Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 32. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
On the 5th November it was our 2 year anniversary  Smiley
Hi there, Back in November 2014 I bought blitzcoin.
This week I tried to view my address on the current block explorer but it does not show up. Where are my blitzcoins that I bought in 2014

How do i use my blitzcoins. I have my original wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Why do I get so many 'unaccepted' blocks when I'm staking? Less than 50% of mine are accepted.
I hope you figured it out. I usually get about 75%. Are you on wifi or just in a place where your connection is slow?

I'm on highspeed wi-fi, but admittedly it isn't 100% consistent.

I'm still having this problem. Out of 57 'mined' occurrences so far today (11/26) I only have 28 confirmed. The other 29 say 'Generated but not accepted Mined'.
legendary
Why do I get so many 'unaccepted' blocks when I'm staking? Less than 50% of mine are accepted.
I hope you figured it out. I usually get about 75%. Are you on wifi or just in a place where your connection is slow?

I'm on highspeed wi-fi, but admittedly it isn't 100% consistent.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
My wife is a member of the viralexchange and she found new social media ads to like and rate. This seems to be having more appeal now and she really likes it. I think it's an excellent idea to get crypto info out to the masses also.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
Does this coin have iphone wallet? I don't see it in the announcement page.

Looks this coin has some interesting options... but it takes 7 mins to confirm a transaction? seems slow in real life usage.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
TVE 2.9.1 has been delivered
- Added geo target option on ads
- Enable withdraw of DT token
- Added support for NXT asset withdraw
- Added Janus token
- Added BCDN token
- Improve NXT endpoint validation

Always outstanding work from Alpho2k. Earn Janus and BCDN tokens with your social accounts on tve http://theviralexhange.com

Earning now, TVE is more popular than before, great job.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
TVE 2.9.1 has been delivered
- Added geo target option on ads
- Enable withdraw of DT token
- Added support for NXT asset withdraw
- Added Janus token
- Added BCDN token
- Improve NXT endpoint validation

Always outstanding work from Alpho2k. Earn Janus and BCDN tokens with your social accounts on tve http://theviralexhange.com
Activity: 588
I've heard about The Viral Exchange few weeks ago, never realized that it's one of Blitz project. Would like to join there.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

oh, well, missed the date  Sad

why didn't you take the opportunity to promote the project - no tweets, no entries @Viral Exchange  Huh
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
If you owned a bag of STRATIS, and raised 900 btc in an ICO,  would you bother replying to bagholders of your previous project?

I'm the co-founder of the blitz project. We have good projects like Fitalize and theviralexhange. 2 very adoptive products. Watch this space. I would never let down my investors. That's a promise.

thanks for instilling confidence, i am staking staking staking
If you owned a bag of STRATIS, and raised 900 btc in an ICO,  would you bother replying to bagholders of your previous project?

I'm the co-founder of the blitz project. We have good projects like Fitalize and theviralexhange. 2 very adoptive products. Watch this space. I would never let down my investors. That's a promise.
TVE Reward has been send :

Total available assets: 499999.1988
Assets to be distributed to: 101417.43180000094
Dividend per asset: 0.8746523987604977
Summary of proposed distribution of 88705 NXT to 479 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 92661705 (10/31/2016 23:21:44 GMT)

Blitz reward has been send for the last 1 month :

Total available blitz: 4012159

Blitz to be distributed to: 3713217,9
Reward per asset: 0.001985
Summary of proposed distribution of 7373 BLITZ to 62 assetholders

Based on ownership at timestamp: (10/31/2016 23:30:00 GMT)

Thanks alpho2k
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Uhm so nothing new here eh ?
wagerr.com
another variation on the theme Zcash

umm Blitzcash has been here first lol
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
another variation on the theme Zcash
wagerr.com
let the guys do their thing, its uncommon to see a coin with platforms that are built around it and also maintained

TVE is gaining traction and constantly uptated
Fitalize is a great concept but needs more work done to enable more devices. A much better platform compared to bitwalking imo

I wont be surprised if the devs have something up their sleeves

Good points but honestly I consider this one write off/dead project.

Time for drinks.  NO LAMBO FOR YOU.

i'll just hold and stake, got my blitz reward, for just holding. dont need a Lambo, happy with my Kia.
coins that dont do anything else other than being just a coin with no platforms built seem to have more garner more interest. im surprised not many people posting here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
let the guys do their thing, its uncommon to see a coin with platforms that are built around it and also maintained

TVE is gaining traction and constantly uptated
Fitalize is a great concept but needs more work done to enable more devices. A much better platform compared to bitwalking imo

I wont be surprised if the devs have something up their sleeves

Good points but honestly I consider this one write off/dead project.

Time for drinks.  NO LAMBO FOR YOU.
Pages:
Jump to: