Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 3. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The Blazepool Miner only mines a few algos by default.  I get good results with these but do you recommend adding any more?
Activity: 32
Still some updates further~ :p

Some more coins are added and supported in blazepool for mining namely:
• Gravium GRV @x16r
• Kreds KREDS @lyra2v2
• Lunex LUNEX @lyra2v2
• MCT MCT @lyra2z
• Race RACE @lyra2v2
• Reden REDN @x16s
• Stim STIM@lyra2z

Meanwhile... Shield XSH has a major updates here and we are swiftly update on it with further support of x16s now ~ :-)

With more coins that pool is spotting its real-time price & difficult that should expect the earnings can be gone up further :p
Pool revenue is going up in the last 24hr as well the BTC price is surging up.  
Maybe that would have some good time if you would like to have a try on us

Happy weekends mate~~ ;-)
Hi all,

In 1 week, on 2018 July 14, we will be adjusting our API units for a few algos: lbry, nist5, myr-gr, skein, from mBTC/Mh/day to mBTC/Gh/day.  Most of the auto switching scripts' latest version already supports reading this from the API.  Please make sure you are running the latest version of NemosMiner/SniffDog/AwesomeMiner/Hashauger etc.
5 more coins to be enabled in blazepool as well~ ;-)

• Reden REDN @x16s
• Stim STM @lyra2z
• MCTCoin MCT @lyra2z
• Lunex LUNEX @lyra2v2
• Kreds KREDS @lyra2v2
• Racecoin RACE @lyra2v2

btw... I'm a bit new here...
Though I'm probably not as much professional & experienced than all you guys here but definitely I'll try my best to help and to answer all the enquiry when it comes.

Please be expected I will stick on the thread all the time chit-chating here :p
Activity: 5
Cool~! Awesome UI & user experience...! thumbup~
Hi all,
Please notice that several coins has been enabled for mining already namely:

• Arion (ARION) on x11
• A.M.P (XMP) on c11
• Fexchange (FXC) on nist5
• Fidget (FIDGT) on x11
• Krait (KRAIT) on xevan
• LiteBitCoin (LBTC) on neoscrypt
• Mambo (MMB) on x11
• MarxCoin (MARX) on x11
• Saros (SAROS) on x11

Activity: 481
Hi all,

Just some information here...
LUX has changed its algorithm from phi to phi2 and that might be beneficial to include phi2 algorithm in your mining program as well.  We've enabled phi2 algo mining already.  Please enjoy ;-)

Thanks for adding this new algorithm. My rigs running Hash Auger 1.9.9.7 picked it up automatically, but I recommend that any HA users wanting to mine Phi2 upgrade to version 1.9.9.8 as the newest versions of both CryptoDredge and Dumax miner tend to have significantly better hash rates than Tpruvot. 
Hi all,

Just some information here...
LUX has changed its algorithm from phi to phi2 and that might be beneficial to include phi2 algorithm in your mining program as well.  We've enabled phi2 algo mining already.  Please enjoy ;-)
Cool... @natan069
Indeed we are just revising our blazepool miner and please be aware an update will possibly coming soon in days....
please stay tuned~~  Wink
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
What list of ALGOS you guys using with Blazepool and Nvidia?

And a UPDATE on the Blazepool miner would be nice too! please  Grin
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
What list of ALGOS you guys using with Blazepool and Nvidia?

Activity: 72
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36430518

MM.Hash supports blazepool for auto-algo profit switching. It also has Nicehash integration, as well as auto-coin switching built in simultaneously for pools that support it. It is a newer mining program I worked hard to design.

Windows and Linux version is available.
Activity: 129
Hello everyone,

Pool has been very stable... market not so... so are many problems with exchanges everywhere.  Just a reminder to users that you might want to run benches to to update your algo listing, things have been very dynamic in the past few weeks.

@NetfetMiningCompany  Thanks for running the benches. 

Blazepool
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
Awesome Miner is pretty good with benches, but I will redo it and report back to see what it did.
@NetfetMiningCompany  Good question here.  Would need to know if you are seeing TimeTravel on top for a long time or only for short durations.  If you are using the current estimate, it is possible for the profitability to spike for short durations and that's a perfect time to mine the coin.  But if the said super high profitability stays up top for a long period of time, then it is more likely that a glitch occurred during the benchmarking process which resulted in incorrect stats stored.

@jcorbijn  Yes, the pool has had 3 days of below average performance; mostly due to the significant drop of overall market.  The x16r has been working fine, i believe it's just co-incidence with the below-average days. 

Blazepool
Activity: 5
What's going on with the X16R algoritm? Since 3 days my income dropped by 30%. Matching my miner log and the income graph from your site I noticed that everytime I was mining X16R the immature income would stay flat. This morning I removed X16R from my switching list and income has increased again to somewhat normal lower level income.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
I have a hard time believing that TImetravel is getting me 64 bucks a day. Whats going on with the reporting? Your pool is screwing with my profit manager with the crazy reports. HMQ, TT, and Lyra all had problems. Just going to have to ignore the pool for now. I have no idea whats actually going on here.

@MaxiMan  I would think that the switching time is okay as long as you see some algo running 10 - 15 minute sessions as those are the ones that needs the longer time.  As for algos, we always recommend 6-7 profitable ones based on your benchmark.  As for zooming on graphs, don't think it'll be easy but will talk to the team about it. 

Blazepool
Activity: 85
Im using Normal estimate values from pool, however im getting many peaks that causes constant switching, as my interval is set to 2 minutes
dont you find too short time switching algos?

Another question: Should i set my miner to mine all possible algos? Or set the best ones?

@Blazepool It is possible to make zoom into the graphic? I want to see my balance at exact point in time so i can track my incomes better, also the points are not constant, it changes. for example i point my mouse on the graphic and show my balance for 4:31pm ~ 4:46
but after some time i cant point my balance at that exact time now it is 4:35 ~ 4:50... This points should be constant on the graph
I want to see my balance every HH:00 ~ HH:15 ~ HH:30 ~ HH:45

@Jaerun We've had a long discussion over at the discord about the lyra2v2 reporting.  There are conflicting cases presented and we are looking into what's actually happening.  The symptoms differs between different ccminer versions is what we observed.  We do not have the root cause yet and will update as we find more.

@MaxiMan  Are you using the current estimates like we suggested?  If you are, then the current estimates shooting to higher values than your daily average is the normal scenario.  After all we are shooting for those low diff algos at that particular moment in time.  The actual payout from the pool should be taken as the only valid metric to evaluate a benchmark.

Blazepool
Pages:
Jump to: