Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology? - page 2. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Is not it? Blockchain has always been a very useful technology. In many ways it can improve data transparency and prevent fraud, which is what the world is most lacking and most needed, so its prospects are very broad.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
It is a revolutionary technology as it has proven times without number. The future is really built on the blockchain technology, with more efficient and faster transactions the world is coming closer to seeing what a perfect technology is. The only thing is that it might take a while for everyone to catch up with the tech but it is already revolutionary.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I'm sure that the future is for blockchain technologies. this is quite a revolutionary phenomenon, attracting the attention of investors. Undoubtedly, they will gradually be introduced into the social and economic life, despite numerous obstacles. The only problem is the lack of regulation
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think that Blockchain is rather an evolutionary technology. Because the revolution is a sharp upheaval. And dramatically no one now does not change anything. Everything happens gradually, but confidently.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Blockchain not lone radical nevertheless it is a find in application. We liking contemplate it liking circle the chief dais epitomizing the business process in the approaching.
Activity: 490
blockchain can really be considered a revolutionary technology, which completely changes the world and makes the possibilities of many people very clean and transparent. I'm sure that you also know this and support the blockchain
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
yes this technology will change the world, but it will not happen as quickly as we want. while this is just a stock market. not more
it is a technology of the future in my opinion so i believe that we should learn how to operate them and to get prepared
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Looking for your replies.

blockchain is rea
 a technology of the future, so i helieve in this and i be,ieve that yku will have a lot of advantages usi g them nowadays
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
yes this technology will change the world, but it will not happen as quickly as we want. while this is just a stock market. not more
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Always remember that technology always advances. What you are reading right now is the feedback from the blockchain of bitcoin which is I believe old compared to the new blockchains developed now a days. They even create a blockchain which is uses AI to boost security,speed and convenience of a transaction.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Every transaction (every block confirmation) provides some calculative powers. These amounts altogether represent the huge calculative power that stands behind the blockchain technology. So it is dangerous as well as revolutionary. This power can be used for password brute-force for example.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
i have read some whitepapers of projects and most of them are very promising yet still under development. Yes, I am also see things in a good perspective as the blockchain technology will revolutionize the decentralization of currencies.
Activity: 294
Yes, I can answer you with this question. Many countries are now strongly supporting blockchain technology, and blockchain will change human society in the next two years.
Activity: 105
Human beings need mutual trust in the course of development and trust between countries. Blockchain technology is slow to trade. But the data in the blockchain cannot be modified. If the laws of each country recognize the legal status of the blockchain. This will be the greatest achievement of block chain technology to date.
Activity: 182
As the data in the world increases the need to secure the data also increases, in the blockchain network the data does not remain in the mind of one person but is repeated across every person int he blockchain network so the security protocol is maintained
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Blockchain and cryptocurrency will be revolutionary for the money market in the future. It is predicted that the next 10 years the potential of considerable paper money will no longer be used and will instead be cryptocurrency with blockchain technology. And then blockchain technology will be widely applied in large enterprises around the world.
Activity: 608
Blockchain is a new branch of the development of the world economy and technologies. I am sure that it will help us to develop and create new breakthroughs in science and so on.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
There is no doubt that blockchain is a new technology, which has successfully attracted the attention of various countries.
So blockchain is the next generation technology, we should develop blockchain. Grin
Activity: 84
I think this is  revolutionary technology and this is future of technology. Distributed systems is not new but it is new technology and we need.
Activity: 168

Yes, I agree. Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology, and if we are also a user of crypto currency, then we should pay attention to the existing blockchain technology at this time. This technology is more advanced and makes crypto users able to use bitcoin and hold bitcoin at will. Today, it's an obligation to embed blockchain technology in every digital project, because it's fundamental.
Pages:
Jump to: