Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 284. (Read 199780 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Update: There will be a 1000% chat rainbot Promotion when we reach 300K bets! Don't miss it! We are giving out a ton of BTC  Smiley

Youre hosting alot of happy hours last couple days. Y hope it all works out for you and this site, its a nice place to hang out

Apparently the site is down right now?
Cloudflare says server is down.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051
Update: There will be a 1000% chat rainbot Promotion when we reach 300K bets! Don't miss it! We are giving out a ton of BTC  Smiley

Youre hosting alot of happy hours last couple days. Y hope it all works out for you and this site, its a nice place to hang out
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
LightLord, can you add withdraw all button and invest/divest all button, please also remove the investment that has dust like 1-2 satoshis in it. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Update: Major updates, to the live result. You now have my bets, high rollers, linking of games in the bets, etc.

How about adding recent bets tab and player status when we click on the name in chatbox ? I mean username linking to player status. It will bring more fun and perfect social gambling site.
donator
Update: Major updates, to the live result. You now have my bets, high rollers, linking of games in the bets, etc.
donator
Its Happy Insane Hour Right Now!

News: We are holding a surprise Happy Insane hour as of now, all chat rainbot payouts will be 2000%!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I missed the happy hour. Can happy hours be held sometimes in a different time of day?
donator
Its Fast Happy Hour Right Now!

News: We are holding a surprise Fast happy hour as of now, all chat rainbot payouts will be every min instead of 5mins
It would be awesome if you guys can some add sounds when the coins are falling Smiley
that would be good and if they fix faucet its not working for me on 2 diffrent pc-s...
regards.
-Katerniko1

It is the 2nd time you said that the faucet is not working for you and I think you are the only one who have this issue. Could you tell us what kind of error you get when claiming thr faucet? Screenshots may helpful..
yeah now its with another pc as my last died couple days ago and i have same issue and how to put ss when all it say its incorrect entry and there  is captcha like 2626 you cant miss that... so im 100% sure its right entry.
regards.
-Katerniko1

I think its really on your end that is not working fine because you are the only one here who is complaining about it.
legendary
Activity: 854
This looks so much like Dabs' 64blocks though.
Pretty cool, love the whole thing.

Will definitely play a bit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
It would be awesome if you guys can some add sounds when the coins are falling Smiley
that would be good and if they fix faucet its not working for me on 2 diffrent pc-s...
regards.
-Katerniko1

It is the 2nd time you said that the faucet is not working for you and I think you are the only one who have this issue. Could you tell us what kind of error you get when claiming thr faucet? Screenshots may helpful..
yeah now its with another pc as my last died couple days ago and i have same issue and how to put ss when all it say its incorrect entry and there  is captcha like 2626 you cant miss that... so im 100% sure its right entry.
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
regards.
-Katerniko1

Activity: 196
regards.
-Katerniko1

There are some users can claim the faucet.. you can claim the faucet if you have 0 balance and 0 in the investment..
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Update: We have some features coming out shortly such as Mybet tab. If you have any suggestions/things you like to see feel free to leave a post here.

it will be cool if you can add color indicator on recent bets so players will know which line is the bet took place
legendary
Activity: 966
regards.
-Katerniko1
donator
Update: We have some features coming out shortly such as Mybet tab. If you have any suggestions/things you like to see feel free to leave a post here.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Update: We are holding a surprise happy hour, all rainbot payouts will be 500% more then normal! Wish everyone the best of luck on Bitvest!

Site is down recently? I was in chat but suddenly it getting stuck. just tried to reload page and it I got 502 error..
Whats happening?

Edit : working again now. Smiley
donator
Update: We are holding a surprise happy hour, all rainbot payouts will be 500% more then normal! Wish everyone the best of luck on Bitvest!
Jump to: