Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain as a revolutionary technology? - page 6. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Looking for your replies.

I belive that it is really revolutionary technology because it allows for radical disintermediation of multiple global industries and digital currencies and other financial instruments and beauty blockchain is you do not need to talk to vendors before you start leveraging it example if I wanted to send you money today I do not need a circle or coinbase account I could just open up a free and open source bitcoin or ethereum client and send you the funds immediately and The same is true for smart contracts also
copper member
Activity: 42
Definitely yes. Many leading companies either use or implement blocking technology. Another question about crypto-currencies. How much they are necessary and useful

Alts, like most startups, need to be clearly addressing a serious pain-point in order to survive long-term.
copper member
Activity: 42
It's transformational technology.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
I think blockchain is a revolutionary technology. Because this technology is very helpful in protecting data. Not only bitcoin using this technology even other companies such as banking companies also use blockchain technology. And this is very helpful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yes, I think that blockchain can change your life for better. It will improve all industries, starting with financial markets and ending with medicine. And no matter what will be with cryptocurrency world, blockchain will live forever.
Activity: 753
Definitely yes. Many leading companies either use or implement blocking technology. Another question about crypto-currencies. How much they are necessary and useful
Why do you have doubts about the usefulness of other crypto currency, because in addition to blockchain and bitcoin technology, there are many other interesting and promising projects. I also believe that in the future we will use crypto-currencies as a means of payment.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Definitely yes. Blockchain technology is a technology that will continue to evolve over the next hundred years. Everything in our everyday life will be integrated and used in this technology.
This is real revolution Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
really what you say. if large companies have started researching and constantly searching for information about blockchain technology with all its advantages and disadvanteges, surely they will apply it to their corporate systems. because more advantages compared with the weakness
Activity: 98
Blockchain is a hierarchical database that allows the transmission of information stored on an encrypted system, thus ensuring very high data confidentiality. Blockchain technology is designed to resist data changes, once someone performs a bitcoin transaction or any virtual currency the data will be recorded and there is no way to change it. The blockchain is like a ledger that records all transactions and updates that take place simultaneously on all computers in the network. Blockchain technology allows users to make payments online directly without intermediaries and without any individuals or organizations. Blockchain was born paving the way for a fast, convenient and cost-effective e-commerce payment revolution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Blockchain not only revolutionary but it is a breakthrough in technology. We will see it will become the main platform for the financial system in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
the truth about blockchain is an experimental technology,,
so, pros and cons will always come to this blockchain,
but, in personally i believe blockchain tech will change the world soon or later  Wink
Activity: 476
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
...what will happen if we invent a quantum computer?

so we do have quantum computers today. however they are no practical threat to the bitcoin network or any other at the moment. these types of machines are really only currently used for problems in optimization. for instance if you want to route all the flights of an airline carrier in the most effective way possible. quantum computers can handle problems with many many variables. like for instance taking all starting point and end points of the destinations of all your passengers, as well as all the gates you have available at all the airports in the country, as well as how many pilots you have on staff, and the amount of airplanes the company has in service... then the computer can spit out what it believes is the most optimum outcome for which people belong on which planes in order to to get everyone to their destination in the most cost effective manner possible. quantum computers are also used in weather forecasting, where again there are a tremendous amount of data and variables and the outcome is not necessarily an exact answer but a probability a specific outcome will occur. these types of computers are EXTREMELY difficult to just write programs for and to date we have not unlocked the real potential for this kind of technology. your bitcoins are safe. you should be more concerned about Bitmain tbh.
Activity: 44
I think this is not so revolutionary technology. But this is good opportunities to create electronic currency and electronic goverment.
Also this is good opportininties for business to collect money for create new products and other technologies.
This technology will develop and will stay more faster ans safety.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It seems to me that blockchain revolution is impossible without revolution in people's minds. The main problem of our time is that people have not changed. Revolution in the consciousness of not happened. People remained true to their addiction to Fiat and so we are faced with the current crisis. Those who spread fakes that the sale of 40,000 bitcoins could provoke such a fall in prices do not understand the mechanism of price formation. This situation can significantly reduce the interest not only in cryptocurrency but also in blockchain.
True. However great and revolutionary a technology may be, it is merely nothing unless people understand the purpose of it and start using it. We are still far away from seeing mass adoption of crypto currencies and blockchain technology. There are still many people that believe that digital technology cannot be trusted and old methods must not be replaced.

Unless people get to know what blockchain is and what purpose it serves, blockchain will never be able to become revolutionary. People need to educate themselves and know how blockchain provide privacy, security, accuracy of information and anonymity.
Activity: 32
I think that this is a completely new technology and it will change our view of finance. With the invention of quantum computers nothing has changed, except for computing power. Hackers will always be.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
Hi guys, have you ever thought about blockchain? If it is really revolutionary technology? I am reading many pessimistic opinions and articles, that it is not good technology. For example speed and massive adoption, we see this problem in Bitcoin blockchain and the transactions on blockchain, because it is the oldest one and there are the biggest number of transaction stored in blockchain, will this happen to every altcoins in the future? Will the Lightining network solve this problem? Why the Lightning network is not fully released - thanks to the miners - they want bigger rewards or? And what about mining - what will happen if we invent a quantum computer? Could we really trust in decentralized anonymous transactions in today's world?

Looking for your replies.

IMHO blockchain is not revolutionary technology but it is very promising. Nowdays low rate of blockchain prevents widespread of suach a technology. But it is very usefull in the field of IT (I mean version control systems). Then next step is to introduce it into bank system.
After a quantum computer will be invented we get a new world not only in cryptocurrency but in whole cryprography. This excatly will be the revolution.
Activity: 134
I would say rather innovative technology. Humanity has not yet understood where to use it. So as she well goes absolutely everywhere. Because anonymity is a myth in our time.
Activity: 260
The blockchain as a revolution technology to related on altcoin exchange business.Although blockchain is one of the most higher coin of these new technologies, it is also perhaps the least understood. Blockchain is the distributed ledger a database that is shared across multiple sites or institutions to furnish a secure and transparent record of events occurring during the provision of a service or contract  that supports cryptocurrencies digital assets designed to work as mediums of exchange in revolution of world.The blockchain technology to support human development of revolution in this process.We have blockchains also offer a higher degree of privacy because users must use public key cryptographic tools to access the ledger and operate within the network of revolution.
Activity: 322
Yes, It is a revolutionary technology and this technology is tested by many brand businesses such as Microsoft, Amazon, IOTA etc. and it is secure too
Pages:
Jump to: