Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥Blazepool on FIRE🔥180+ coins🔥well established🔥multi-algo switching pool - page 8. (Read 20652 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
On your earnings page, Under last 50 earnings, There is a reference to satoshi.  What is the significance of this number and how do I use it?    Thanks   '

Also Is there a specific time during the day that payment is made when we clear .003.  In the past I have been payed right when I earn .003 and this time I am a bit above that. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
@Chapster Thank you for supporting Blazepool!!!  We continue to monitor and tweak the vardiff settings for algos with the aim to win the most blocks for users.  Your shares for the pool should not be affected as the same settings apply to all users of the pool.  As for adding CryptonightV7 based coins, it's certainly possible, do you have any recommendations? 

Blazepool

It could be XMR along with a few others from here:
www.cryptunit.com

Example: XTL, GRFT, FNO, etc

Activity: 129
@Chapster Thank you for supporting Blazepool!!!  We continue to monitor and tweak the vardiff settings for algos with the aim to win the most blocks for users.  Your shares for the pool should not be affected as the same settings apply to all users of the pool.  As for adding CryptonightV7 based coins, it's certainly possible, do you have any recommendations? 

Blazepool
Hello again,

Is it possible for you to add some CryptonightV7 based coins?
Hello,

So far, I'm loving your pool.

Could you please modify the settings so that your pool allows us to specify a lower difficulty?
I mean, the parameter "d=xxxx" is working but only as a starting point and your automatic vardiff setting seems to be set too high.
@Globalboosty  Thanks for the suggestion.  We are constantly improving our web interface! 
Activity: 21
Please, add algo profit volatility graphs to blazepool web interface.
Activity: 37
@jerb

maybe pls send us your wallet address with the email you wanna bind to [email protected] and we just manually add for you in this special occasion :-)
Hi all,

Another 6 coins has been added to blazepool today.

- Coin2Fly (CTF) for neoscrypt
- Dinero (DIN) for neoscrypt
- GameCredits (GAME) for scrypt
- Florin (FLO) for scrypt
- Viacoin (VIA) for scrypt
- Ignition (IC) for scrypt

Enjoy~ ;-)
Thank you.  I do get my IP address from showmyip.com  .  I still can not get the info to work.  I dont believe I have any firewall set up on my router. My mining rig is connected to my local using a wifi connection if that is important.   
@Chapster thanks for correcting me...
and really sorry, @jbeck, my careless mistake T_T
Or am i entering wrong IP?
Probably is.
Maybe you are under firewall or intranet environment.
Would you mind if you got whattomine.com and see if the IP can get correctly to set for email notification?

I dont understand why whattomine.com will help me.  What is there that will help with IP address?

He probably meant to write: whatismyip.com
Probably is.
Would you mind if you got whattomine.com and see if the IP can get correctly to set for email notification?

I dont understand why whattomine.com will help me.  What is there that will help with IP address?
Hello,

Is the X17 pool stuck?
There haven't been any new blocks for more than one hour and a half.
Hello,

4 more coins has been added to blazepool today.
Enjoy~~ ;-)

- Elliot coin (ELLI) for xevan
- Muncoin (MUN) for skunk
- Jolt Gas (JLG) for c11
- Dixicoin (DXC) for c11
@jbeck ... thanks really trying our pool and miner...
just happy for that ;-)

----------
There is current/ estimate/ 24 actual.  What does the figures mean?

Indeed, that's much serve as an index value to let users to know the pool performance and estimate earning trends in a range of algorithms ~~ and namely,

Current 24hr
The current profit value reported from blazepool, but this may give large variation from time to time

Estimate 24hr
The estimated value based on the last 24 hour estimates.

Actual 24hr
The actual payouts for the last 24 hours

----------
How are they used to decide the best algo?  

Indeed algo-switching is based on a lot more on a mixture of factors like coin price, total hashrates and difficulty
of each coin blockchain & exchanges in real time.

What is the reason that a number of coins is shown?

For some advanced users he would like to know what coins are included and in each of the algorithms which coins to be included.
But for most of the users provided that the revenue is good sure what coins to mine is not a factor of considerations to them.

----------
Also I am trying blazepool miner.   What does trust mean?

Indeed our miner is based on nemosminer in which a new concept called trust index is introduced upon v2.5 recently.
https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner/releases/tag/v2.5

According to its documentation,
... Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr. ...

Indeed, to my understanding, more time you mine through the miner, the estimation will be more accurate and less fluctuation and frequent switching, but sorry i may be wrong at this as well.

----------
Why do we need to enter ip address?
It's a safety precaution to prevent hackers easily change one's setting and configuration

Probably is.
Would you mind if you got whatismyip.com and see if the IP can get correctly to set for email notification?

Long questions and answers aha :-D

Cheers,
Blazepool
I need some clarification please on the balzepool web site.  Its about the stats screen. I am trying to understand the value of the algos shown.
There is current/ estimate/ 24 actual.  What does the figures mean? How are they used to decide the best algo?  
What is the reason that a number of coins is shown?

Also I am trying blazepool miner.  
What does trust mean.  The percentages are slowly increasing.

lastly  I am have trouble with email notifications.  I enter my email address and my ip address.  Ip address was found using "find my IP"  says problem occurs.   Why do we need to enter ip address?  Or am i entering wrong IP?
Activity: 204
Merit: 5
Please make it possible to adjust difficulty with d= in password fileld like some other pools.
@jbeck  All GPUs from your Computer forms a single rig and is shown as 1 worker on Blazepool.   That is the correct behaviour.
Pages:
Jump to: