Pages:
Author

Topic: [BLITZ] BLITZCASH | A brand new face for BlitzCoin | FITALIZE | TVE - page 34. (Read 84633 times)

Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Please, I will like to know how to resolve this issue, I am unable to claim my viral token on theviralexchange.com after performing the task on the facebook link. I write the support team to notify them but they replied that the issue has been resolved which happens to be wrong. I will appreciate your help to resolve this issue
I have the same problem.

Hi guys,

problem should be solve now. But, to get your points, you will need to unfollow, refresh tve page, follow again and confirm.

Thank you,
Yes, it worked!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Please, I will like to know how to resolve this issue, I am unable to claim my viral token on theviralexchange.com after performing the task on the facebook link. I write the support team to notify them but they replied that the issue has been resolved which happens to be wrong. I will appreciate your help to resolve this issue
I have the same problem.

Hi guys,

problem should be solve now. But, to get your points, you will need to unfollow, refresh tve page, follow again and confirm.

Thank you,

Unlike you mean, I also have problems claiming my tokens on Google plus also
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Hey, I remembering having this coin, checked the wallet I last used, it was version 0.6.3.0, downloaded the new client but it can't load my old wallet file, it says this error :

"Warning:error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

What should I do ?

anyone any ideas?

Delete all your files except the wallet.dat file. Load up the wallet. Takes time to sync but you can use the bootstrap file with instructions https://mega.nz/#F!YR8ijKpa!ObKstbJX_CetfO4MUZgBPQ

Same error, can I send you the wallet file and see what you can do ?
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
I have the same problem.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I own 20k Blitz in 1 address in my wallet, since June. But never received Blitzrewards. I opened a ticket, 9 days ago but also nothing more then "Being processed". And now?  Huh

Sorry for the delay. Blitz rewards will be sent out at the end of the month for June, July and August.

Were the rewards already sent?

Four month blitz reward will be paid on 1st October. Sorry about the delay.

Activity: 938
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
TVE 2.8.16 has been delivered
- Add "Subscribe to channel" option to YouTube ads
- Improve facebook url validation
- Improve Twitter tweet confirm action containing a url
- Add validation for tweet size (140 characters)
- Add email confirmation for withdraw
- Improvements in security
- Enable stratis withdraw
- Cleanup some old code

Great work Alpho . Look at the stats: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/theviralexchange.com
I own 20k Blitz in 1 address in my wallet, since June. But never received Blitzrewards. I opened a ticket, 9 days ago but also nothing more then "Being processed". And now?  Huh

Sorry for the delay. Blitz rewards will be sent out at the end of the month for June, July and August.

Four month blitz reward will be paid on 1st October. Sorry about the delay.
Hey, I remembering having this coin, checked the wallet I last used, it was version 0.6.3.0, downloaded the new client but it can't load my old wallet file, it says this error :

"Warning:error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

What should I do ?

anyone any ideas?

Delete all your files except the wallet.dat file. Load up the wallet. Takes time to sync but you can use the bootstrap file with instructions https://mega.nz/#F!YR8ijKpa!ObKstbJX_CetfO4MUZgBPQ
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
yes nice work.  now as for updates/results?  loooots of pretty graphics and talk but man this is some either slow development (yes part times devs i know i know) but also pretty slim for updates and such.  you're not giving much reason for ppl to invest or support anything there =\
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Great work alpho2k!

What should I do ?

anyone any ideas?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Not yet, this weekend.

So what is the situation with the rewards  Huh

Has the Blitz team abandoned them?

What should I do ?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
why sent BLITZ to google chrome extention Wallet can't sending, after 1 day??

Looking into this for you.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
why sent BLITZ to google chrome extention Wallet can't sending, after 1 day??

Crypto Mentat

Not yet, this weekend.

If they were sent I didn't notice  Huh

Not yet, this weekend.
Crypto Mentat

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
The coin is alive. I'm in  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: