Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Miner - ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware - page 2. (Read 9114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Holy Science! There is no pleasing on this forum... they don't have chips - they must be taking fraudulent pre-orders ... they have the chips - they took another client's profit...
If you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk. (read hashfast.org for starters)
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #vbsOsE8mURgvF8MI
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
We have enough ASICs for our first Batch production for Black Miner Tower and Black Miner Prime.

Of course we've had to pay for them upfront. The PCBs are manufactured locally and this is the only thing we are waiting for before we deliver all orders.

Here are some pictures for you: http://imgur.com/a/XTqRs

Great, you should have posted a picture earlier to clear up the confusion

So you are sitting on about BTC 400 of hardware that HF should have shipped to me and not resell again to you
Holy Science! There is no pleasing on this forum... they don't have chips - they must be taking fraudulent pre-orders ... they have the chips - they must have taken another client's profit...
legendary
Activity: 1112
We have enough ASICs for our first Batch production for Black Miner Tower and Black Miner Prime.

Of course we've had to pay for them upfront. The PCBs are manufactured locally and this is the only thing we are waiting for before we deliver all orders.

Great, you should have posted a picture earlier to clear up the confusion

So you are sitting on about BTC 400 of hardware that HF should have shipped to me and not resell again to you
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Probably one or more of the chips you have, where paid by me in September 2013.
Think about customers that (without considering the MPP) have (October 2013 orders) bigger than this "first batch".
No respect can be brought to HF or people reselling it's hardware.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #MMCgJ6V9l3tr5T8k
legendary
Activity: 974
I hope you have more than the couple of chips you show there, or at least did not pay for more than you already got. HF are criminals, they sell the same product multiple times.

Probably one or more of the chips you have, where paid by me in September 2013.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
So describe the situation, how many ASICs has Hashfast sent you? Just enough to do your development or do you have in hand the hundreds of ASICs you'll be using to complete your boards?

If you don't have the bulk of the ASICs yet, by what date do you expect them to arrive? Do you have to pay them up front?

The quoted text above implies you have all the needed components, including the ASICs right now. Is that correct?

Thanks!
legendary
We understand that some people have issues with Hashfast, but as long as we have all the needed components, including the ASICs, we don't see where the issue is.

So describe the situation, how many ASICs has Hashfast sent you? Just enough to do your development or do you have in hand the hundreds of ASICs you'll be using to complete your boards?

If you don't have the bulk of the ASICs yet, by what date do you expect them to arrive? Do you have to pay them up front?

The quoted text above implies you have all the needed components, including the ASICs right now. Is that correct?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
yes pre-order ftw.

J
SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is this another pre-order company ?  Sad
Unwatching this topic  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
With Hashfast as your supplier, you should have a hunch "is more than OK" will in hindsight look naive

We understand that some people have issues with Hashfast, but as long as we have all the needed components, including the ASICs, we don't see where the issue is.

Thanks
This is true. You don't have to sleep with a man to use his ASICs Wink
With Hashfast as your supplier, you should have a hunch "is more than OK" will in hindsight look naive

Thanks
legendary
Currently we have less than a month waiting time. We think this is more than OK.

Pre-order is just not acceptable, no way. People still do it, but these people should go to Vegas and bet the mortgage on the roulette tables...Smiley

imho
J

Currently we have less than a month waiting time. We think this is more than OK.

Probably, in the future we will have some "In Stock" units.

Thanks
Activity: 924
Pre-order is just not acceptable, no way. People still do it, but these people should go to Vegas and bet the mortgage on the roulette tables...Smiley

imho
J

Better just buy BTC or some other Altcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

imho
J
Hi BlackElectronics,

What are your estimates of shipping dates for http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-prime-sha-256-600-ghs/ ? Can local pickup be arranged so I can mine the same day?

Also will I pay VAT or the price on the site is final ?

I am from Romania btw.

Hello!

Prices on our website are final. A local pick-up can be arranged so you can start mining the same day.
Activity: 319
Cool deal. Yea, any new company that wants to establish itself better get things right from the start or they will have a hard time establishing credibility, esp with international customers. The slightest bit of difficulty or negativity (for example, constant complaints of delays by customers and users) is red flag enough to avoid. Every negative feedback destroys the last 9 positive ones that came before it, and halves the effectiveness of the next 10 that come after it. Low or no feedback users selling expensive stuff......not even worth a look.
Activity: 288
Absolutely he is, and all he brings is negative publicity.  Further his arrogant sociopath postings in this thread have now brought HF's troubles to the doorstep of Black Miner.  

Yes, and with a screaming mob on the doorstep it is hard to get or weed out relevant information. Which should be about Black Miner in this thread. Smiley

(Side note: Black Miner, what an unfortunate name in this pre-order-scam ridden business. Sounds like a pirate!  Cheesy)

To be honest, any association with Hash Faster is quite relevant. If Black Miner gets their stuff from them, then how do we know that they will continue to receive their supply of ASIC chips? Even a delay in construction can mean major monetary losses.

I mean if you found out that a certain store got all their supplies and merchandise with people associated with the mafia, would you do business with that store? Would you continue to depend on them for support?

As a relatively unknown company in Romania, and as a resident of the US, I have to be sure that I am dealing with a legit company. With the presence of this negative association, and no specific positive feedback about the company, I don't really feel comfortable throwing Bitcoins or $$$ their way, even if they claimed to have product in stock ready to ship. I contacted them and they do not accept credit card or escrow services for Bitcoin.

This means that if I send them bitcoin but they don't ship product for any reason, as a US resident I have absolutely 0 legal recourse if they choose not to give me refunds. This is not acceptable to me.

If anyone has actually received ASICs from them in a timely manner, this thread (along with trust feedback) would be a good place to let us know.

I was one of the firs customers to order a "tower" + upgrades when they were announced initially on the Romanian section of the forums. I had an online chat conversation with the guy before placing my order and I was told that they really hope (and believe) to have the machines ready by the end of March, but April was specified as a shipping dead-line just in case... Initially, the tower was supposed to be based on A1 chips from bitmine.ch, now I see on their website that "ASICs: 2 x Golden Nonce ASIC Chips" will be used instead. Also been asked if I'd accept a different type of case (middle tower type) instead of custom ones, because the custom ones producer was delayed. Although I asked several times so far if a specific date is available for completion of my order, the answer I got was "not yet", but was told over the phone that "what we initially talked is still available", while the answer to the question about ETA on towers on the Romanian forums was clearly mid April (for both tower and prime). As soon as I get more info on the progress of my order I'll let you all know here.
Activity: 319
Absolutely he is, and all he brings is negative publicity.  Further his arrogant sociopath postings in this thread have now brought HF's troubles to the doorstep of Black Miner.  

Yes, and with a screaming mob on the doorstep it is hard to get or weed out relevant information. Which should be about Black Miner in this thread. Smiley

(Side note: Black Miner, what an unfortunate name in this pre-order-scam ridden business. Sounds like a pirate!  Cheesy)

To be honest, any association with Hash Faster is quite relevant. If Black Miner gets their stuff from them, then how do we know that they will continue to receive their supply of ASIC chips? Even a delay in construction can mean major monetary losses.

I mean if you found out that a certain store got all their supplies and merchandise with people associated with the mafia, would you do business with that store? Would you continue to depend on them for support?

As a relatively unknown company in Romania, and as a resident of the US, I have to be sure that I am dealing with a legit company. With the presence of this negative association, and no specific positive feedback about the company, I don't really feel comfortable throwing Bitcoins or $$$ their way, even if they claimed to have product in stock ready to ship. I contacted them and they do not accept credit card or escrow services for Bitcoin.

This means that if I send them bitcoin but they don't ship product for any reason, as a US resident I have absolutely 0 legal recourse if they choose not to give me refunds. This is not acceptable to me.

If anyone has actually received ASICs from them in a timely manner, this thread (along with trust feedback) would be a good place to let us know.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

(Side note: Black Miner, what an unfortunate name in this pre-order-scam ridden business. Sounds like a pirate!  Cheesy)
Pages:
Jump to: