Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology? - page 3. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Looking for your replies.

Blockchain is a system that can not only be used for crypto, but blockchain will have a wide range of projects in the future. Transactions in blockchain are very transparent, and certainly reliable to make the blockchain more and more adopt. Currently, the whole world is talking about blockchain, probably so for the next few years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Yes, I think blockchain can change your life for the better. Blockchain will improve the performance of all industries, starting with financial markets and ending with drugs. Right now, I do not care what happens to the world of cryptocurrency, because blockchain will stay alive and flourish in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

I just want to say that there is no need to panic, the market will continue to grow, all the things about the negative news from cryptocurrency will always pass the time. Blockchain technology is present today, and will definitely be more advanced in the future. I do not doubt it, stay positive and stay eager for tomorrow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe that Earth and the world all around would be acceptance of blockchain, the economic things would be way better than they are now, but it is impossible in the way, that things are for now.
Activity: 196

What you say is very true. Nowadays many big companies have started researching and constantly looking for information about blockchain technology, they feel blockchain has potential, and they will apply it to their company system. Because thought, more advantages than its weakness, blockchain will be a priority in the future.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503

Blockchain is definitely revolutionary- it is based on the efforts of millions of people and is practically indestructible for as long as the Internet connection exists.
Hopefully, Lightning will solve all the problems related to the speed of transactions and fees - this will rocket bitcoin to the sky.

As for the use of quantum computer for mining, CoinFac is already implementing this idea (read here: https://nulltx.com/coinfac-announces-quantum-computing-technology-for-cryptocurrency-mining/).
Such a computer costs $5-10 million, so only wealthy miners can afford that, which brings substantial imbalance in the process of mining.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Block chain is a technology that is being used by the miners in order to earn cryptocurrency and they can also earn a huge amount of profit depending on the price of cryptocurrency in the market today so i think that block chain is revolutionary.
Activity: 126
Progress does not stand still . over time, it will gain huge popularity . and there will be good and large companies on the market that all will know and trust .
Activity: 53
blockchain is a revolution in the field of Finance, the Internet, as a competitor to banks, if the blockchain will take the community there will be easier to live
Activity: 532
many existing systems are now starting to use blockchain. This is a good system owned by current technology and can be said to be truly successful. deployment of blockchain is also very widespread and not just on crypto only. This certainly makes the blockchain will create at least crypto value being lifted because of course there is still a relationship between crypto and this technology.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
Of course, blockchain is a revolutionary technology for our time. Of course, now it is in the stage of its development and improvement, and now such issues as increasing the speed of transactions and questions of the impossibility of centralization are resolved, but even now we see how this technology finds a real use cases.
Activity: 80
I agree, because the technology of blockchain is a new technology, its data can not be changed, and it is permanently stored in this ledger. We are very in need of this technology and it avoids many false accounting behaviors. .
Activity: 378
in the future, the blockchain should become a familiar sphere of our life, so most likely it can be really called a revolution
Activity: 378
probably Yes.I believe that the blockchain is the system that opens up new horizons and opportunities for investment and improvement of what now exists
Activity: 147
according to this, if blockchain is a revolutionary technology for the expansion of adoption in almost every aspect of life as we know it and this is an innovative approach to currencies and new types of capital. In any pessimistic way and focus on its faults and weaknesses, blockchain technology is the first step in economic development. Sure, it takes some changes for the future.

Activity: 196
The blockchain is a technology that has optimized the modernity of the times that brought it into being; it has been applied to most areas of banking and education. It only allows overlapping agreements as they transaction
Activity: 462
Yes, blockchain will change the future of humanity. Every industry will be changed by the blockchain. The future world is a digital world. Everyone is just a carrier of information. Digital human.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The blockchain has invisibly penetrated into all spheres of our life and now it has become an integral part of it. I'm sure that in the future it will absolutely break our understanding of technology, is still too early
Activity: 84
I would say rather innovative technology. Humanity has not yet understood where to use it. So as she well goes absolutely everywhere. Because anonymity is a myth in our time.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, blockchain is a good start in the 21st century. In the real sense of the Internet, the future world will be interconnected. So I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: