Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 253. (Read 199442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Is there any auto drop that can martingale the drop? Like if it is loss it double until it hit whatever winning number after that it will reset back from the start again or stop when winning

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet

Is that any different? I think both of them are just the same but for sure but what I mean is may be martin drop. May be you can try to give me both for me to try it then

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221154.400

I dont think that the code is really work for what I meant. What I mean is if you bet 0.0001 and lose it keeps on doubling until you hit lets say 2x after that it will back to 0.0001 again. Repeat this again and again, is there any script like this one?

I believe the only way to do that would be to set up the multipliers accordingly (i.e., all 0s and 2xs), and then double on loss, back to start on win.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Is there any auto drop that can martingale the drop? Like if it is loss it double until it hit whatever winning number after that it will reset back from the start again or stop when winning

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet

Is that any different? I think both of them are just the same but for sure but what I mean is may be martin drop. May be you can try to give me both for me to try it then

I dont think that the code is really work for what I meant. What I mean is if you bet 0.0001 and lose it keeps on doubling until you hit lets say 2x after that it will back to 0.0001 again. Repeat this again and again, is there any script like this one?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet

legendary

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet

You mean martin drops?
Or martin bet
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

I think you need to make your own script for that strategy, or maybe there will be someone create the script and share it here. Too bad, I dont have any knowledge in making such kind of script.
I believe it will be useful for those who like to use martingale strategy.
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
btcevo just hit 1250x
0.003 into a 1.25 win
https://bitvest.io/results?query=23093711

Wow, congrats btcevo! What a great bet, and a phenomenal win. I think my heart would stop for a little bit if I landed a $0.42 drop on x1250 Cheesy
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
starting to like this site more n more now. keep up the good work
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
Those who love super fast betting 999x speed has been added to account tab.
Just pull past 8x to change to it
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
And to you, Zodiac, is there any chance of getting a "speed" setting on the site? Can't think of any better way to explain it so basically like BetterBets' race horses: you can set the speed to instant, extremely slow, or anything between. Allow something like this on the Plinko, to let the graphics move at the player's pace.

A game speed setting was implemented recently Smiley

I love you! Only one small issue here (Chrome, if it matters): when I click the bet with it maxed out on speed, there's a sort of freeze period. Probably half a second to a second, and then it will update the win/loss. Used to see people betting like 3-4x/s, so wondering if that's only possible with the bot, or if there's something on my end that causes the freeze-up that I need to look into.

To help with this issues id recommend you set your filters in account tab it stops a lot of the delay.
I set mine to 0.0001

User level don't matter much as of now.

Interesting trick. That worked perfectly -- almost zero delay after setting those (I went with 0.001/0.001).

Thanks for the help there, Smiley.
Proof of Liabilities

At Bitvest, we strive to bring complete transparency to all our bettors and investors. That's why we've implemented a fully automated daily proof of liabilities.
Any user with a balance, or an investment may use our tool to verify our cryptographic proof that their balance is included in the sum of liabilities.
The total may then be compared against our proof of reserves shown in the OP to verify that all user balances are fully accounted for (makes fractional reserves impossible).

To verify you are included in our total liabilities, log in and go to https://bitvest.io/liabilities. You will be presented with a root node containing the sum of all investments + balances,
and your partial tree, which contains your username and the balance/investment sum for your account at the moment the report was generated.

Worked well for me seems to show all that it needs to.

And to you, Zodiac, is there any chance of getting a "speed" setting on the site? Can't think of any better way to explain it so basically like BetterBets' race horses: you can set the speed to instant, extremely slow, or anything between. Allow something like this on the Plinko, to let the graphics move at the player's pace.

A game speed setting was implemented recently Smiley

I love you! Only one small issue here (Chrome, if it matters): when I click the bet with it maxed out on speed, there's a sort of freeze period. Probably half a second to a second, and then it will update the win/loss. Used to see people betting like 3-4x/s, so wondering if that's only possible with the bot, or if there's something on my end that causes the freeze-up that I need to look into.

To help with this issues id recommend you set your filters in account tab it stops a lot of the delay.
I set mine to 0.0001

User level don't matter much as of now.
Jump to: