Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 6. (Read 786825 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Where are our refunds?  Angry

11.3 The Purchaser understands and agrees that we will use his payment in order to purchase the necessary materials or pay workmanship required to fulfill his pre-order which will be non-refundable if cancelled. For this reason, the purchaser hereby gives us the right and agrees with our decision to decline any requests from him or third parties to cancel his pre-order.

How nice of you to pick and choose which terms you keep.

We have not cancelled the compensation. As announced, compensation is going to be shipped immediately as we clear the queue.

Queue cleared and no compensation.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
WHERE'S THE MONEY LEBOWSKI?!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Where ar our refunds?  Angry
Where are our refunds?  Sad
Send us  our refunds?  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
11.3 The Purchaser understands and agrees that we will use his payment in order to purchase the necessary materials or pay workmanship required to fulfill his pre-order which will be non-refundable if cancelled. For this reason, the purchaser hereby gives us the right and agrees with our decision to decline any requests from him or third parties to cancel his pre-order.

translation: send us your hard earned money and just believe, if we fail...haha your fault, because you accepted our terms. thanks for money sucker.

...so how you fell Mr. Blackarrow? you are not scared, when you are walking alone on street?

Given the amount of money raised vs. the amount of money spent... I'm pretty sure he can afford some very well trained thugs to walk with him.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null

translation: send us your hard earned money and just believe, if we fail...haha your fault, because you accepted our terms. thanks for money sucker.

...so how you fell Mr. Blackarrow? you are not scared, when you are walking alone on street?
Send us our refunds  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
they have stopped sending btc to my add since 13 APR.
their customer support level is really slow.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
jersey 4 life !!!

the necessary materials and workmanship never costed that much as you received in advance from thousands of idiots(like me), additionally, the bitcoins you ve received from users as payment, were never touched. you re sitting on a bunch of money

so please, stop kidding us!

by posting your business agreement 11.3 should tell us, that you ve f*cked us all and you wont refund/compensate any of us ? do you still remember, what all you ve promised in the last 18 months ?
Activity: 532

Where is my refund?  Sad
And where is my refund?

Where are our refunds?  Angry  BA sucks  Angry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Did you confirm your shipping address? All X1 have been in stock for the last 4-5 months.
F+CK YOU, LIAR!
Where is my refund?  Sad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So Black Arrow where is the $4000 you owe me.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Funnily enough, plugging it in also results in destruction of your equipment.

I agree that it is funny. However, it is not true. As explained in the news posted several months ago, only few miners had an issue that caused the mosfet to short-circuit itself. This was due to a poor design made in cooperation an Onsemi FAE. After working with Vishay's engineers we have fixed the issue.

We have been replacing under warranty all miners and/or boards affected.

I reported to you one X-3 affected by this issue:
   Ticket ID: QNA-765-48102
   Subject: X-3 affected by burning hashboards problem
I got no answer then (despite my inquires) and the ticket is removed.

So no, you haven't been replacing under warranty ALL miner/boards affected.
My miners (two cases of one X-3) still wait to be repaired and I've got no RMA to send you the boards.
RMA or no RMA, they demand that you send them the faulty boards at your expense. And pay for the testing if they turn out not to be faulty (which they judge, of course).

I'd imply that dealing with Black Arrow is like dealing with the Devil himself, but the Devil keeps his promises.

Hey, Keep me out of this. Adam and Eve DIDN'T die that day, and they DID gain the knowledge promised.
Where is my refund  Angry
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Funnily enough, plugging it in also results in destruction of your equipment.

I agree that it is funny. However, it is not true. As explained in the news posted several months ago, only few miners had an issue that caused the mosfet to short-circuit itself. This was due to a poor design made in cooperation an Onsemi FAE. After working with Vishay's engineers we have fixed the issue.

We have been replacing under warranty all miners and/or boards affected.

I reported to you one X-3 affected by this issue:
   Ticket ID: QNA-765-48102
   Subject: X-3 affected by burning hashboards problem
I got no answer then (despite my inquires) and the ticket is removed.

So no, you haven't been replacing under warranty ALL miner/boards affected.
My miners (two cases of one X-3) still wait to be repaired and I've got no RMA to send you the boards.
RMA or no RMA, they demand that you send them the faulty boards at your expense. And pay for the testing if they turn out not to be faulty (which they judge, of course).

I'd imply that dealing with Black Arrow is like dealing with the Devil himself, but the Devil keeps his promises.
What's the usual turnaround time on board replacement?  They've had my boards for over a month and I can't get anyone to tell me what's up.
Pages:
Jump to: