Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain future - page 5. (Read 4115 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
With the ability to share data information transparently in real time, save storage space and high security, Blockchain technology is one of the technological breakthroughs, which can be widely applied in many. the sector, and is considered the future of the global financial system.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

The blockchain I know is a network used to distribute cryptocurrency that is bitcoin and altcoin. By utilizing blockchain technology, there are many benefits that we can get, including: Broader access to finance, businesses run more efficiently and cheaply. Because by using blockchain technology everything will become automatic meaning there will be no more third party names.
Activity: 27
September 18, 2018, 05:23:53 AM
The development of Blockchain technology will likely lead to many changes in finance and banking. Accordingly, the number of jobs in the financial and banking industry will be lost, which will lead many financial and banking staff to be unemployed.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 04:50:28 AM
blockchain will never die, this has been seen from its development today
if we discuss about the future of blockchain the answer is very bright, maybe later in the future blockchain will become a necessity for the company and our task now is to introduce the blockchain world to more people so that later everyone will find the benefits and uses of blockchain beneficial and easy all payment transactions.

more people who understand blockchain will definitely be better for the development of blockhain in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
September 18, 2018, 04:30:48 AM
for blockchain, maybe I see the future of blockchain will be very good and blockchain can be a data base or transaction data collection that is very numerous and has happened so that it will have very many records in the future and is very useful for many people.
today in my country i see alot of institution is reviewing blockchain technology to be implemented in several fields.and if really implemented we will see positive impact in crypto market.
Activity: 20
September 18, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Since its inception, Blockchain technology has created many changes and changes in the world. Accordingly, at present and in the near future, Blockchain promises to become one of the "key" technologies for the development of the world that make many changes.
Activity: 23
September 18, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
The ability to explore the Blockchain technology in modern society, especially social 4.0 as this day has shown the strength and prospects of Blockchain. Blockchain offers great savings and is extremely secure.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
The birth of Blockchain marks the change and transformation of the world. This is considered one of the technologies of the future society, especially as the Internet and 4.0 technology is growing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 18, 2018, 03:43:49 AM
I think blockchains, though they're young is still effective. Of course we will see more improvements in the future especially when it comes to security and personal verification and of course safe guards from fraud and would be launderers. I just hope people still pursues this and think of ways to make transactions easier.
Activity: 22
September 18, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
blockchain technology is now good and effective, maybe in the future there is no development for this technology, perhaps more to many banking systems that will use blockchain technology.
Activity: 14
September 17, 2018, 11:37:05 PM
Blockchain is now considered as one of the greatest new technology that is being applied to some of our systems today, now we usually hear the term blockchain in the crypto world, but there is just so much more to blockchain that we are set to discover, I believe we are gonna be using blockchain in every business that will arise in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
for blockchain, maybe I see the future of blockchain will be very good and blockchain can be a data base or transaction data collection that is very numerous and has happened so that it will have very many records in the future and is very useful for many people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 07:39:59 PM
Blockchain is a technology that is currently developing. The advantages of this technology are efficiency, especially in transactions. via blockchain it doesn't need to take time when making a transaction. Because, in the transaction there is usually a third party that bridges the process. For example bank or Paypal. Moreover, this blockchain is the technology behind Bitcoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 04:57:27 PM
Block chain technology in the future will open up new directions as well as more new applications if the digital market development, then the blockchain technology will be further developed.
Later on I think blockchain will make more development and it will get more famous than this, people are now using it as they know it is the safest and easiest invention ever, we should invest our money but never forget to save all your bitcoin to wallet name as bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best currency for bitcoin the most wanted wallet is blockchain which gives safety and it increase our profit as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
September 17, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?
the blockchain offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Just like automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the blockchain you can try to build your Dapps in the blockchain just like what already did by some companies. The blockchain offers a lot of the transparency but keep the users with its encrypted data (SHA256)

And now there are quite a few ICO created to do these things although not yet applied in practice.
But I see with the potential that blockchain technology brings the blockchain future will develop and change the world.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 17, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
In my opinion, the blockchain has a great future, as this is one of the ways to combat corruption.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
I think blockchain has a perfect future. Now it faces some difficulties but that is ok. Crypto become more popular from day to day. So nothing can stop Blockchain to be a replacement of our Currencies.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
I think the future of blockchain will be very beneficial for all aspects of life, especially in areas that are in dire need of transparency in every activity such as election activities, financial activities, etc., this will be very useful to reduce the actions of someone who harms others such as corruption reduced or even people will think twice when their transactions can be seen by everyone, as well as in elections there will be no person who manipulates the number of votes for certain purposes
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 07:58:14 AM
Over the past 3 to 4 years, many giant companies alike have been developing their own interfaces and smart contracts. But in order for these efforts to really scale, there needs to be some sort of global standard, similar to the protocols that underpin the Internet.
Many countries in the world are surveying blockchain technology and those who have completed their survey said that it is the future technology and it will prevail in the world in the near future. It will hold the market and people will take benefits of this technology in the future. Cryptocurrency is one of the latest products of this technology which is growing every day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:42:28 AM
The blockchain can of course subvert the world in depth. The reconstruction caused by the blockchain is too deep, breaking everything and coming back!
The development of the blockchain is the trend of the current era. The development direction is irreversible. In the future, more functions will be developed and replaced. There is a great potential to replace the centralization, and the future is boundless!
Pages:
Jump to: