Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 33. (Read 84549 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
So what's new here guys ?
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
let the guys do their thing, its uncommon to see a coin with platforms that are built around it and also maintained

TVE is gaining traction and constantly uptated
Fitalize is a great concept but needs more work done to enable more devices. A much better platform compared to bitwalking imo

I wont be surprised if the devs have something up their sleeves
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
blitz team you're lacking with updates and news with all this "background" work apparently happening and "coming soon".

let's see something already.

price on trex still dead.

btw, currently, the most significant problem is not the price, but the trade volume  Shocked

it's both with this stuff.  trying to give these guys the benefit of the doubt but it's hard since these Brits apparently work slow as shit.  otherwise it just looks like they fed off the hype/pump of the fitalize thing and are now enjoying their profits for themselves and "working" until the next 'release' which can be hyped and they/others sell off coins.  i HOPE i'm wrong here.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
If you owned a bag of STRATIS, and raised 900 btc in an ICO,  would you bother replying to bagholders of your previous project?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
is the dev team still in charge?Huh

With the absence of reaction to different messages,
could have it take only 5 months to leave the boat?

Is it still worth grabing those coins or....?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
blitz team you're lacking with updates and news with all this "background" work apparently happening and "coming soon".

btw, currently, the most significant problem is not the price, but the trade volume  Shocked

legendary
Juicin' crypto

Crypto Mentat
I can not log into your account, wrote "This account is disabled"  Sad

Please open a ticket https://theviralexchange.freshdesk.com/ and we will check this for you. Do you have more than 1 account?

You guys don't resolve ticket issues, you only sent message to my box notifying me that the issue has been resolved, I was unable to claim facebook and google+ reward after performing the task. Please look to resolve this.

for Google+ rewards create a new circle for the profile you should follow - it worked for me
for Facebook you should do something else in addition to the page like, do not remember exactly, try share or another button     
Activity: 630

Please open a ticket https://theviralexchange.freshdesk.com/ and we will check this for you. Do you have more than 1 account?

You guys don't resolve ticket issues, you only sent message to my box notifying me that the issue has been resolved, I was unable to claim facebook and google+ reward after performing the task. Please look to resolve this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16602810 and please open my ticket..anyways any reason why is my account disable ? I only have one account there

thanks in advance
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
Crypto Mentat
Hi Yefet,

I've just pushed an improvement. Can you try again?

For the helpdesk, the link is in the footer of the website. Do you see it?

Thank you,

Hi, everything seems to be OK now  Smiley

Thanks for the quick help
Crypto Mentat
Hey guys,

just to let you know that dt token withdraw are enable on tve, its a nxt currency!

Hi, alpho2k

please, check/fix the NXT wallet on the TVE

I didn't receive the withdrawn DT Tokens - NXT explorer says "No matching transaction ID found"  Huh

btw, where to find TVE help desk after last update? 
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
slowest dev team evaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAr

do you mean the faster dev teams wouldn't keep their coins alive for such a long time  Grin

He mean lethargic dev team when it comes to project development and progression.
Crypto Mentat

do you mean the faster dev teams wouldn't keep their coins alive for such a long time  Grin
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Anything going on...? What are the future projects?
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Got it resolved, I had the original blitz back from 2014/03, this coin only took its name, I thought this is the original blitz.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Hey, I remembering having this coin, checked the wallet I last used, it was version 0.6.3.0, downloaded the new client but it can't load my old wallet file, it says this error :

"Warning:error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

What should I do ?

anyone any ideas?

Delete all your files except the wallet.dat file. Load up the wallet. Takes time to sync but you can use the bootstrap file with instructions https://mega.nz/#F!YR8ijKpa!ObKstbJX_CetfO4MUZgBPQ

Same error, can I send you the wallet file and see what you can do ?

bump..
Activity: 938
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
TVE Reward has been send :

Total available assets: 499999.2733
Assets to be distributed to: 101417.50630000092
Dividend per asset: 0.32667930033692516
Summary of proposed distribution of 33131 NXT to 480 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: 89984311 (9/30/2016 19:38:30)

Blitz reward has been send for the last 4 months :

Total available blitz: 4012159
Blitz to be distributed to: 3679588,9
Reward per asset: 0.007244
Summary of proposed distribution of 26656 BLITZ to 61 assetholders
Based on ownership at timestamp: (9/30/2016 23:00:00 GMT)

Cheers Alpho
Pages:
Jump to: