Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 293. (Read 199414 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nice design, and very smooth play.
The only thing is that I think that the odds are not really good to us, the gamblers.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Congratz to ndnhc for hitting x1111 on red!!

1529   ndnhc    0.00007374   2   0.00014748    0.08194358   0.08179610111111122.77.77420.250.250.20.250.25247.7722.71111111   Oct. 26, 2015 - 6:33:11
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
I tested it and got something to say about it!

Rating: 7/10

Idea: It's not unique as we have luckyb.it as the alternate.
User Interface: Its cool, simple and easy to use. But, it's classic. Make it look 2015 not 1990's!
Things i liked:
- The customization of Rows is the most unique thing we can see in this mode.
-  Faucets to attract users.
- Nice verification method.

Things i didn't liked:
- The dialog box which appears in the right is the most irritating thing in the whole site.
- Please make the use of bottom of the page. Add Recent bets or the highest winnings.
- I found a problem, users with slow connection who will bet will not be getting profit nor loss in the balance. Recently, I won at 2x on Purple with 0.00008 and the balance should be 0.00016 but it was same as before.

Hope you will fix it up, Good luck!

I've added a button to show/hide the results on the side. I'll look into the balance display bug you had. Thank you for your feedback!
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
Nice plinko with very fast speed, but I think it will be better to make it a little bit slow so players may enjoy the suspense. And I think there is a bug on the captcha, whatever I type is always correct.
legendary
Activity: 1008
That site has nice and cool layout graphics are eye catching i just checked this new plinko site and played with faucet amount, lightlord is behind this is most trusted and reputable admin and that is plus point for this site.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I tested it and got something to say about it!

Rating: 7/10

Idea: It's not unique as we have luckyb.it as the alternate.
User Interface: Its cool, simple and easy to use. But, it's classic. Make it look 2015 not 1990's!
Things i liked:
- The customization of Rows is the most unique thing we can see in this mode.
-  Faucets to attract users.
- Nice verification method.

Things i didn't liked:
- The dialog box which appears in the right is the most irritating thing in the whole site.
- Please make the use of bottom of the page. Add Recent bets or the highest winnings.
- I found a problem, users with slow connection who will bet will not be getting profit nor loss in the balance. Recently, I won at 2x on Purple with 0.00008 and the balance should be 0.00016 but it was same as before.

Hope you will fix it up, Good luck!
looks nice with cool timer on faucet Cheesy
but i havent found do you option where i can see your investments?
i would like to invest some but i would like to see stats of investments. (all there is just to see your profit/and how much you have invested)
regards.
-Katerniko1

Check out the stats tab for global investment stats Smiley

Looks like a really nice website! Feels really clean and fast, the promotions are also really nice to get started.
The ball fall speed seems really good also, on some other sites the bet seems to drag on for too long.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your positive feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Looks like a really nice website! Feels really clean and fast, the promotions are also really nice to get started.
The ball fall speed seems really good also, on some other sites the bet seems to drag on for too long.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 966
looks nice with cool timer on faucet Cheesy
but i havent found do you option where i can see your investments?
i would like to invest some but i would like to see stats of investments. (all there is just to see your profit/and how much you have invested)
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Cool, I am a new user Username: Mediator
faucet free 2500 satoshi  Cheesy trying my lucky
This game is interesting but I tried using the faucet and so far I have not win anything yet. The chance of winning big prizes is low.
You can customize your prize row to make the larger prizes more likely. For example: this row (see purple) will give a much larger chance to win a mid-level prize than the red row.
legendary
Activity: 1344
This game is interesting but I tried using the faucet and so far I have not win anything yet. The chance of winning big prizes is low.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
looks very interest. haha might give it a shot for the free faucet and see if i really love the game or not.
Welcome to Bitvest, the latest and greatest site from those who brought you 777Coin. Good luck and have fun everyone!

Please feel free to ask any questions you have, or leave your feedback Smiley
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: