Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 289. (Read 199442 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
wow its cool and fun.
nice feature custom bet
need autobet  Roll Eyes

Autobet it on our todo list Smiley

nice, add /2 and 2x button too
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Update: We have started up two contests, the best designers in the following contests will win the prizes outlined in the contest

Signature Design Contest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvestio-signature-design-contest-1227986
Banner Ad Design Contest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvestio-banner-ad-design-contest-1228029
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
wow its cool and fun.
nice feature custom bet
need autobet  Roll Eyes

Autobet it on our todo list Smiley

Won 0.02BTC!

GameId: 18553
Bet: 0.00041873 x 12, Total: 0.00502476   Payout: 0.02189958, Profit: 0.01687482   Time: Oct. 28, 2015 4:57:53

Congrats Smiley
Activity: 182
Won 0.02BTC!

GameId: 18553
Bet: 0.00041873 x 12, Total: 0.00502476   Payout: 0.02189958, Profit: 0.01687482   Time: Oct. 28, 2015 4:57:53
wow its cool and fun.
nice feature custom bet
need autobet  Roll Eyes
Thanks for the feedback, If you want auto-bet follow below:

- Get Mozilla Firefox.
- Install iMacros add-on.
- Open bitvest.io and close all other tabs.
- Click record and stop after a second.
- Right click #Current.iim and click edit macro.
- Put this code to the file and save it:
Code:
VERSION BUILD=8940826 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Red
- Go to Play, Max to 5000 and start loop.
- You can change your color by editing Red to Green, Blue, Teal, or your color!

Good Luck!
Chat PMs, Tipping, and a few other features will be coming within the next few hours Smiley. There's also a secret new feature coming soon that we're sure everyone will love.
hardly wait Cheesy
but you need to upgrade faucet its not working here Sad
im typing all correct but it keep saying that its incorrect..
regards.
-Katerniko1
in here fine, maybe you wrong typing on 2 words captcha, you must type 2 words if you type 1 words its incorret.
PMing and tipping are now live Smiley

You sure you want to implement chat PM? chat PM make people more easy to beg for coins and it is a not needed feature. There are other way to communicate if people want some personal chat

We'll have a way to let users report begging/spammy PMs to mods soon.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Chat PMs, Tipping, and a few other features will be coming within the next few hours Smiley. There's also a secret new feature coming soon that we're sure everyone will love.

You sure you want to implement chat PM? chat PM make people more easy to beg for coins and it is a not needed feature. There are other way to communicate if people want some personal chat
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
hardly wait Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
weird, i dont have problem with faucet work great here..
maybe admin need to change and use the photo recognize is better for all Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
hardly wait Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 350
Wow, sounds good! I hope the secret feature will make surprise everyone, chat pm and tip feature is good and we need it for make easy in chat to other and well goodluck with that.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
this is amazing plinko  Shocked everything seems so smooth!! even with max 32 balls it drop it very smooth Cheesy
nice looking website too
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I am gonna try your investment games.finally something orginal and propably inteligent
wow its cool and fun.
nice feature custom bet
need autobet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
it seems to be pretty cool and interesting game also i will try it out soon when i will gave some more bitcoins to invest in it
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I wait signature campaign and later i think to invest a little bit  Grin

Ps. i have see site at work and at my home, at work i have very little resolution monitor, site not is responsive? Because i don't see my balance with low resolution
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Great to see offchain plinko game with custom game play option i test this just now and try my luck on different lines, it seems i have my lucky day and got some profit this nice site, layout nice and account creation easy and simple good luck for your business.
That is nice to see new gambling site from 777coin this has really nice and cool graphics and animation, i played with some deposited and it gone profitable.
Glad to hear you earned profit! Thanks alot for posting your feedback. Smiley
Jump to: