Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 286. (Read 199442 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Lol I think there is no correlation between those spammers with players who lose on bet. Players lose on bet is a usual thing in gambling, so its their own choice to take risk on gambling.

what are you talking about? are you one of spammer there?  Grin
its nothing to do with player lose on bet or player that playing there.
well i saw some player there and keep spamming and getting rain tips from bot.
But when i see on history tab, he/she never bet anything in there, and i saw he/she even said "ive earn 1mbtc today" and he cashing that tips out i believe.
i think its need more moderator to be active in there.

Do you have any proof that I am one of the spammers? If no, dont judge others without proofs.
What I am talking about is about the fairness of lost player. Kevin linked those spammers with lost players, he said that it is not fair for them. What is not fair? Lost player vs spammers? Does spammers make real player will always lose?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Lol I think there is no correlation between those spammers with players who lose on bet. Players lose on bet is a usual thing in gambling, so its their own choice to take risk on gambling.

But when i see on history tab, he/she never bet anything in there, and i saw he/she even said "ive earn 1mbtc today" and he cashing that tips out i believe.
Absy and me are active and we keep a check on the users around. Spammers are warned and further actions may also be taken but as our community is new, we are not being too harsh to them.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃

Activity: 282
I would like to suggest that only registered player can chat in chatbox. Some unregistered player come and spam whole chatbox.
And if there a replay would be great too Cheesy
yes i agree
competing site come on and spam link in anon account!!
also add wager min before they can chat.
i agree with you all.
in here only chat no need bet no need register can get rainbot, its not fair for player lose on bet.

yes i know about it, i mean need system rainbot like rollin, if player bet and active chat get rain, not only chat and try abused rain without bet/roll
legendary
I would like to suggest that only registered player can chat in chatbox. Some unregistered player come and spam whole chatbox.
yes i agree
i agree with you all.
in here only chat no need bet no need register can get rainbot, its not fair for player lose on bet.

yes i agree
i agree with you all.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
yes i agree

I dont think it is a must, wager can be reached easily just from the faucet because the amount of faucet is big enough unless the minimal wager to chat is quite high. But quite high min wager to chat will not attract users to come, IMO the easiest and the most effective way to avoid this kind of spammers is just ban them or block their IP.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yes i agree
legendary
even on my 2nd laptop your faucet is not working on mozilla firefox.. Sad
please check it and fix it Smiley
thanks
regards.
-Katerniko1

It is working fine here, i have used the faucet both with firefox and chrome and no problem. It is also working fine in my chrome on my android phone. What error did you get?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
thanks
regards.
-Katerniko1
The faucet works for me on all major browsers, what version of Firefox are you using, and which OS? Also, what error is it giving?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
thanks
regards.
-Katerniko1
i got jackpot 1250x thanks lightlord and bitvest

Bet: 0.00001000 x 20, Total: 0.00020000   Payout: 0.01250620, Profit: 0.01230620 

proof id  Cool
Game: 71039
Nice to see you hit the highest odd in Bitcoin Gambling! Smiley
Cheers!
thanks bro maybe next you the winner  Cool
cheers!

my invest going up to ^^
thanks bitvest

Bet: 0.00001000 x 20, Total: 0.00020000   Payout: 0.01250620, Profit: 0.01230620 

proof id  Cool
Nice to see you hit the highest odd in Bitcoin Gambling! Smiley
Cheers!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Nice site. Didn't win anything. Had lots of fun. Grab some coins from faucet and try a game.
http://bitvest.io

proof id  Cool
wow bet 1000 and got payout 0.0125?? is it hard to hit that  Smiley

Its too hard.. he is very lucky

Congrats to you kevin great going
thanks bro, maybe next you can hit jackpot ^^
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lightlord you make great game! i make good money on plinko bitvest
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

proof id  Cool

Nice hit buddy, and seems that you use your own custom row/line. Could you please share it so other players can try your custom line?

https://bitvest.io/?custom=1250,200,50,20,5,0.1,0,0,0,0,0,0.5,5,20,50,200,1250

THIS IS the custom row used to hit the jackpot ..

try your luck ATB
Jump to: