Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 285. (Read 199780 times)

donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Update: As of now RTP has been increased from 98.05% to 98.3%!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Great promotion right here ! Tried the new customizable interface ,looks something unique ! The facuet is amazing please keep this faucet offer for more than a week so we can get used to the game for actual money .I think this is the best promotion I have seen in days for any gambling site .
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Due to popular demand, we've just added a /ignore function to chat! Good luck and have fun at Bitvest everyone!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
LUCKY DAY FOR USER :- DUPED

Congratulations to DUPED for his bet of BTC0.06939424 hitting the mega bounty BTC0.57337005 giving him a profit of BTC0.50397581

Hits                                          3   3   6   8  5   3  2               1     1
Prizes       1250x 200x 49x 16x 0x 0x 0x 0x 2x 0x 0x 0x 0x 16x 48.4x 200x 1250x
Payout                                                   16                        48.4   200

Game Result Link :- Click Here To See The Lucky Bet !!!

Well try Bitvest.io . Who knows maybe you are the NEXT LUCKY ONE !!!!!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Played at your plinko site several times, always fun with lively chat. The new interface is much better, able to see the whole board. Looking forward to the next happy hour. I missed it today.
donator
Update: We are holding a surprise happy hour, all rainbot payouts will be 500% more then normal! Wish everyone the best of luck on Bitvest!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
promo is still active ?
We are currently paying 2000 satoshi as faucet every 60 seconds and rainbot paying out k-k randomly to an active user in chat.

Regards,
BTC Tipster - Moderator.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Oh wow, i loove this site.
Got great experience - awesome UI, nice game, lovely chat community.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Had a look at the new UI and i have to say i really like it. It was a good change to move the balance box bottom left, leaves much more room for the game. One thing i would change would the way you show "Balance", right now it is kind of small and hard to see. I would prefer if it was more visible. Maybe shift the whole betting bar left or right and have the total balance next to the "bet amount" ?

Just my 2c tho.
donator
News: We are holding a surprise happy hour as of now, all chat rainbot payouts will be 500% more then usual (Up to 0.001 BTC!)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
Seriously i never chat in that box already coz that guy actually. He keep spamming there and gain tips from bot. But never bet anything i guess. But Just withdraw that tips. Its abit annoying to me actually.
I ever saw he write that he earn 1mbtc and can withdraw already he said.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
thanks zodiac nice update ui  Cool

for mod please active, i,m very dizzy look chat always fight everyday, no respect.

a lot new user ask investment but no answer
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
We've listed to our users' suggestions, and released an entirely new UI, which is small-screen and mobile friendly!

just visited the site and overall it's great experience when I can freely customize the line.
Something different that ever happen when I played plinko.
Very nice
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Please add the ability to influence the course of the game such as shaking the playing field in the beginning when the ball begins to fall. This action of the BTCball defies the laws of physics. The Ball starts to fall from a single point and falls at different places.

But where the coins drop are completely determined by the provably fair algorithm. The admins could add some special effects, but the effects will not influence the result at all.
We've listed to our users' suggestions, and released an entirely new UI, which is small-screen and mobile friendly!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Please add the ability to influence the course of the game such as shaking the playing field in the beginning when the ball begins to fall. This action of the BTCball defies the laws of physics. The Ball starts to fall from a single point and falls at different places.
Menu of the game cover playing field on my android phone. Can you fix it? Make the menu, which can be hidden.
the left side interface will be having a major update within the next 24 hours for improved mobile, and small screen support.
2. For bankroll investment, the default multiplier setting gives a max loss of 5% per bet while the games has a house edge of slightly less than 2%. It is IMHO better to make the default setting align with Kelly formula but allow investors to take more/less risks if they prefer.

The risk here is different from most dice sites, we use a base of 5% since the maximum loss is much more unlikely than on a dice site. In most cases high risk lines like 5x in the middle will drop to 2% base risk for example. In other cases, the max win is much more unlikely than a dice site due to not being all-or-nothing
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Exhausted
I haven't had time to check the site in details until now. Generally speaking I like it a lot, especially that it is working offchain and has a customizable line, but I have 2 suggestions for you.

1. The RTP of the customizable line has to be below 98.05% and so the house edge is >= 1.95%, which is a bit too high IMHO for real gamblers. At the time of making this post, there are like 5 players on the site but they are all only playing with bitcoin from faucet as far as I can tell.
The faucet of 2000 satoshi a minute is certainly good enough to attract people to try your site, but more importantly you need to attract people to deposit and gamble their bitcoin.

2. For bankroll investment, the default multiplier setting gives a max loss of 5% per bet while the games has a house edge of slightly less than 2%. It is IMHO better to make the default setting align with Kelly formula but allow investors to take more/less risks if they prefer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Menu of the game cover playing field on my android phone. Can you fix it? Make the menu, which can be hidden.
Jump to: