Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 37. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 26, 2018, 02:21:07 PM
Yes, now computer games are very popular among young people. And if you can still earn when you play then this double pleasure. I think it's very cool.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 03:53:35 PM
Yes, now computer games are very popular among young people. And if you can still earn when you play then this double pleasure. I think it's very cool.
Yeah. Now i can easily tell my friends i am making money, while playing  Cool
Activity: 115
September 26, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
one of the cryptocurrency projects is to bring the game in a way that can be beneficial for those who play in it, both service providers and people who play it and this is an interesting one and I also like playing games like this and even now I am joining one of the project ICOs. playgame
I found Ether Kingdoms quite beneficial: once you fill up all your mines you can safely start trading. Good stuff!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 25, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
one of the cryptocurrency projects is to bring the game in a way that can be beneficial for those who play in it, both service providers and people who play it and this is an interesting one and I also like playing games like this and even now I am joining one of the project ICOs. playgame
Activity: 175
September 25, 2018, 04:31:57 PM
I've invested a bit into one game, got a epic item from a chest, sold it for 2 ETH. Did i really enjoyed the actual gameplay? Can't say. I did actually enjoy newfound profits. So i'm really sure, that there is a future for such projects.
September 25, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
Blockchain gaming is not something that is being talked about at every step now and at the moment it is not a priority in the development of technology, but in the future such projects as Xaya (Chimaera) can revolutionize the gaming industry and bring it to a completely different level .

Yes, i know, and i think that's why it's a field full of possibilities (of scam too, but let's not bring sad subjects up). All we had for a long time is collectible "games", but now there is plenty of blockchain projects with full pledged gameplay, that develop really fast!
Btw that Xaya look goddamn impressive!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 25, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
Blockchain gaming is not something that is being talked about at every step now and at the moment it is not a priority in the development of technology, but in the future such projects as Xaya (Chimaera) can revolutionize the gaming industry and bring it to a completely different level .
September 25, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
I actually tried some of the games from OP, and i can say, that, if the trend goes the way it goes now (which is rapid developing of aforementioned games), we can see a full scaled MMO-games in near future. I'm really hyped about that!

Yes! And the trend does have positive developments: there was a convention is Singapour, where dapp_com presented some GOOD gaming projects.
https://twitter.com/dapp_com/status/1042812683681116161
Wow! That's really impressive!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 01:33:25 PM
I think everyone might like the game, but for Blockchain development for gaming projects it might be too early, for now, this is because related regulations from the government for cryptocurrency have not received a positive thing for buying and selling. if in the future cryptocurrencies had been approved as a medium of exchange, then, of course, the game base would have been more brilliant
Activity: 311
September 25, 2018, 01:29:54 PM
I actually tried some of the games from OP, and i can say, that, if the trend goes the way it goes now (which is rapid developing of aforementioned games), we can see a full scaled MMO-games in near future. I'm really hyped about that!

Yes! And the trend does have positive developments: there was a convention is Singapour, where dapp_com presented some GOOD gaming projects.
https://twitter.com/dapp_com/status/1042812683681116161
September 24, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
Though I used to love playing games a lot when I was young but as I'm growing older, the passion for gaming has been decreasing in me. I've heard of blockchain gaming many times in cryptos and I think it's an interesting and innovative concept but I'v not really done any research on it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
I've always found blockchain games quite complicated, but if you learn to play, it's interesting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 04:27:51 PM
I like very this projects,crypto in games is awesome idea!My favorite modes is pvp,roleplay,nice to see if they have realy sucessful in this projects.Blockchain gaming industry is growing fast i think becose many peoples thinking and get involved in gaming industry,its fun and great adrenaline if u get in chempionship!
Activity: 574
September 23, 2018, 04:22:02 PM
Recently, the number of projects related to games has increased, but I do not think that in the future they will be very necessary.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
September 23, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
actually it will be easier if some famous gaming developers work together or create their own blockhain-based platforms, because it will be quite difficult for new developers because the games they offer are difficult for users
In what sense you mean they are hard? I'm partially agreed with you, but all the projects are differnt in their learning curve, really, so, all you need to know, mostly, is how to work with blockchain itself. Most of games' whitepapers i saw, provide guides for even those people, who didn't wet their toes in blockchain at all.
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 03:03:46 PM
actually it will be easier if some famous gaming developers work together or create their own blockhain-based platforms, because it will be quite difficult for new developers because the games they offer are difficult for users
September 23, 2018, 02:52:03 PM
Yeah, I really enjoyed ether kingdoms in aesthetic sense too. You can see, devs put up quite a work there. And it really sucks you in, once you start doing battles and stuff, especially with cool items (they desined very nicely). Got my first ETH there not long ago, btw.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
Everyone expresses their opinion on these or other projects, I would like to tell you about the project of Ether Kingdoms. I will be honest in my words, every fact that I have written, you can personally check. Kiss

I'll take the style of decoration in a person, higher than me.

A little information from the Internet, in occasion of this project. I'm too lazy to describe it myself, they do not pay me for it, ahah.

Ether Kingdoms - the first game with the crypto currency game Free-2-Play with Proof Of Stake mining. Unlike other alternatives, Ether Kingdoms offers its players intelligent visualization, full gameplay and is based on its own PoS marketplace called Imps.

Is it possible to make money on this project, and how? (Too information from the Internet)

Imps are both tokens in the game, as well as key characters that earn real money to players. Players can earn significant rewards for mining (up to 1% per day). To get to 1%, players will need to send the maximum number (10,000) of imps to the mine. To achieve this, players get a kind of main gaming site that guarantees them a constant profit.

Now you understand what the project looks like, right?
My facts about the project for three months of the game.

1. I liked the fact that imps tokens can be obtained for FREE in 3 ways:

|. Airdrop distribution of tokens
||. Mine in the mine
|||. Join the project telegrams - get 10 tokens
||||. Buy on the crypto-exchange.

Conclusion: I can proudly tell you that this is the FIRST free game.

2. In the game an interesting quest program, they are also airdrops, for which you receive boxes with imps or artifacts.

3. Unlike other projects, in this game, there is a full-fledged gameplay, not, and not just a collection / sale of something.

4. As you know, on other projects people pay commissions for any action on the detachment, right there, there is no such thing. You pay interest only when you take the money to your purse.

5. The game has a lot of gear for its imps, weapons, etc., really, it's fun to do it, even if you do not know what bitcoin is, but just came to earn money and have fun killing time.

6. There are a lot of discussions of this project in the thread on the forum (bitcointolk), and all people are happy. I hope that in the future the interest to the project will remain the same, and then anything can happen Smiley

You know that there is more if you do not have enough: there are clans, locations, for joint passage with friends, global bosses. Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: