Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 7. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
@jbeck.you can pm me your account and we can check for you.  What you described could not happen unless the pool never win any blocks during that time.
Activity: 68
actually my switcher was mining x16 at the time and for several hours.  It never showed up in the algo chart.   And now after some checking I lost all the time mining on X16's.  Never got credit for the time.
@jbeck Good day.  The algo charts shows up only if there's shares submitted for that algo within the last 24hrs.  If an algo chart is not there, then it's likely that your switcher did not choose the x16 algos in the past day. 
Last question for a few days I promise.  At the bottom of the main blazepool page there is a series of 24 hour charts that show the hashrate and averages.  Normally if i am using your blaze pool app there will only be one chart because you list all my devices as one worker.
 I am using hashauger and have 5 devices mining your pool so in that case blazepool shows all my devices separably .   I do see where all my devices are working in the middle of the page under "workers"  and the circle that shows block rewards is also showing correct data.   The issue I have is when I am mining x16s or x16r on one or more devices the bottom hash chart is not showing the 24 hour rate for any x16 algo's.  It shows every algo's I have mined and the hashrate I was producing for all but x16 algo's.  I also dont think any of the last 50 earnings coins listed are produced from x16 algo.  Does it matter if the hash rate of a particular  device is not being displayed?  Why just x16?
@romajc In the password field or -p; entering ID=rig01 will name the rig.

@jbeck Just got home!   Smiley  The 1% share for the pool is applied to the block reward mines.  It's really simple, reward comes in at 100%, pool takes 1% out.  The rest of 99% split among all valid shares.  Algo switching is performed by the mining switcher software based on the benchmark of your rig.  Every rig is slightly different.  While some rigs are mining algo A, some rigs are more suitable to mine algo B during that same period in time; hence the switcher software move these to algo B.   By switcher software I mean software like Nemos, technically they are not miner software but algo switcher.  The ccminer/ddminer/eeminer/etcminer underneath are the real miner software. 
Activity: 40
With nemosminer my rig names do not show up.  I am using 3 different rigs and they all show up as "-".  Any way to change this?

Also, nice job with the email feature.
Activity: 11
@Blazepool Thanks for answer, once again your pool is really nice GJ
@Blazepool  Thank you for the explanation .  I should have figure that out.  The last four weeks learning the world of crypto has my brain in mush.   
Couple of questions more. '

So now that I know what the Satoshi number represents,  Is that number solid?  For example does that amount change by the time it goes through the exchange process?  When i add them all up is that an amount I can expect?

You charge 1% but I dont see where that is applied.  How do you get payed?

When it comes to what coin your desktop app selects.  How does it go about choosing?   My rig has been mining only skien  for several days.  Looking at the homepage charts skien has only 180 workers on it where lyrav2v has 633 workers.  To someone newbie like me I would assume that where the most workers are mining the better the estimated profits are. Why else would there be so many workers on it. I am not complaining as i am happy with results right now. 

And as a side note when I switch to the desktop and try to switch back to the stats page I have to enter my address everytime. If I make a mistake I get the error  "from blazepool" "This is not a valid BTC address"  I can not get that error to clear so I can reenter the the proper  address.  I have to close the page all together and re open.

I really like your pool

[/quote]

Is the Awesome Miner's UI accurate as my rig says I can mine 0.0024btc in 24hrs (raven)? Or is it like Zergpool wherein it takes 25-30% less profits?
[/quote]

Actually I have only been using blazepool desk top miner for about 8 days.  I have found that my payouts have been slightly higher than estimated.  It has been the most stable of the pools I have tried in the last month. I have earned more in 8 days than the whole of three weeks at zergpool.  Zerg is a rip off.  The only issue I can think of is how it estimates the pay date schedule on the App.  The est.pay.date is based on 0.005 earned where the threshold is now 0.003.   But that is only UI thing that can be simply changed in future versions.
@rmSX13   The estimates for all miner software are only accurate to a certain degree since they're all just "estimates" and luck plays a pretty heavy factor in the crypto-world, sometimes you get a little more, sometimes a little less.  We always judge our pool's performance by a longer term average of actual payout over a period of 7 days or longer.  As for taking a 25-30% we do NOT do and it shows by our actual payouts that our users love.

@Seetth  We are constantly adding new coins and you can see them on our postings, and some we even missed to announce!  As for ZEC in particular, we are working on it, don't hold your breath for it just yet though.

Blaze
Activity: 11
I found you pool some hrs ago, so far i really like it. blaze will support in the future more coins like ZEC for example?

GJ  =)
Activity: 4
Hello all,

With the release of Awesome Miner version 4.7.3, Blazepool is natively supported as one of the Managed Profit Switcher pools.

We also created a new Blazepool miner targeted more for beginning miners who need the simplest one-touch application which should be launched later today.

9 coins were added this past week and we also lowered the minimal payout threshold from 0.005BTC to 0.003BTC.

Have a great day everyone!

Blazepool

Is the Awesome Miner's UI accurate as my rig says I can mine 0.0024btc in 24hrs (raven)? Or is it like Zergpool wherein it takes 25-30% less profits?
@jbeck You are absolutely correct.  The Satoshi number is the actual earnings that you get for that particular coin block mined.  So, 1 satoshi is exactly the same as saying 0.00000001BTC. And in your example, the first ultima coin with satoshi 245 means the percentage that you got for that ultima block gives you 0.00000245BTC.  Hope this helps.
sorry guys.  I did not mean to sound concerned.  I was just wanting to understand what was going on.  I am pretty happy with my last few days here on blazepool.  I just now found that I can find the home page so now I know when I get paid.  Thank you for that.  BUT forgive my ignorance if I still dont understand the purpose of satoshis as presented on the earnings page.  I see a satoshis number beside every coin I have mined.  for example ultima coin satoshi 245 then ultma coin satoshi 79.   I know its simple for you but it makes no sense to me.  Is this a reference to the actual earnings I have received? 
@Zirillian Thank you.

@jbeck You're doing well, seems like income increased for you!  May the luck be with you.
Activity: 34
@bitdaric Thank you for reaching out. We will research your coin and post if it's suitable. 

@jbeck  Satoshi is a unit used for 0.00000001BTC, named after the person/identity who invented Bitcoin.  The payout time is daily for amount >0.003BTC. 

What time of day?   I am at .0465211 and no payout yet.

Satoshi----  Why is the number published on the earnings page.   There must be a reason that number is used there.

The time of payment is on the top right of the home page...can't miss it...please look there.

As far as publishing satoshis on the earnings page....as he said, it's a unit of BTC, just like cents are to dollars. When you're mining, each time a block is found, you get satoshis of bitcoin. 0.046521100 = 46.5 million satoshis, which is a lot. If you accumulated that in a day, good for you...or you are missing two zeros up front. If you truly have that amount, you will get a payout 6 hours from the time of this post.
@bitdaric Thank you for reaching out. We will research your coin and post if it's suitable. 

@jbeck  Satoshi is a unit used for 0.00000001BTC, named after the person/identity who invented Bitcoin.  The payout time is daily for amount >0.003BTC. 

What time of day?   I am at .0465211 and no payout yet.

Satoshi----  Why is the number published on the earnings page.   There must be a reason that number is used there.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

----------
There is current/ estimate/ 24 actual.  What does the figures mean?

Indeed, that's much serve as an index value to let users to know the pool performance and estimate earning trends in a range of algorithms ~~ and namely,

Current 24hr
The current profit value reported from blazepool, but this may give large variation from time to time

Estimate 24hr
The estimated value based on the last 24 hour estimates.

Actual 24hr
The actual payouts for the last 24 hours

it is the earning per mh/s?
how does that relate to each other?

Pages:
Jump to: