Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 35. (Read 84549 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
What is the plan for the future? 

Working on other fitness devices to be integrated with fitalize like Apple Watch and Microsoft band. Mobiles app for http://www.fitalize.com and http://theviralexchange.com.

Alpho2k does a fantastic Job on improving TVE regularly. User have increased significantly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Who knows, these guys work bloody slowly and don't share much. =\
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
I own 20k Blitz in 1 address in my wallet, since June. But never received Blitzrewards. I opened a ticket, 9 days ago but also nothing more then "Being processed". And now?  Huh

Sorry for the delay. Blitz rewards will be sent out at the end of the month for June, July and August.

Thanks no problem with the delay, but better communication would be appreciated.  Wink
I own 20k Blitz in 1 address in my wallet, since June. But never received Blitzrewards. I opened a ticket, 9 days ago but also nothing more then "Being processed". And now?  Huh

Sorry for the delay. Blitz rewards will be sent out at the end of the month for June, July and August.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
maybe you devs need to get signed up with this guy to run your product?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bgCo7RVML0&feature=youtu.be

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
TVE is a good thing, we can earn Stratis, viral points, now is DT token, good time to make money.   Wink

Then convert them viral points to blitz Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
TVE is a good thing, we can earn Stratis, viral points, now is DT token, good time to make money.   Wink
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
The page in problem has been corrected, you can tweet again and confirm it.
the reward for a tweet doesn't work again  Sad
I'll ask alpho to have a look. Open a support ticket.

done

thanks for the quick response  Smiley

I'll ask alpho to have a look. Open a support ticket.
Crypto Mentat

So is this coin/dev team actually doing anything?  You had such hype since name change and price was higher before and now it's dead again,wth??

the viral exchange is definitely alive  Grin

fitalize is not showing much progress but at least breathing, eg you can get your hard-walked Blitzcash there

See, lot of new coins coming up with lot of promises. Traders need to switch between coins to trade. This is happening to all coins launched in 2015. Nothing to worry. This is a cycle.

Everything we promised has been delivered.
So is this coin/dev team actually doing anything?  You had such hype since name change and price was higher before and now it's dead again,wth??

Please do not suggest that blitz cash is dead. We are working hard behind the scenes.

Fitalize- POC - earn blitz cash using your Fitbit device

TVE- Some real good traction last few months.
legendary

fitalize is not showing much progress but at least breathing, eg you can get your hard-walked Blitzcash there

See, lot of new coins coming up with lot of promises. Traders need to switch between coins to trade. This is happening to all coins launched in 2015. Nothing to worry. This is a cycle.

This right here IS the problem with most new coins (ico or not), and how/why they see such bs vol's is beyond me, esp as many are just coins with all talk and eventually have 1 pump then stagnate/die out.  Given how long blitz has been established i was assuming/hoping perhaps we see some result re. the product and ongoing plan but it's been way to quiet and you can see price drop big time from previous highs.  Not sure if this is legit chart to match quietness or if this is another pnd action coin the devs are just using to play with news and pump and get ppl to buy in and such?? 
Crypto Mentat
Could anyone tell if there is optimal size of coins' blocks in the wallet, please  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Crypto Mentat

legendary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: