Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 7. (Read 786814 times)

RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Funnily enough, plugging it in also results in destruction of your equipment.

I agree that it is funny. However, it is not true. As explained in the news posted several months ago, only few miners had an issue that caused the mosfet to short-circuit itself. This was due to a poor design made in cooperation an Onsemi FAE. After working with Vishay's engineers we have fixed the issue.

We have been replacing under warranty all miners and/or boards affected.

I reported to you one X-3 affected by this issue:
   Ticket ID: QNA-765-48102
   Subject: X-3 affected by burning hashboards problem
I got no answer then (despite my inquires) and the ticket is removed.

So no, you haven't been replacing under warranty ALL miner/boards affected.
My miners (two cases of one X-3) still wait to be repaired and I've got no RMA to send you the boards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dear Black Arrow,

I am still waiting for the refund of my shipping fees, having written off the $900 I paid you for three X1s that were never delivered.

At this point, I would be surprised if you could find your own asshole, even if you used both hands and a funnel.

I hope the Russian collectors catch up with you soon.

Mockingly yours,
ElGrandJefe

Did you confirm your shipping address? All X1 have been in stock for the last 4-5 months.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
And where is mine?
Activity: 504
Dear Customer

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.
Dear Black Arrow employee

Once the storage deadline has passed you should refund the customer in full. They have paid for the equipment. By "disposing" of that equipment (assuming it exists at all) without permission, you are committing either theft (if the miner exists) or fraud (if it does not). Either way, unless a full refund is made you are committing a criminal offence.

You should also bear in mind that some people have invested several thousand US dollars in your product. Some of these may be "Joe Public" buyers, others will be legitimate businesses, and others may (most importantly of all) be organised criminal gangs looking at Bitcoin mining (or at least the purchase of miners and subsequent selling of mined coins) as an easy way to launder money or finance other crime.

Given the amount of people still waiting on their miners, I'm betting at least one customer falls into the latter category. What do you think happens to people who steal from these people? Do you honestly think you can run? Change your name? Change your country? Do you think they won't find you? What if the police catch you first? Do you honestly think you'll live long enough to stand trial?

I totally aggree with this.
Where is my refund?  Angry
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Dear Customer

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.
Dear Black Arrow employee

Once the storage deadline has passed you should refund the customer in full. They have paid for the equipment. By "disposing" of that equipment (assuming it exists at all) without permission, you are committing either theft (if the miner exists) or fraud (if it does not). Either way, unless a full refund is made you are committing a criminal offence.

You should also bear in mind that some people have invested several thousand US dollars in your product. Some of these may be "Joe Public" buyers, others will be legitimate businesses, and others may (most importantly of all) be organised criminal gangs looking at Bitcoin mining (or at least the purchase of miners and subsequent selling of mined coins) as an easy way to launder money or finance other crime.

Given the amount of people still waiting on their miners, I'm betting at least one customer falls into the latter category. What do you think happens to people who steal from these people? Do you honestly think you can run? Change your name? Change your country? Do you think they won't find you? What if the police catch you first? Do you honestly think you'll live long enough to stand trial?
Where is my refund?  Angry
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
Wow, now we can add Black Arrow to the list of ASIC scam companies?
Someone should write an article for Coindesk, and submit it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where is my promised refund? I cannceld my contract on the 18 of july and you promised me refund. Angry
BlackArrow are scammers. They have lied to you.
Where is my promised refund? I cannceld my contract on the 18 of july and you promised me refund. Angry
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
They still seem to find time to delete posts on here.
Activity: 924
Anyone know what the deal is with Minersource?

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

I know BA is saying Minersource never paid them and actualy screwed BA over by convincing a Customer Service Employee to send them hardware.

Is there a class action lawsuit against them?

Is there a new thread?

I am a little lost now on what to do? Lucky I paid for the 2nd order with Cash so I would get cash back vs the first order I payed with BTC witch I received.

What should I do?

Matt Carson the scumbag has cut and run. Hopefully that piece of shit gets what's coming to him

Contact Terrence Thurber at OregonMines.com for Matt's contact information.
Activity: 924
Any advice for what to use it on?
Doorstop
Paperweight
Voodoo doll
Conversation piece (for extremely depressing conversations)
Skeet-shooting target

Whatever you do, don't plug it in. They apparently weren't made to take that kind of punishment.

Fire hazards
Activity: 6
I actually got my miner today. I think it's been around 17-18 months since I ordered it, and I never thought it would arrive, but it did. Just too bad those 150GH/s is worth nothing this day. I wonder if they used my miner for personal gains before shipping it out. Guess I'll never know. I can post pics if anyone wants to see. I know - I am just a stranger on the internet and I could be lying.

The only reason that I got the miner was because I "like" BAS on facebook when they put up their news that the miner had been in stock since december/january. Why not contact me via e-mail some time before this? I don't get it. I don't get this way of doing business, it is so dishonest. If you have any experience in electrical/software engineering you should be able to make a probable deadline instead of lying to get more customers. I was dumb to believe it. It was too good to be true. Yet here I am with a useless piece of hardware that I spent way too much money on. Any advice for what to use it on? It's got a huge fan I could use for blowing air in my face... I must admit the design is pretty slick though, great job on the casing, and the interface is pretty nice as well, using an android as screen seems pretty cool too. I will definitely get some inspiration for some products of my own (nowhere near related to bitcoin though)
Activity: 15

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

I know BA is saying Minersource never paid them and actualy screwed BA over by convincing a Customer Service Employee to send them hardware.

Is there a new thread?

I am a little lost now on what to do? Lucky I paid for the 2nd order with Cash so I would get cash back vs the first order I payed with BTC witch I received.

What should I do?

Matt Carson the scumbag has cut and run. Hopefully that piece of shit gets what's coming to him

Hi we start with a project to contact with all affected users of blackarrow and take together actions here: http://blackarrowscam.com/ in this week we finish the webpage with all steps and go to the better way to contact with  comun lawyer. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Their site is down.

Is there a new thread?

What should I do?

You are screwed and will likely have to sue MS or Matt Carson.

Definitely screwed. The time and cost to sue MS would likely cost more than the X1s. And then if you actually do get a judgement against MS, it's likely there's nothing left of MS and you'll never collect. The chance to sue MS was many many months ago.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Their site is down.

Is there a new thread?

What should I do?

You are screwed and will likely have to sue MS or Matt Carson.

really we don't know what happened.

Maybe something, maybe nothing, but MS customers are getting nothing, they've said that much.

So, BA allowed a theft.  A theft in which it had to place things in boxes and ship them themselves.  This went into many, many units and reached the millions of dollars level without them catching it.  That seems to be their story.

And as a result of all of that, true or not, customers are somehow the ones that get boned.

That's Black Arrow.  Always on top of their game and always looking out for the customer.

ETA:  oh and they also had BTC stolen.

AND these are the same security geniuses that are trying to sell a BTC storage device now.  it just gets funnier and funnier to watch these idjits go.

How did you think they were going to "make up" for those stolen BTC  Cheesy

"Lets sell a secure wallet,we can skim some BTC from those wallets,just a little here & there.Volia!! We got back our stolen BTC"   Roll Eyes
Activity: 30

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

Is there a new thread?

What should I do?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
We'll offer compensation to those ..  who did not put defamatory posts on the internet

Wow, just
wow.

Very few scams even stoop that low. Sounds like something only AMT did so far: "shill for us, and we might eventually send you the obsolete miner we promised, say the truth and you will get nothing".
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Perhaps they forgot. I will remind them.

We have not cancelled the compensation. As announced, compensation is going to be shipped immediately as we clear the queue.

The queue has been cleared, thus the compensation must be shipped immediately. WHY HAS IT NOT SHIPPED???

We are working on a new miner. We'll offer compensation to those interested and who did not put defamatory posts on the internet as soon as it becomes available.

After a really long wait (since Nov 2013, order #17XX) I finally recieved my two X-1's. No X-1.5's?

Doesn't matter since both models are useless relics not even worth mining with or reselling. I was also promised compensation of three units yet I only recieved two?

Thanks for nothing.
New model? Thanks but no thanks. Very much no thanks. You can't even begin to comprehend the sort of 'compensation' neccessary to put out the fires you've set.
What goes around comes around Wink
Pages:
Jump to: