Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Miner - ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware - page 5. (Read 9114 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Black Miner Prime will be shipped in April, middle of the month.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Maybe you take a hashfast miner
Put it at your box

And try to sell

Fake miners

Good luck

We've paid a license to able to manufacture units using their boards and ASICs. As long as we provide what we promise, we can't see what's wrong with it...

When are you starting to ship the Black Miner Prime? What's interesting is that if you will ship from stock then maybe people can get HF hardware before people who paid for preorders!
Put it at your box

And try to sell

Fake miners

Good luck

We've paid a license to able to manufacture units using their boards and ASICs. As long as we provide what we promise, we can't see what's wrong with it...
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Put it at your box

And try to sell

Fake miners

Good luck
One of our clients tipped us about a SCAM related to Black Miner.

Beware! Our real Skype ID is "black.electronics". "black-electronics" is a SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
These is hashfast clone

when you will have it at stock for shipping?
Here is another pricture with our Black Miner Prime prototype: http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-prime-sha-256-600-ghs/

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Here are the pictures:

Activity: 83
Pictures?

It's very late here at the moment but we will post some pictures tomorrow.

Thanks

Just a friendly reminder, you got 52 minutes left before "tomorrow" CET ends Wink
Pictures?

It's very late here at the moment but we will post some pictures tomorrow.

Thanks
GoldenNonce chip in the 600Gh modell  Roll Eyes
Hashfast is Hashlast. Forget about April delivery.

We already have the Golden Nonce ASICs delivered.

Pictures?

We already have the Golden Nonce ASICs delivered.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
wait and see
New Product
========

Black Miner Prime SHA-256 (600 GH/s)

Price: $2,950.00

Black Miner Prime (600 GH/s) is the perfect medium-class Stand-Alone ASIC Bitcoin Miner. It’s build using high-quality components like Golden Nonce ASIC Chips, Liquid Cooling System with Low-Noise Levels and a Gold Class PSU.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

So your prices include VAT for EU and UK customers?

Thanks

J

Yes, EU and UK customers don't have to pay VAT.

This is incorrect as I understand it. You do not need to CHARGE VAT to me in the UK, but I would be liable for VAT in the UK. Yes? Smiley

J

Romania are part of the European Union VAT Area, they must add VAT as part of the price when selling to an individual in the UK. When it arrives there is nothing extra to pay the courier.

If you are a UK VAT registered company and send all the VAT details to BlackElectronics then they do not have to add VAT to the price but that option is up to them not the UK company.

I must admit when I saw the thread before I just ignored it as a scam, now I am more interested but the price is too high. As pre order kit it needs to be $3,250 per TH plus VAT making their 1.2TH April batch tower around $4,320 inc VAT to compete with other pre-orders out there.
This is incorrect as I understand it. You do not need to CHARGE VAT to me in the UK, but I would be liable for VAT in the UK. Yes? Smiley

You will liable for VAT in the UK in the situation where you have the miner as a company owned unit and you try to sell it. That's the only situation where UK Goverment forces you the pay the VAT.
Don't mean to nit-pick but there are not Customs Taxes for electronic hardware, just VAT and courier handling charges.

There are no Customs Taxes for things like Game Consoles, Monitors, etc. but there is a Customs Tax for PC Hardware. We deal with Customs very often, you have to trust us on this.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

So your prices include VAT for EU and UK customers?

Thanks

J

Yes, EU and UK customers don't have to pay VAT.

J
Pages:
Jump to: