Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 9. (Read 786825 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Does Black Arrow still produce X11?
I have heard about some custommers who was acutally happy about their X11,
or is that just a myth?

You don't need to read the whole thread to know that many customer already screwed by BA.
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
Does Black Arrow still produce X11?
I have heard about some custommers who was acutally happy about their X11,
or is that just a myth?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Where is my refund?  Angry
Activity: 524
I'm pretty sure they're not going to honor anything at this point until the police are knocking on their door.
Where is my refund? I know that you wanna cash me out with a small amount BTC but I have your aggreement on refund. Angry
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
I cant beleive the lies that non custombers of Black Arrow tells to kick them a round when they are one of the few that actualy shipped all there custombers miners , and now getting ready to introduce the next jen miners on 14 mn chips.

Only 6 posts and already on my ignore list. That's a new record!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
So. You have manufactured all X3s and they're ready to ship?

1) Where the fuck is my miner? I reluctantly confirmed my order with you, you have my money and my address.

2) What about the compensation units you promised? If all orders have been completed then it's time to cough up the goods.

I cant beleive the lies that non custombers of Black Arrow tells to kick them a round when they are one of the few that actualy shipped all there custombers miners , and now getting ready to introduce the next jen miners on 14 mn chips.
Activity: 30
Humm so Minersource.net has been down for weeks but they took it down themselves. https://oldstore.minersource.net/ still works from their old site.
Paid via bank transfer. Where is my money?  Angry

Champaign, hookers and blow!
sadly that's most likely the case you may as well have done it yourself

Yes, after months of big talk from this piece of shit blackarrow promising price matching promising to support customers all money is wasted.

Liars and thieves.

What goes around comes around  Wink

Where is my money you stupid BA cons?
Paid via bank transfer. Where is my money?  Angry

Hope not so.  Grin
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Paid via bank transfer. Where is my money?  Angry

Paid via bank transfer. Where is my money?  Angry
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
I paid in bitcoin. They must have forgotten about them because they stayed put until I requested a refund through support.
You paid money to Black Arrow?

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
where is my refund? Angry

did you pay via bitcoin, bank transfer or credit card?
where is my refund? Angry
legendary
have you all received your X3 units?
Activity: 30
Hummm Minersource site has been down for a while now, and they use Shopify so it is not like they are server issues.
Unless Shopify themselves are having issues but I doubt they would allow the site to be down that long.
legendary
Matt Carson is a fuckwit conman and I can see him ripping off Black Arrow. I also believe that Black Arrow are still counting all their money received from their customers. They must be busy trying to find more suckers for their "14mn" chips miners that they will be "selling" soon.

Saw a few typos in your post mate, thought I'd fix them for you Smiley

that's what I call creative fixing. well I hope BA's payout won't be a one time event.
 Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Matt Carson is a cool guy and I cant see him ripping off Black Arrow. I also believe that Black Arrow will make right with all their customers. They have to because of there 14mn chips miners that they will be selling soon.

Ask others that have had the pleasure of being ripped off by him then let's talk. There are plenty of claims beyond Black Arrow about his activity.

Black Arrow will make right with their customers?

AMT will make right with their customers?

HashFast will make right with their customers?

Technobit will make right with their customers?

KNC will make right with their customers?

Bitmine.ch will make right with their customers?

Cointerra will make right with their customers?

BFL will make right with their customers?

Avalon will make right with their chip customers?

What other fairy tells are you trying to sell here ubozhdane aka Josh Zipkin?
Activity: 9
Matt Carson is a cool guy and I cant see him ripping off Black Arrow. I also believe that Black Arrow will make right with all their customers. They have to because of there 14mn chips miners that they will be selling soon.
Pages:
Jump to: