Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Miner - ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware - page 3. (Read 9114 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Hi BlackElectronics,

What are your estimates of shipping dates for http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-prime-sha-256-600-ghs/ ? Can local pickup be arranged so I can mine the same day?

Also will I pay VAT or the price on the site is final ?

I am from Romania btw.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446503.100
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Hi BlackElectronics,

What are your estimates of shipping dates for http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-prime-sha-256-600-ghs/ ? Can local pickup be arranged so I can mine the same day?

Also will I pay VAT or the price on the site is final ?

I am from Romania btw.
SVK
Activity: 378
Please please please 3 pages of complains which have nothing to do with black miner.
Please take it elsewhere please.

To be honest, I wish somebody would have posted 3 pages of complaints about HashFasts bad reputation back when they opened their thread trying to allure new customers. A lot of us would have realised it was a bad idea to spend money on any venture where Edward (Eduardo) Decastro is involved.

History will repeat itself here once again, due to the link with HashFast. Care to come back in 6 months and see how things worked out?

I'm buying only ready to ship ASICs no pre-orders for me. I know I will get less BTC from mining but my risk is lower as well.
I really feel with Hash Last customers but damage is done. Wenting frustration in this thread is not going to give you your miners Sad

Good luck to you and hopefully you get your miners ASAP Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
Please please please 3 pages of complains which have nothing to do with black miner.

To be honest, I wish somebody would have posted 3 pages of complaints about HashFasts bad reputation back when they opened their thread trying to allure new customers. A lot of us would have realised it was a bad idea to spend money on any venture where Edward (Eduardo) Decastro is involved.

History will repeat itself here once again, due to the link with HashFast. Care to come back in 6 months and see how things worked out?
SVK
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1112
You didn't get any free stuff, so now you are angry at us for not helping you achieve your collectivist goals.

Guess what, if people who did not get any free stuff are angry at Hashfast, how angry are those thousands of customers who did pay in 2013 for Hashfast products and did not get any of it so far?

No Batch #1 MPP, no Upgrade kits, no Sierras, no Sierra MPP. If you claim to have plenty of ASICs to ship out to these new projects, what is holding you back fulfilling your 2013 commitments?

Can you see the shitstorm growing nearer and nearer? And it will of course spill over onto anybody who gets into bed with HashFast and supports them by bulk buying the chips you should have long shipped to the customers who already paid for it

Black Miner: sleep with the dogs and you get flees
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hello everybody,

We understand that you have issues with Hashfast but could we please move back to the main topic which is "Black Miner"?

Thank you in advance...
Activity: 924
Yes. BFL is a well deserved target and I think my next all in target might be HF given the attempt to shame me publicly in this thread but I think there are plenty of people working on that end already to bring HF to a reckoning. I feel for the HF customers and the way they have been treated is just a nightmare. We do need to build an index for reputable and ethical companies selling to the community that would go a long way to pushing out the thieves.

Obviously at different points in the saga that is pre-order land different tactics are probably required and I suppose in a street fight all bets are off. I just think there is already too many flaky companies and who is to say that Black Miner or others can't be upstanding ethical players later on. We will see just know you got my support and whatever is required for going after HF. There are plenty of people making the decision to build with HF chips... there are certainly a lot of flies one would have to swat. Some people I guess are willing and able to make the leap from HF is scum to but we will support a 3rd Party Project knowing full well what HF has done to the community.

Code:
MrTeal

Activity: 770

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 3: -0 / +7(7)
Ignore

Re: The Habanero Project - Third Party HF Mining Board
March 18, 2014, 08:24:49
Reply with quote  #9
Quote from: CoinChex on March 18, 2014, 08:17:59

What type of confidence you do have that HashFast will deliver their GN chips? Additionally,
where is that confidence coming from? Have you spoken with members of their team or do
you have access to their chips/boards already?

I ask for several reasons, most being to clean up the bad taste in my mouth!

Mr Teal:

We've spoken with HashFast already and they have assured us that they have sufficient
quantity of the chips available immediately for what we need. We do have a couple
chips ready now (that you can see in the picture) that are just waiting for the boards
to be built so they can be tested.
legendary
Activity: 1512
I personally would never USE BFL in anything I am involved in but that is just my own take on BFL and the fact that Inaba tried to slander / libel me personally and get me fired. The other members in the WPC would have to make that decision as I am just one person with one set of ethical values.

I'm more-or-less aware of how that played out.  It wasn't a question of whether you would, it was a hypothetical on the premise that I despised BFL and you were supporting them by using their chips.

But that is different than say slagging off Marto or Lucko or anyone who does use chips. I posted my own personal distaste for people using these companies products but again at what point do you say blacklist Black Miner or others for using HF chips? I would submit most of the effort should be brought to bare on bringing HF to account for their less than ethical behavior to our community.

HF doesn't care about their initial customers and they certainly don't care about their promises.  What they do care about is lining their pockets.  They've already got people's money so now they're in the position of power.  What other options are there?  Where do you get the most leverage on getting HF to start holding up their end of the bargain?  I could give you a hint but I think you see what I'm getting at.

HashFast_CL is a huge distraction and should simply be ignored and people need to focus on education of the community and LAWSUITS against HF to bring them down. Same with BFL, Avalon and those pirate A1's out of China.

Absolutely he is, and all he brings is negative publicity.  Further his arrogant sociopath postings in this thread have now brought HF's troubles to the doorstep of Black Miner.  

I am sure many might question the WPC for using A1 chips or using Minion chips if they have been wronged by Bitmine and Black Arrow but you know where you draw that line is important. I really think going after the company that caused the mess is the right way to battle against the thieves that pervade the community.

There are no rules in a street fight.  

Having said that I would not be persuaded to buy boards or miners from anyone that uses these chips either but I am not about to make it my life's work to drag Black Miner and others like them to see the ethical light. Nope I'd rather tilt the windmill that is BFL, HF, Avalon and Pirate A1 chips before that. I think that is a fair and reasonable approach besides I don't have the time to play around in the 100's of incidents like this.
No I agree, you've definitely got your hands full trashing BFL at every possible opportunity.  That's a full-time job right there.
People still buy Avalon Gen2 and will buy Gen3 chip based products I wish they wouldn't but they do. Same for for HF Chips. I wish fabricators didn't use chips from disreputable businesses but you know what there are plenty of examples of this and some better designs do come out the woodwork.

Point is where do draw a line?

I wish the team at Black Miner all the best but there is a lot of baggage with HF I hope you can weather that.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. of even the disputed A1 Chips coming out of Innosillicon. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

Bicknellski,

You have been begging HashFast for free chips via PM and email since our GN1 was announced.

I get it, you appoint yourself head of some collective and then want free stuff on behalf of the collective.  Very clever.

You didn't get any free stuff, so now you are angry at us for not helping you achieve your collectivist goals.

If you want Golden Nonce ASICs, buy a developer kit like everyone else.

Everyone was BEGGING them for free chips.

The answer I got was we had to SPEND 100's of thousands within a 2 day window or we would miss the boat on chips that would be shipped in December or sooner? We of course MISSED the boat and given the flaming shit bag HF created we are glad for that. I am not mad nor was the WPC mad at HF when we didn't get sample chips. We all had a good laugh at the sales tactics of "HURRY UP AND BUY GIVE US HALF A MILLION FOR THESE CHIPS TODAY OR YOU WILL MISS THE BOAT" we moved on to other chips and we are grateful we did.

That was when? September? November 2013?

We put the same question to Asicminer, Bitmine, KnC, BitFury, Gridseed, Cointerra, Black Arrow and a few more chips that the community doesn't know about and we continue to do the same right now as I write this we are engaging with any number of chip fabricators for SAMPLE sizes of chips. So where is the smoking the gun? We are not a huge company the WPC has limited resources and we are never going to get into million dollar chip deals. We get samples. We build boards. We release the boards as open source. We collect our license fees.

Hashfast_CL just another shill and unethical player in the market place. If you want the full transcript of the emails and chats I had with HF sales people I can provide it. I don't have anything to hide from the community. You on the other hand have no ethical standing in this community and it is rightly deserved.

You are on ignore.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
You have been begging HashFast for free chips via PM and email since our GN1 was announced.

So Icebreaker was "in" from the beginning?  (So to speak).

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HashFast Community Liaison
People still buy Avalon Gen2 and will buy Gen3 chip based products I wish they wouldn't but they do. Same for for HF Chips. I wish fabricators didn't use chips from disreputable businesses but you know what there are plenty of examples of this and some better designs do come out the woodwork.

I wish the team at Black Miner all the best but there is a lot of baggage with HF I hope you can weather that.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. of even the disputed A1 Chips coming out of Innosillicon. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

Bicknellski,

I get it, you appoint yourself head of some collective and then want free stuff on behalf of the collective.  Very clever.

If you want Golden Nonce ASICs, buy a developer kit like everyone else.

I started my sentence with "Perhaps", implying a question or an idea for consideration.  Don't get your shirt in a bunch.

That aside, would you ever employ BFL chips in your WASP project?  If so, would you understand if I were to boycott you if I thought BFL deserved to go bankrupt and that by supporting you I'm supporting them?

I personally would never USE BFL in anything I am involved in but that is just my own take on BFL and the fact that Inaba tried to slander / libel me personally and get me fired. The other members in the WPC would have to make that decision as I am just one person with one set of ethical values.

Here is a list of chips I would avoid and vote down if the WPC was interested in using for ethical reasons and I would hope others avoid these chips as well:

HF Chips
A1 Pirated Chips
BFL Chips
Avalon Chips

But that is different than say slagging off Marto or Lucko or anyone who does use chips. I posted my own personal distaste for people using these companies products but again at what point do you say blacklist Black Miner or others for using HF chips? I would submit most of the effort should be brought to bare on bringing HF to account for their less than ethical behavior to our community. HashFast_CL is a huge distraction and should simply be ignored and people need to focus on education of the community and LAWSUITS against HF to bring them down. Same with BFL, Avalon and those pirate A1's out of China.

I am sure many might question the WPC for using A1 chips or using Minion chips if they have been wronged by Bitmine and Black Arrow but you know where you draw that line is important. I really think going after the company that caused the mess is the right way to battle against the thieves that pervade the community.

Having said that I would not be persuaded to buy boards or miners from anyone that uses these chips either but I am not about to make it my life's work to drag Black Miner and others like them to see the ethical light. Nope I'd rather tilt the windmill that is BFL, HF, Avalon and Pirate A1 chips before that. I think that is a fair and reasonable approach besides I don't have the time to play around in the 100's of incidents like this.

legendary

I am MORE than paying attention. I was CHIP customer of Avalon and got mildly screwed.

I'm aware.  Have you missed the plethora of "Fuck Avalon" posts in any thread started by a third-party manufacturer using their chips?

The point here is you are going after people who are buying chips and producing boards that didn't screw the community "YET".

I started my sentence with "Perhaps", implying a question or an idea for consideration.  Don't get your shirt in a bunch.

That aside, would you ever employ BFL chips in your WASP project?  If so, would you understand if I were to boycott you if I thought BFL deserved to go bankrupt and that by supporting you I'm supporting them?

I don't see torches at Marto's door, or those who built the BFL chipped boards or even a huge outcry for those miners being built in China off the A1 chips that were sold backdoor.

Where do you draw the line?
That's obviously subjective and open for each individual to assess and act upon.

Ethically I agree you shouldn't be using HF chips but you know what the problem is HF not Black Miner or the others. In this case and others you can support the builder and hate the chip maker. And you should be warning people off HF as much as possible and you can rightly point out to Black Miner and others that HF is not a reputable company and you really shouldn't be dealing with them. But you know what if you bitch about Black Miner you have to bitch about the others as well who have done this before and continue to do it now.

I agree, and if I end up in other manufacturers threads on my pursuits of Hashfast_CL then I'll wave my flag there too.  If anything has been proven it's that the opines voiced in these forums don't mean shit.

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

You're not paying attention if you haven't seen people blacklisting Bitsyncom and the Avalon design.  The truth of the matter is that there are enough people in the world that there will always be another under-informed target.

It would be nice to support Black Miner and their products.  Unfortunately though, supporting some of those products also indirectly support HF.  If HF was open, honest, and humble I'd have no problem with that, but leaving countless people in dark, the underhanded tactics with the ToS, and their latest PR mouthpiece really isn't grounds for compassion and support.

I am MORE than paying attention. I was CHIP customer of Avalon and got mildly screwed. I didn't get BKKCoins, Burnin, Alten, Steamboat etc burned who lost millions and a few of these guys still haven't repaid everyone the outlay they put in as a result of Avalon not delivering chips and LYING outright about what happened to the chips. HF is no different than BFL, Avalon and unfortunately a number of other scams trying to pass as ethical businesses.

The point here is you are going after people who are buying chips and producing boards that didn't screw the community "YET".

I don't see torches at Marto's door, or those who built the BFL chipped boards or even a huge outcry for those miners being built in China off the A1 chips that were sold backdoor.

Where do you draw the line?

Ethically I agree you shouldn't be using HF chips but you know what the problem is HF not Black Miner or the others. In this case and others you can support the builder and hate the chip maker. And you should be warning people off HF as much as possible and you can rightly point out to Black Miner and others that HF is not a reputable company and you really shouldn't be dealing with them. But you know what if you bitch about Black Miner you have to bitch about the others as well who have done this before and continue to do it now.
legendary

No one is blacklisting those who used Avalon Gen2 or will use Gen 3 chips or those who used BFL chips to make chilies etc. I don't see the value in going after Black Miner unless there is a direct link to HF as subsidiary or something like that.

You're not paying attention if you haven't seen people blacklisting Bitsyncom and the Avalon design.  The truth of the matter is that there are enough people in the world that there will always be another under-informed target.

It would be nice to support Black Miner and their products.  Unfortunately though, supporting some of those products also indirectly support HF.  If HF was open, honest, and humble I'd have no problem with that, but leaving countless people in dark, the underhanded tactics with the ToS, and their latest PR mouthpiece really isn't grounds for compassion and support.

legendary

Why not take your Scam Accusation to the appropriate subforum and leave Black Miner out of it?

You didn't order from Black Miner, so why bother them?

Bringing your off-topic rage into their thread is kind of...deranged.   Kiss

Perhaps people should start blacklisting Black Miner on account of dealing with HF.  HF is certainly untrustworthy, I have a hard time imagining that anyone willing to do business with them is any more credible.

As the saying goes, "Show me who you run with, and I'll tell you who you are."

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Your trust score is now -8522.
How can someone trust you now?
I bet you will sell your own ass to stay alive.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
It's not the case. As you can see in the above pictures they already received the chips. The only ones that are getting screwed are regular customers. Big company customers get all the goodies.

Sure they received the chips. How many? 16? 32? 64?

They will take pre-order now for 2048 or more chips. Good luck in getting them on time from HashFast, counting their history.

HashFast has a great record for taping-out the chip and getting wafers.

It was the substrate and board that slowed us down.

Black Miner already has chips; your FUD is irrelevant.

Then why aren't your customers receiving their units from the almighty CIARA assembly line?
Pages:
Jump to: