Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 37. (Read 84549 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
nice update.  still waiting for things to pickup though for blitz, both product/marketing and spreading word.  not to mention in price since volumes still WAY to low (as is the price).  c'mon guys it's summer, RUNNING SEASON! Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Hi guys , I've just came in .
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Wait, so do I have to buy a fitbit?

This would be a better project if there were a smartphone app that utilized phone's sensors (make sure it cannot be abused by shaking the phone though Tongue ) then synchronized with a user's BLITZ wallet
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Great work alpho2k!

TVE asset rewards were sent out this morning:

TVE (10848741160900045194)
Total issued assets: 500000
Assets to be distributed to: 101418.21450000093
Dividend per asset: 0.09552524709454346
Summary of proposed distribution of 9688 NXT to 499 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 82343812 (7/4/2016 9:16:51)
Prunable message included: TVE div for May and June

I will be sending Blitz Rewards soon.
I can't argue from a tech point of view, but as far as usability, user friendliness and efficiency Blitz and The Viral Exchange are awesome. I started doing some twitter posts on TVE for Stratis, suggest you do the same cause that also seems like a good project.
Is Fitalize just a beta or is it fully functional? If so, what device do I need to use? Fitbit?

Fitalize is fully functionable at the moment. To use the site you just need a Fitbit and to sign in on Fitalize.com with your fitbit account.

Thanks for the positive feedback on TVE Smiley
is this the same blitzcoin as 2014 ? i still have the old wallet with some coin. What shall i do ?

You mean #BLTZ >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bltz-ipo-hybrid-blitzcoin-proof-of-concept-coin-pure-speculative-509173

No mate... its different concept coin.
======

Blitzcash is rebrand from Ocupy coin.

He could be referring to the same Blitz. Blitzcash was rebranded from Blitzcoin, which was rebranded from Ocupy years earlier.

The old blitzcoin thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=848186.0;all
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
is this the same blitzcoin as 2014 ? i still have the old wallet with some coin. What shall i do ?

You mean #BLTZ >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bltz-ipo-hybrid-blitzcoin-proof-of-concept-coin-pure-speculative-509173

No mate... its different concept coin.
======

Blitzcash is rebrand from Ocupy coin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Activity: 432
I can't argue from a tech point of view, but as far as usability, user friendliness and efficiency Blitz and The Viral Exchange are awesome. I started doing some twitter posts on TVE for Stratis, suggest you do the same cause that also seems like a good project.
Is Fitalize just a beta or is it fully functional? If so, what device do I need to use? Fitbit?
So anything actually HAPPENING with this coin and price or what???  Undecided

Yes, we are all here working as always. We have an ANN coming shortly, and one that should help with price support as well.

Remember, the blitz team is all volunteers. We are extrememly dedicated to this project, but no team members are full time. No ICO.

Any help or support would always be appreciated.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Have you done anything for a higher price?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think Fitalize is a good concept with great potential. Weldone
Is there a free Blitzcash?

What do you mean by that?
Activity: 1022
Is there a free Blitzcash?
Activity: 355
I am on board now, good luck guys!
Hope my <3k order gets filled again. Need 5 k to reach 15.
Made an account on TVE, will check in out thoroughly soon.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Be sure to fill out the coin request form on Poloniex. We'd really like to be added there as well!
A thread for TheViralExchange has just been released in the Service's ANN section!

Please stop by here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15320734

By showing people how easy it can be for them to earn BTC and market to people, we hope to gain some more users!
Pages:
Jump to: