Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology? - page 4. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
We are yet to begin to understand how revolutionary blockchain is truly is. A giant worldwide ledger that record and keep everything is a way that is immutable, transparent and unchabgeable! I think blockchain is the best technology that ever happen to human race!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Blockchain is called the "Internet of value." Blockchain is reliability - it is rather difficult to change the contents of a block in a chain, and even if some corrections are made in one copy, the rest will contain the original truthful information...
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I believe so. It's new, and it takes a lot of people for it to work so good. And right now, it's building community for it to function really well. I can see the future of blockchain in our hands.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
Even though it seems like people do not care about blockchain anymore, I am rather positive. Just look at the Internet in its early days: it was hardly used by normal people. Nowadays? Do you even know someone who was not affected by its existence? Even in 2000 people could not believe that they will use it every single day. Look, no one expected it- it just happened by the neverending progress of its features. That is the reason why I think the blockchain is underestimated at the moment. Developers just need some time to prove that we need it even when we do not know it at the moment  Wink.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
The main idea of blockchain was to create decentralized, anonymous and independent from banks method of payment. And as far as the idea is great, the anonymity isn't always that great, the achieve security we have to sacrifice our privacy, there is no other way.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think blockchain is a revolutionary technology. Because this technology is very helpful in protecting data. Not only bitcoin using this technology even other companies such as banking companies also use blockchain technology. And this is very helpful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Governments, utilities, and other stakeholders need new ways to better regulate and manage the electricity grid. Blockchain has the potential to offer a reliable, low-cost solution for financial or operational transactions to be recorded and validated across the distributed network with no central point of authority.
Activity: 99
I always think that blockchain is a very good technology, faces is the problem of throughput, however, because of the dispersion of reason, so now can't solve the problem of high throughput, then this could be solved in the future,
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
Blockchain will add significant value – improving confidence between parties, reducing friction in the value chain and speeding up complicated inter-party processes. However, It will take many years – maybe decades for Blockchain to become the dominant technology in the asset management space.
Activity: 88
I always think that blockchain is a very good technology, faces is the problem of throughput, however, because of the dispersion of reason, so now can't solve the problem of high throughput, then this could be solved in the future,
Activity: 134
Of course, blockchain is a revolutionary technology. And it will spread wider and wider every day. The main question is which country will be able to introduce blockchain technology faster than others.
Activity: 84
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Looking for your replies.

yeah, I think it's revolutionary technology. Another question is whether States need to introduce blockchain into their structure?I think not...
Activity: 350
In my opinion, blockchain is a revalutionary and innovative technology. Because I think it has changed many things in the world of economy, and also, in my opinion it can be improved in the future more.
Activity: 630
A year ago I did not know the existence of the word blockchain, and therefore not even its meaning. I started to study the cryptocurrency market and the blockchain that is at the base of the various projects and I was fascinated. I think the blockchain is a big revolution, which will improve people's lives in many sectors in the near future
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As such, Blockchain changes its perception of currency, Internet access, Bitcoin and altcoin are just a small part of Blockchain technology! I believe that future technology will belong to Blockchain!
Activity: 168
The essence of the blockchain is an open database. The data inside can not be tampered with and cannot be forged and distributed and stored in this network. Each computer in this network has a backup of this historical record.
Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology that will bring great impetus to social development
Activity: 125
I think you can't still call the blockchain as a revolutionary technology as not all people around the world change their lives because of it. It will still take years for it to become perfect and it will have to improve more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
The speed of blockchains developments and the growth of their popularity makes me believe that it's really a revolutionary technology. I have a friend in IT company and he says that they got tens of requests from different business spheres to reallocate their product to blockchains. So I think blockchains will be everywhere in a year or two
Activity: 322
I think the blockchain will revolutionize society as a whole. It will give rise to new forms of state government, which until now existed only in the dreams of utopians and philosophers. It is unfortunate that at the moment the blockchain is perceived by people primarily as material for speculation.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Blockchain technology is a revolutionary technology that is yet in its early stage. With blockchain technology data is protected and transparent which is one of the shortcomings with centralized systems. With blockchain technology transactions can be initiated anywhere in the world with no point of failure. Yes, blockchain technology, bitcoin to be precise is yet to be scalable, which is why there are other upcoming blockchains with the aim of solving this. Blockchain will revolutionize the world, just wait for it.
Pages:
Jump to: