Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 5. (Read 786814 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I want my refund and I want it now  Huh
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
yeah! yeah... i just cant believe that im still enthousiast and enjoying this shitty cryptocoin game al over the world...
hey blackarrow i just wanted to reply on a whim about a recent downgrade from you! and im still waiting for a good news about us... cheking my lonely stupid name Smiley
god bless u
So something totaly new has happened here. BA erased onother 15 sides.

Where is my refund? Where are my over 8k Euros?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
And maybe it's their new 14nm chip that has them so busy.

tapeout was supposed to be December, with release in May 2015, from what I remember. 

14nm chip has been cancelled.

You can't cancel what you never planned.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Some good may have come out of this fiasco if it means that we no longer have Matt Carson in the mix again.

Don't worry, that snakey cunt has landed on his feet over at Oregon Mines...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976172.new#new

Oregon Mines = Minersource.

Scam continues the exact same people new location. They are packing up and moving again no doubt.

Grats on your clean Trust rating Smiley

Trust: -4093: -12 / +3
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

anyway, I'm really surprised, that this scammer visit us again..maybe stockholm syndrome or something..

Do I win?

legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null

Trust: -4093: -12 / +3
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

anyway, I'm really surprised, that this scammer visit us again..maybe stockholm syndrome or something..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Activity: 924

tapeout was supposed to be December, with release in May 2015, from what I remember. 

So have refunds.
Activity: 532

Activity: 729
I am looking for information on an adapter or where I could get a replacement power supply for the Prospero X-3.

The best option would be if there was an adapter that allowed me to use a standard ATX power supply.

Information would be most appreciated!

had 2 psus die on me already
Thanks

If you want to pay for shipping, I can shove them in a box and mail them to you.  How many do you need?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I hope the HK authorities can shut down these scumbags I'm fucking choked about the $5k they stole from me. Black Arrow and HSBC are currently under investigation for wire fraud.

Keep dreaming! As I've said about butterfly labs, BA, KnC etc etc before, reporting crooks to the biggest crooks on the planet isn't going get you anywhere! All these people do/know is that social engineering manipulates 95%+ of people who are to programmed, too brain washed to go and research for themselves and teach themselves, as only YOU can educate YOURSELF!
/rant

Fuck you BA!

I think this edit is better. Your original rant simply makes all of us victims with genuine complaints about the underhanded shady business practices of black arrow look mentally retarded Wink

Ha, I agree. I do ramble sometimes :-)

It was a really good rant, though. I think you just picked the wrong subforum. Copy that over to Politics and Society, clean up the spelling and flesh it out a little...
Where is my refund?  Huh
Where is my refund?  Huh Are you sitting on a beach at the white coin party???

WOW 382 sides in the meantime and after erasing 150:-)

BA where is my refund?  Huh
Where is my refund?  Huh Are you sitting on a beach at the white coin party???
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Just another case of a romanian scammer making its country proud.
Don't make deals over the internet with people from poor countries where minimum wage is less than 150 euros a month.Chances are you're gonna get screwed.

Try USA there has been an obvious partnership from the beginning between black arrow and matt carson / bobsag / minersource / oregonmines to conspire and steal from over half their customers.  Matt Carson made has made alot of overseas trips to see his partners when the orders were flowing in.  We were shown photos and given the impression that things were coming along and we would receive a well designed bitcoin mining product.  

They both have continuously deceived perhaps the majority of us that used bitcoin to purchase with false announcements, fake product updates, fake compensation offerings and now they are still attempting to escape with claims they scammed each other.  Its obvious they are still working together on this to have more excuses to avoid refunding or compensating the customers they have stolen from, while they move onto new scams.    
Angry
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
We have not cancelled the compensation. As announced, compensation is going to be shipped immediately as we clear the queue.
Hey BA, been almost a year since you posted this... I think the queue's pretty cleared by now so can we have some recent news on this please. I have accepted what is to come which may or may not be nothing as well as the fact of miner(s) I never got to use so compensation at this point would be nice, assuming it's compensation that works... Ty.

11.3 The Purchaser understands and agrees that we will use his payment in order to purchase the necessary materials or pay workmanship required to fulfill his pre-order which will be non-refundable if cancelled. For this reason, the purchaser hereby gives us the right and agrees with our decision to decline any requests from him or third parties to cancel his pre-order.

You didn't use the bitcoin payments for materials and workmanship and you haven't proven that you even declared them properly as income and assets yet. I think that's why the HKIR where the main ones interested in the scam.

While you're playing the quoting game, how about you look at your own written promises that purchases were made based upon:
  •    "What we are trying to say is:
         -...This is our promise. If products from competition will have ROI in February than our products will have as well."
  • "At the same time we promise that our prices will be below market price at the time we ship. "
  • "Bottom line is, whoever trusts us now, we promise that will help them to mine profitably after February as well."

We were all screwed by Alex and his proper crew.
Where is my refund?
Where is my refund?  Huh
Where is my refund  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
my friend just got his 1 Tera BA miners, 2 units but no compensation units
Pages: