Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology? - page 5. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Data, transactions, and business contracts are an integral part of the organization. Dane Elliot, International Business Director of Achain, a public blockchain and smart contract company, says Blockchain is growing rapidly in Indonesia, and comes as a technological revolution that changes the future better. With Blockchain, as a Value Exchange Protocol, people can imagine all transactions stored safely, transparently, and can not be deleted.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Absolutely agree with your opinion. The blockchain is a modern and fast growing technology platform on the internet. Nearly all people living on this planet know the existence of Blockchain and electronic money
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
The modern world, in the reality of the technical singularity that has come, obliges us to call any breakthrough technology is revolutionary. After all, its momentarily integrated into all the technologies already available, affecting something completely new. And the way we treat these "innovations", it is our attitude that determines how this will work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
I think you are more particular about he lightning project and i believe you have some speculations about the project. On the other hand, blockchain technology has a lot of prospects. there have been projects both past and present that have suceed in actualizing part of the benefits inherent in blockchain. perhaps those who are pessimistic about it got themselves involved in projects that did not succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I believe in the future of blockchain technology but every successful thing will change gradually.
may currently blockchain still many shortcomings but for the future there will be breakthroughs and new solutions for each problem.
Activity: 6
I don't think that blockchain can revolutionize the world like the internet for example. It's just a technology that makes many many processes much easier and transparent but there's nothing in it to make it revolutionary. But if it's implemented everywhere, life can become better that's true
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes, I don't think cryptocurrencies are necessarily great. But blockchain is definitely a great discovery that changes humans. Not many years, our life will not be inseparable from the blockchain.
Activity: 602
Blockchain in some sector can really make a revolution because of its decentralization role. In other sectors can be just useful but will not make a revolution.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Blockchain is a revolutionary new technology. But no matter how good the technology is, it has to be invested in a specific industry to be valuable, not a glossy white paper, not a noisy place of chicken feathers.

Therefore, block chain technology must be applied to the reality of the best.
Activity: 126
This is in deed revolutionary of all time.This is what the world bass been waiting for .The block chain technology has the power in the 21st century to turn the world economy and order around.This technology is so great which is not limited by barriers or borders.
Activity: 518
Blockchain is not only revolutionary, it is strategically important for the financial sector, defense and commerce. The impact and the utility of this technology would be unprecedented!
Activity: 266
Blockchain has been a revolutionary technology, the block chain as the Internet, if who made a block chain development priorities, so which country relief has dominated the world, and this is where the various national development blocks in the cause of the Blockchain.
Activity: 125
I think this is not so revolutionary technology. But this is good opportunities to create electronic currency and electronic goverment.
Also this is good opportininties for business to collect money for create new products and other technologies.
This technology will develop and will stay more faster ans safety.
Activity: 120
Blockchain is a very young technology to make any conclusions. In next 5-10 years society will be assimilate thes technology and the we will answer you question.
Activity: 98
Yes. Its a indeed a revolutionary technology. We have seen many organizations are making plan with it in differenct sectors like banking, accounting. Also I think future supply chain industries will run by blockchain technology too.
Activity: 308
Blockchain will definitely redefine the future of this planet. We can currently see and experience the action of Blockchain manifesting in various sectors- health, sports, finance, manufacturing, and so much more. We are in a good race, let us hope for more goodies
Activity: 81
blockchain is a revolutionary technology for the simple reason that it makes trust in transactions without third parties.People are now trying to develop it for the better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the blockchain is a system that not only could be used for crypto, but blockchain has a vast field. transactions in a transparent blockchain and certainly can be trusted to make blockchain more and more are adopting. in all the world is starting to become a new innovation that is very useful and worth to be used.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
There are better technologies than a classic blockchain.

For example DAG (IOTA´s kind of blockchain, blockchain 3.0) which solves scalability and transactions are much cheaper!
Activity: 271
I think that this topic is interesting for many people. Bumping this post to see more interesting arguments!

Pages:
Jump to: