Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain future - page 2. (Read 4115 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
The blockchain is a technology of the future. It is technology that will be applied one time in the future in the entire system. The decentralized blockchain is something that can be applied on so many fields and levels of so many states and companies. Blockchain and Bitcoin is our future. We are looking forward to great things coming from changes that are going to happen in our lives and that all because of blockchain technology.

The blockchain technologies have been already used in many spheres of our life - medicine, engineering, architecture, etc. They will be used everywhere in the future.
therefore the blockchain system has a good future and this system is transparent and very good for banks, military etc.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 05:24:44 AM
people are not yet ready to present a working product, because there are no people who will use them
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
The future of blockchain? It will be applied to everthing. From payments to consumables to businesses. Look at all these projects emerging anywhere from different countries. All are racing to be the first on what they are achieving. It is the newest business in town and as more and more countries and governements recognize cryptoccurency, the more people will invest into it. Especially when ETF will be approve, we can expect another inflation. My best advice is not to sell any tokens or coins you have right now as we are considered to be the pioneers in cryptocurrency. We are only a few in numbers compared to the total population. We have a huge chance to get big profits.
Yeah it is right; in the future blockchain will take over the whole world. Gradually people come to know about this currency. It is fast growing technology and I think that it will be the final technology of this world. There will be no other technology come after blockchain. Because blockchain will take long time to hold the market throughout the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 02:19:25 AM
What blockchain brings is a more general sharing, a more general transfer of value stream basis. Therefore, if the logistics, information flow and value stream are integrated in the future, it may bring more business changes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 01:51:03 AM
blockchain is a block chain system that is designed in such a way that contains interrelated hashes that have a high level security system where if a hacker wants to enter he must break into at least 50% of the existing computers, this is an intelligent system I believe in the future there will be many things in the world which system uses blockchain,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:18:49 PM
I probably say that the future of blockchain is awesome. why? because the inventor of this thing will help the economy grow faster and make an easy transaction by using blockchain and digital currency and now a days if affect some of country and I saw the success of it if we continue use it as a part of our growing economy.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
Blockchain is our future. I think blockchain is one of the reason make people believe in crypto currency. In the future, I think that blockchain will develop more and support  bitcoin to be legalized worldwide
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 30, 2018, 09:03:43 PM
The Blockchain technology is one of the very few technologies of our time which has endless significance as it offers a vast range of usability to humanity. Every business and idea can be built on and powered by the Blockchain technology. People are becoming more familiar with Blockchain and utilizing it to solve many problems of our world and society today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 08:39:00 PM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

I think like another bussiness, some work with their project and some dont. But i do believe blockchain technology will expand and will be used by government for their service and banking.
Blockchain startups will always come and created with new project or similiar with others, and we should research before join in the project
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
I guess blockchain has a huge potential to grow bigger in the future. Blockchain, is an immutable and transparent database of records. This immutability and transparency ensures that there is no need for any third person to look after the database.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 30, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
Even though this thread is almost a year old. This is a great topic that i wanted to answer. For blockchain future? One thing that i really care about people's choice and economic movement with no corruption. Literally people will decide for it's own store of value, assets and properties with the growth numbers of blockchain platform, the future looks bright to all industry that willing to be part of this innovation. The blockchain will change the life of all human kinds- most particularly our industry where we are into.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
Blockchain technology in the nearest future will not just be synonymous with cryptocurrency alone, but will be integrated into the general process of live. So soon we have a blockchain base electoral system, blockchain base financial institutions (cryptocurrency) blockchain base medical system, blockchain based system of education. the future for blockchain is broad and enormous.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 30, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
I see a future where the whole world will be very fascinating. I see a world where every business will turn to blockchain. I see a future where blockchain will be used to do every thing possible with the technology.
For me blockchain will be used in more and more places that nowadays we won't even speculate that it is possible, crypto market is still developing and everything is telling that in few years crypto will be used all over the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
I see a future where the whole world will be very fascinating. I see a world where every business will turn to blockchain. I see a future where blockchain will be used to do every thing possible with the technology.
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

The blockchain technologies have been already used in many spheres of our life - medicine, engineering, architecture, etc. They will be used everywhere in the future.

I agree 100 per cent. Especially if you consider blockchain plus IOT combination; then the value of blockchain will certainly increase since more and more everyday applications will be possible.
Activity: 434
September 30, 2018, 07:59:56 AM
The blockchain is a technology of the future. It is technology that will be applied one time in the future in the entire system. The decentralized blockchain is something that can be applied on so many fields and levels of so many states and companies. Blockchain and Bitcoin is our future. We are looking forward to great things coming from changes that are going to happen in our lives and that all because of blockchain technology.

Activity: 287
September 29, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
I think the future of blockchain is still very good. Because blockchain is a new technology in this modern era. And of course the blockchain will develop continuously. blockchain is currently used in various industries and certainly will continue to grow. Blockchain is very good for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Blockchain lately has often been the talk of many people. Blockchain is a technology that is currently developing. The advantages of this technology are efficiency, especially in transactions. Blockchain technology was born in response to a number of parties' concerns about how centralized software works. Blockchain technology will change the way the system works as a whole, in the financial sector as well as in all industrial sectors.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
I believe in that blockchain future is going to very good, in future, many countries accept bitcoin as there payment options in many sectors, so if bitcoin useable in the worldwide country obviously in future bitcoin going to the moon, and its I believe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 29, 2018, 06:01:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: