Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 6. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If is possible to make this graphic be able to report for days and not just hrs? Maybe a config option in the web that allow the user select the avaiable display or 24hr or 7 days etc.

https://i.gyazo.com/c4743459349b1768e7f035dd990aeb4b.png

https://i.gyazo.com/c4743459349b1768e7f035dd990aeb4b.png

Im runing 3 rigs with nemos atm 18-1080-TI cards total testing blazepool for me is beter than nicehash I get arround 15-20% more per day.
Activity: 129
@jbeck  Please PM us your address and we can take a look at it for you.  Pool is running normally.

@WitWolfy  Magicoin for m7m has had problems for a long time now.  There's discussion on the discord about it.  The coin is not working properly by design which results in mostly orphans for pools.  The only reason that we are keeping it up is because we get a good block once in a while and that it's a CPU coin.
Activity: 68
I just dont know.  On my stats screen I have coins that have cleared or on exchange. Nothing has been earned for over many hours.  I do have a TON of satochis on exchange but nothing has been produced that will go to the exchange after this.  Can you see what I am seeing?  I have never had the last 50 earnings showing nothing in future .  Its like I am not mining anything but the switcher has been on x16 for a day and the hash chart is not displaying any x16 hash. 
brand new
Activity: 0
that is not good.  i'm getting .005 btc / day on nicehash. i'm trying to find something better than th is.
Activity: 25
Been having problems with M7M. Mining for a day, and no coin from that pool. Is this pool even still a thing?
@jbeck  since you've had good results with the pool so far, settings on your rig should be okay.  Have you switched any algos in or out?  If not then it maybe just a period of bad luck.  Like we've always posted the same info about benchmarking durations, a day or two of high or low results can just be pool lucks. Things averaged over a week are much more representational to a pool's performance.

The numbers on the last 50 block chart are first added to the processing and immature list before they move down to the unpaid after they've been matured and exchanged.

@jbeck Within switcher like sniffdog or nemos, there should be a folder named stats which you can delete file that's named after the algo that you are having the problems with.  That way the app only benches that particular algo again.

Thank you that helps to narrow down some issues.   I am using your blazepool miner so I assume the same goes for your app/switcher?
I also have been experiencing some really low revenues on your pool the last 30 hours or so.  My benchmarks show that I should be getting pretty good payouts but I am showing 1/2 actual.  I checked that my devices are operational.  current revenue is 0.00086966
where past average revenue over three weeks has been 0.0025600 or better for 5 1080ti. I have two other rigs pulling double using hashauger/zergpool and awsome miner/MPH.   Your app and pool had been the most profitable until now.  Got to be something on my end.   Bitcoin prices are up.  I dont know where to look. can you help?  

Maybe I dont understand the last 50 coin earnings enough.  Looking at the satoshi earnings am I to assume that the numbers listed are earnings that are to be converted.  The earnings page chart has balance and unpaid lines.  Does the unpaid figure the satoshi numbers.  example... verge,  5,234 satoshi,  24 min ago, ETA 4h 23m (40/140)   Question is how does the line chart interact with the last 50 earning stats?
@Snus We had a long discussion about the Magicoin in m7m algo in the Discord.  Please refer to the messages there for reference.

@jbeck Within switcher like sniffdog or nemos, there should be a folder named stats which you can delete file that's named after the algo that you are having the problems with.  That way the app only benches that particular algo again.

@jbeck  Thanks for reporting the issue you are encountering.  Please PM us your address and we will do our best to try to help you with it.  You may also contact us a the Discord as well.  

I'll do what I can now with the information you provided.  Lyra2RE2 estimates currently shows correct amount on the front page of the web site.  Are you seeing the 603 per day figure from your miner switcher software or from the website / API?  For some miner switcher, there can be incorrect estimates when something goes wrong during the benchmarking process or in the middle of a previous mining session and causes a file in the stats folder to go corrupt and report an incorrectly high hashrate that will make the estimates wrong.  The solution to this type of issue is to delete the particular benchmark stats file for that algo in the stats folder.  I am "guessing" that this is an issue on the switcher side mainly because 1. I see a correct estimate on the website, 2. I do not see a higher than normal rig count mining on the Lyra2RE2 algo.  Your productivity should not be "stalled" for 7 hours as even if you mine just the lyra2RE2 algo, it's quite a profitable algo and should provide some earnings for you.

As for 5 miners running instead of 1, we'll need more information about your rig config as well as miner switcher config to determine the cause.  

Let us know how we can help you more.

Blaze
Now that you explained that it came to mind that during that session I had made some changes to my overclock settings that caused my rig to crash.  I restarted the rig and thought all was good until 7 hours later when i saw a problem.   I really did not know how to delete the effective miner or if i had anything else wrong so I just deleted the entire folder and started over with a new bench mark for all miners.   It would be nice if we had a way to re bench without such drastic moves or could you provide me with better instructions?   Also the 5 miner issue cleared up when I started over so that is not an issue to continue.
Activity: 2
whats wrong with m7m algo.?  Shocked satoshi just disappeared from Last 50 Earnings
https://prnt.sc/jat5tj
Activity: 22
@webman2018  thank you for providing us with some stats, it would be much more helpful for us to help you in achieving your best return by giving us more information like what kind of rigs you have, what algo are you mining and what kind of settings you are using.  Also 4 hours of mining on a multi-algo pool does not tell anything near a full story.  We recommend everyone to give any pool at least a week of hashrates to make benchmarks more meaningful.  Let us know if there's anything that we can help you with like settings or algos that's currently profitable.

I have an Antminer L3+. Like everyone I'm looking for the best profit for my miner. I like your interface.

Here's my earnings after 4 hours:
http://dekaronenergy.com/images/blazepool1.jpg
@jbeck  Thanks for reporting the issue you are encountering.  Please PM us your address and we will do our best to try to help you with it.  You may also contact us a the Discord as well. 

I'll do what I can now with the information you provided.  Lyra2RE2 estimates currently shows correct amount on the front page of the web site.  Are you seeing the 603 per day figure from your miner switcher software or from the website / API?  For some miner switcher, there can be incorrect estimates when something goes wrong during the benchmarking process or in the middle of a previous mining session and causes a file in the stats folder to go corrupt and report an incorrectly high hashrate that will make the estimates wrong.  The solution to this type of issue is to delete the particular benchmark stats file for that algo in the stats folder.  I am "guessing" that this is an issue on the switcher side mainly because 1. I see a correct estimate on the website, 2. I do not see a higher than normal rig count mining on the Lyra2RE2 algo.  Your productivity should not be "stalled" for 7 hours as even if you mine just the lyra2RE2 algo, it's quite a profitable algo and should provide some earnings for you.

As for 5 miners running instead of 1, we'll need more information about your rig config as well as miner switcher config to determine the cause. 

Let us know how we can help you more.

Blaze
i am having problems on blazepool.   Lyra2re2 is reporting estimates of 603.00 perday.  I know there is a problem with the estimates but because of this the miner is selecting this coin and I cant find a way to divert.  My productivity has stalled for over 7 hours.  I need a way to block bad coins
I am also showing that I have 5 miners running when I should have only one as per past discussions
Activity: 85
Any should do a daily earning tracker table so we can compare
@webman2018  thank you for providing us with some stats, it would be much more helpful for us to help you in achieving your best return by giving us more information like what kind of rigs you have, what algo are you mining and what kind of settings you are using.  Also 4 hours of mining on a multi-algo pool does not tell anything near a full story.  We recommend everyone to give any pool at least a week of hashrates to make benchmarks more meaningful.  Let us know if there's anything that we can help you with like settings or algos that's currently profitable.

Activity: 22
In 4 hours of mining here I made 43 cents. In 4 hours on nicehash I made $2.43
Activity: 6
@eric911 For the Plus algorithm, many users reported it to be at least on par with normal switching using current estimates or better.   
Activity: 6
When using nemosminer, use plus or Blazepool is recommended?
Activity: 40
actually my switcher was mining x16 at the time and for several hours.  It never showed up in the algo chart.   And now after some checking I lost all the time mining on X16's.  Never got credit for the time.

Happens to me a lot on Blazepool when it is mining Raven.  But I always get paid later on in one large spike.  So the profit will level off for as long as I am mining x16r and then spike straight up later on.
Pages:
Jump to: