Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future - page 38. (Read 59512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
My critical opinion about the EtherCraft project (this is the 8-bit RPG Game)

It is divided into three independent sections:

1. items - here you can get, buy and sell a variety of accessories;

2. Refining - here you can improve items on a certain technology to sell them more expensive;

3. Video game - the main section in which each user will receive a character and be able to play them, discover objects and kill enemies.

The project was released too early, many bugs, itself a boring, really boring game.

To whom is the interesting 8-bit theme?
Everyone?
Count how many already have 8-bit games.
Piece 5, the minimum.
From this there is nothing interesting, it is so difficult to create something modern?

You know, I was still enraged - the concept of the game is completely incomprehensible. There will be a video game, and that, you will fight with yourself.
Need a fighting 1 on 1.

The only plus that I liked - there is a translation into Korean and Japanese.

Respect you, the developers.
It's ironic, is not it? Roll Eyes
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 01:25:52 PM
Yeah, game looks pretty cool. It reminded me of old-school browser fighting games, where you lvlup, buy gear and kill all kinds of monsters, then fight players.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:59:35 AM
Well, I decided to try the CryptoFights project, because everyone is discussing it so vigorously. I lost about 2-3 weeks there, and here is my opinion if someone does not like it, or do you think that it was "bought" - what did you forget at this forum?)

1. Convenient functional of the game, it's all lucidly told: how to earn, how to sell, how to win in battles.

2. Good graphics, of course, this is not GTA 5, Metro Exodus, but, for 2018 - very good graphics.

3. An ineffective system of fights (a fight between player 1 and player 2), knock out armor, weapons, sell them, give cuffs to other players, or they to you. I like it very much.

4. As for the administration of the project, initially, I thought that they did not communicate with the players, and they simply did not care. But when I had a conflict with the account - I almost lost it, through my fault (ps never trust friends from the Internet) - the administration of the project helped me to restore it, really, it was very nice.

5. Well, and lastly, a pleasant fact - their token is sold very actively, believe me. So, if you came to make money, I think you'll like it Smiley

There were, of course, in the project and small bugs, but they are actively corrected over time. This is my personal opinion, there are tons of stupid projects that try to suck out money from you and everything, right there, not right.

All good Roll Eyes
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:54:29 PM
Hey there!
Lately i have been on a lookout for blockchain games, which i think is quite a hot topic now.

There are some where the whole gameplay is looking at the picture of a token you mined, and on the other hand - games with actual gameplay, for what it's worth.
Besides obvious Cryptokitties, i've assembled a list of games that took my attention:

1) CryptoSpaceX - beautiful space-themed project, they released Ep.1 i think, but i haven't looked at it much since July, so i might be wrong.

2) Ethercraft - you could say it's a roguelike-ish kind of game? Nice pixel graphics, live market.

3) CryptoSaga - for those of you, who loved jRPG's, here's a cool one. Animations is decent, have potential.

4) Ether Kingdoms - cute red\blue dorks mine themselves, and then go to battles to die. Very good art, and gameplay is decent too.

5) EtherRock - i wanted to include that one, because the idea is just funny. It reminds me of infamous potato salad kickstarter, in regards of effort, but those rocks are selling still.

6) Angel Battles - PvP oriented game, as far as i figured, very nice art, in my opinion, but the breeding part (regarding Angels) got me surprised a little bit there.

7) CryptoFights - 3D graphics aren't something to write home about, but gameplay seems interesting. PvP is my jam.

So, that's not at all everything that i laid my eyes upon, but those are prime examples i'd say, at least for me. I do, of course, enjoy interaction with another people in MMO games,
so my favorits are a little bit biased: numbers 1, 4, 6, 7. What are your opinions on future of blockchain gaming? If You have some games you've already tried, share your experience.
I'd like to add to list of things something new to look at, maybe even invest, as i strongly believe, that blockchain gaming possibilities are almost limitless.
Pages:
Jump to: