Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Miner - ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware - page 6. (Read 9114 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
ChuckBuck,

We usually don't discuss prices but let's do a quick math. As I mentioned before, Europe is our main market. In Europe the average VAT rate is 20% and Customs Taxes for Electronic Hardware from Outside EU is 7%.

Don't mean to nit-pick but there are not Customs Taxes for electronic hardware, just VAT and courier handling charges.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

So your prices include VAT for EU and UK customers?

Thanks

J

Yes, EU and UK customers don't have to pay VAT.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Why so much ($6200) for this miner?

China has multiple 1 TH/s+ miners (Lightning, JT Miner, Dragon 1 T) for $5000 USD.

We have different advantages especially for European clients like No Customs Taxes, no VAT and 1 Year full Warranty.

Europe is our main market.

Thank You!

So your prices include VAT for EU and UK customers?

Thanks

J
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
ChuckBuck,

We usually don't discuss prices but let's do a quick math. As I mentioned before, Europe is our main market. In Europe the average VAT rate is 20% and Customs Taxes for Electronic Hardware from Outside EU is 7%.

Your price per TH: $4200.00.
Your price per TH after Customs Taxes and VAT: $5392.00.
Our price per TH: $5166.00 (Our unit has 1.2TH/s+)

Warranty: We offer 12 Months, they offer 6 months.
Cooling: We have Liquid Cooling, they have Air Flow Cooling.

And we can continue but I think that enough explanations were exposed here.

Please don't take this the wrong way but we don't discuss prices usually and we will not do it anymore. Every person has the right to choose the best offer that fits him best.

Thank you!

No problem, thanks for the explanation.

Just trying to make sense of everything is all.  Luckily I don't have to deal with VAT in the US, but appreciate you breaking it down for my fellow EU Bitcoiners.
ChuckBuck,

Your price per TH: $4200.00.
Your price per TH after Customs Taxes and VAT: $5392.00.
Our price per TH: $5166.00 (Our unit has 1.2TH/s+)

Warranty: We offer 12 Months, they offer 6 months.
Cooling: We have Liquid Cooling, they have Air Flow Cooling.

And we can continue but I think that enough explanations were exposed here.

Please don't take this the wrong way but we don't discuss prices usually and we will not do it anymore. Every person has the right to choose the best offer that fits him best.

Thank you!
better everyday ♥

China has multiple 1 TH/s+ miners (Lightning, JT Miner, Dragon 1 T) for $5000 USD.

We have different advantages especially for European clients like No Customs Taxes, no VAT and 1 Year full Warranty.

Thank You!

This one is $2000 USD less at $4200:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-1ths-1kw-28nm-miner-4200-march-18th-btc-wire-paypal-last-call-500969

Thank You!
better everyday ♥

March 7, 2014

• Orders for Black Miner Scrypt VI - Batch 1 were CLOSED: http://goo.gl/JQhfrH
  • A few more spots are available for Black Miner Tower - Batch 1: http://goo.gl/0BRB1h
  • A new low-cost product with a hashrate of 600GH/s (28nm ASICs) will be officially announced soon
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2014, 03:35:18 PM
I have visited Black Electronics last month to check if they are legit. They are busy assembling and shipping orders but they still have the open doors policy available. Yes, they are shipping assembled Bitcoin miners made from generally available ASIC chips and custom controllers, power distributors, networking and firmware.

The advantage of ordering from them would be geographical closeness and delivery dates. Yes, you have to pre-order as any assembled miner would be instantly purchased by eager clients. If anyone on the forum wants me to ask them anything or interview them, let me know.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 26, 2014, 10:00:52 AM
Estimated delivery date is end of March 2014. Guaranteed delivery date is April 2014.

Ah.. so the bold makes something super concrete true...

yawn.. another pre-order..
February 26, 2014, 08:55:06 AM

We want to say Hello to everybody in this wonderful Bitcoin community. We are opening this topic to introduce ourselves and to offer support to our existing and future clients.

We are a small company initially incorporated by two brothers that are passionate about Bitcoin. Our team is getting bigger and bigger every month. We manufacture Bitcoin Mining Hardware and we are miners ourselves too.

We've started in November 2013 with our first model, Black Miner Monster which had two versions: 210 GH/s and 430 GH/s.

Black Miner Monster Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdeVzdHtghM

We are working hard to deliver our next product, Black Miner Tower before the end of April (the guaranteed delivery time).

The picture above represents a 3D render of the actual case.

Black Miner Tower 1.2 TH/s is an Upgradable Stand-Alone ASIC Bitcoin Miner compatible with 19″ Racks. It’s easier than ever to upgrade! You simply have to use one Black Miner Tower as a Master Unit and add other Upgrade Units in order to get a hashrate of up to 7.2 TH/s. Upgrade Units have their own PSU and it connects to the Master Unit using an USB cable.

ASICs: Coincraft A1 28nm ASIC
Guaranteed Performance: 1200 GH/s
Power consumption: 1 Watt/GH
Chassis: 480(W) x 170(H) x 450(D) mm
Cooling System: High-Performance Cooling System
PSU: 2 x High Performance 750W Power Supply

Estimated delivery date is end of March 2014. Guaranteed delivery date is April 2014.

More details: http://blackminer.com/asic-bitcoin-miner/black-miner-tower-base-unit-1-2-ths/

We are based in Bacau, Romania. You can find our full contact details below:

SC Black Electronics SRL-D
HIT Park
Strada Garii, Nr. 100,
Hemeius - 607235
Bacau, Romania

Phone: +40 (334) 100 244
Email: [email protected]

Google Streetview: http://goo.gl/maps/OxcUn

We've received visits from people in different countries like Romania, Spain, Germany, Italy and Russia. We are open to receive visits from anyone who desires and we encourage people that already visited us to confirm it.

Pages:
Jump to: