all user balances are fully accounted for (makes fractional reserves impossible).

To verify you are included in our total liabilities, log in and go to https://bitvest.io/liabilities. You will be presented with a root node containing the sum of all investments + balances,
and your partial tree, which contains your username and the balance/investment sum for your account at the moment the report was generated.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It's Mini Happy hour, Rainbot payout is 130%!

Good luck to all
Merit: 1000
Bet limits just shot up someone just invested like 19btc

The limits have went up so high on max bet for red line you could win 10btc with a 1 drop.

Increase in invested:
The "My Rows" feature has been released! You may now save as many rows you would like into this tab and your browser will save them for you. We've also added instant mode, just slide the game speed setting above 8, and you'll be playing at 999x (instant) speed!

It's Super Saturday! All RainBot payout is doubled!
Our transition to our new, much more powerful server is now complete!
We've enhanced our wallet security for Bitvest!
Previously we had stored ~5% of the funds on off-site multi-sig hot wallets, ~2% on on-site hot wallets and the remaining ~93% in cold storage. We have now moved that ~5% onto Trezors and will now be storing ~10% for that purpose.
You may also fully audit our trezor holdings using the xpubkey below, and the cold storage address in the OP.

Many block explorers will allow you to check the balance of our xpubkey

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

- ------BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This xpubkey (xpub6CcGTthbwnbxsMRuEF3XoYdekGtnGTsbiZ4ZKeqMC1UuqPYqh2xQj9hbEQj8AB9EuGeFHz4o3hWayZm5ahr5fyV2SNfNyA6htsZngM1DFBz) is for part of Bitvest.io's Trezor wallet storage, and is controlled by Zodiac.
- ------BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GtoXdWrx7cTUdUw4MW9yPoKzfzEtJhQfK
H2XaHSxqnB3epJ+oKmvBQUrMhctlB2fv2kjCH8/VBg3ADiv5P9ExtgLGqNqGaNLpRHNXJAt4dzgixN6HQp8zawI=
- ------END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJW18HkAAoJEAVBLQuRaJqLcWcIANjDB/x9nn/u2kMxJUv5Goxk
hsfUVJfReeKIcWOfBH4lwxKjnuGslTsqU2ZApQbapGZjRyjoefieWGrwcEqhp9Dr
2EqSziDfGqHTofbieoUrsAUUIBHUgLA80rgQz5NsZWiVp6BApku64HjFTK+TN5Lt
COp3XflE67T9+3+Bkk92vXxUu69xPNycLQhWm4iRZGD0FYI5snCz6R7BNnerCYCc
CXMcWhdzG23RE/oDMbD5KM1X8vrAU/JtJtBZYwRqSf+5IoVgUGBeXt6EVDAdhmph
pSME7hYZ27pVSCGV9itj67DYTu2ChA3CmA/cdZk+tX8/Wi9jWFGXtgP/raxIAbU=
=PiXi
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

The signing address is the first address that should be derived by using the xpubkey.
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
I recently found your site and really like what you are trying to do.  Watching that puck drop down is a lot more dramatic than clicking a "roll" button and trying to customize a set of winning slots (or a line as it is often called) is a lot of fun.

I also like the clear chat rules and the large number of mods to keep the spamming at a minimum.  As noted in the post above, easy investment.

I love the dual currency system of tokens and btc.  The faucet and chat rewards are really fun as well and I hope will help you build up a solid community around your site.

Thanks!
Come invest on bitvest today:
No divest time limit, cash out anytime. -There is no 24hour wait period before you can divest-
No divest fee's at all.
Min investment is only 0.01btc
You can set your margins 25%-500%

More an more investors join daily so close to 300btc global investment.

Latest profits:

Jump to: