Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 9. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Not sure blazepool miner is working for me.  After starting first time It spent over an hour benching.  I have 5 devices and the app sees 5 devices but only reports that 1 miners are working on blazepool.com.  Afterburner is showing that all my devices are working and ccminer screen is also reporting all devices working. Does your new app combing all devices into one worker?
Activity: 129
@eric911   The Blazepool miner is mainly for beginning miners who want a simple one touch miner.  In terms of maximizing profitability, it does not.  To reasonably "maximize" profitability, more work is needed.
Activity: 6
Blaze pool miner is the most profitable miner when we just do mining on Blazepool? Huh
Activity: 37
Hi all,

To help beginners and novice to start mining and to gain advantage on multi-alog mining we have created our customised mining software called blazepool miner.  All you need is just:

- download from blazepool.com or directly from here: files.blazepool.com/download/blazepool.miner.v1.0.zip
- Unzip and double click start.bat in the folder
- Change your BTC address in the pop up and start~~!

That's easy.
Hope you all like it :-)

Blazepool
Hello all,

With the release of Awesome Miner version 4.7.3, Blazepool is natively supported as one of the Managed Profit Switcher pools.

We also created a new Blazepool miner targeted more for beginning miners who need the simplest one-touch application which should be launched later today.

9 coins were added this past week and we also lowered the minimal payout threshold from 0.005BTC to 0.003BTC.

Have a great day everyone!

Blazepool
We noticed the web front-end is a little slow.  Fixing it now before it goes outta hand.     Smiley   Nice and fast now.
@jbeck  It's good that your app auto switches.  You get the rewards based on any valid shares submitted for any algo that your miner switched to.  The circle that says two awaiting block win means that you have active shares on two algos that's waiting for block wins.  As soon as a block is won by one of these algo, your contribution will be calculated among all others and reward distributed based on your share %.  You are welcome to ask questions here or in the discord as well.  We are here to help.

Blazepool
i am not sure what you mean by current values vs 24 hour.  I dont think I have the option to chose that when using hashauger.
I looked at my stats and for the last two hours of mining I have not seen an increase.  I assume that just means I have not found a block yet?
Hashauger has changed coins a few times. does it matter if my app auto switches? Do I still get rewards.  Sorry if this should be apparent but I am still trying to figure this out and your help is appreciated.  For example on your page there is a circle that shows that I am mining two coins x1 and x4 and it says 'two awaiting block win'  What does that mean?
@Dalba More useful information are definitely in the works.  

@jbeck Coin switching at around 5-10 minute interval seems to be optimal by our studies.  And for the best return, it's good to select 6-7 algos to switch based on the market as well as your benchmarked hashrates based on your GPU combination.  We also recommend only using the current values and not the 24h actuals for switching calculations.
Just started blazepool.  I use hashauger set to blazepool and looks like everything is working.  Lot to learn yet.  Hashauger autoswitches best coin from blaze and I set profit switching to 12% and refresh rate to 10 min.  Is this best setup or can you suggest better? 
I am confused when you talk about awarding for mining longer.  If hashauger is switching coin for best profit on your pool am I getting best return? Can you look at my wallet and see if im doing good?
Activity: 92
Hello,
I didn't read all pages of this topic, but why don't you do like other pools and make blazepool a little more transparent ? There's no way to know how much blocks are found per algo... Such lack of transparency doesn't inspire confidence, so if you want to attract more miners, you should do something regarding this...
Hello all,

We have lowered the minimal payout threshold from 0.005BTC to 0.003BTC.   Grin   Enjoy!!!!!

Blazepool
Hi all,

Extra 2 coins has been added to blazepool today
- BitQuark (BTQ) for quark
- UFOCoin (UFO) for neoscrypt

Happy weekend~~ ;-)
Thanks @eric911,

meanwhile, today 3 more coins are added to blazepool namely
- Xuma for quark
- Superlumic (SLC) for neoscrypt
- Agena (AGN) for neoscrypt
brand new
Activity: 0
has 30 days that did not access, I managed to fix my rig but you said that I would keep the balances that would not erase the balances of the accounts so I was calm
Hi all,

We understand that, the lack of transparency on each coin earnings is indeed far from satisfactory, and that may hurdle people from using our pool.
We fully aware and we will be taking steps to improve in the future... that will be our promise to you all. :-)

Meanwhile, the blazepool index page has revamped to be responsive design and to be able to show which currency is included under each algorithm.
That's only the intermediate step on our UI improvement.  More functionality on coin performance will be added in the future

Hope your like the changes :-)

Blazepool
Hi all,

3 more coins to add in blazepool:
- SmartCash (SMART) for keccak
- BitPlanet (BTPL) for skein
- Interzone (ITZ) for c11

Meanwhile just a kind reminder that our pool has enable Email Notification if some of your mining rigs go offline

Happy mining :-)
@bitdaric... thx for introducing.
our team would definitely love to look into ;-)

would like to see our coin in your pool:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2883898.0;topicseen

brand new
Activity: 0
Hello I would like to re-mine in the pool, but I was having a problem there, I had 0.00050000 btc but I went back to the pool today and my balance is zeroed, you can fix the blazepool balance.
my address
3Mp1RkMQkcY2p8LBt48fuG89sHhntDzqVG
@alexcostabrito  Can you make sure that you are using the exact same external wallet address as you were mining a month ago?  For the address that you posted that starts with "3Mp1r" , the first record shows up from April 9th.

Are you using coinbase or similar platform that generates you a different external wallet address every time?

We have NOT made any data purge, so if the external address is exactly the one used, you will find your own data.
Pages:
Jump to: