Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain or Cryptpcurrency? - page 2. (Read 1169 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
I think that there can be a lot of blockchains, they are needed for different functions, but cryptocurrencies need a maximum of a few pieces.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 05:24:41 AM
In fact, the blockchain does not require cryptocurrency as a dependency, because blockchain products do not rely solely on cryptocurrencies as a payment method!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 05:10:42 AM
Blockchain is a technology which is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain
While cryptocurrency is one of the implementations of blockchain technology.  A digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography. Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency
Blockchain will definetely exist even "if" cryptocurrency can't survive.
Activity: 252
December 07, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
I think you cannot compare these two. Because one is a big part of another. without blockchain there would not be any crypto currency and without crypto currencies, blockchain would never reach such popularity.
Activity: 333
December 07, 2018, 04:51:29 AM
The cryptocurrency currency market is already on the road to death, many coins will disappear, but bitcoin you don't have to worry about its future. Blockchain is now very difficult to invest, thinking that the application of blockchain technology will take time, and there is a relationship between blockchain and coins, so Bitcoin will definitely take off again.
Activity: 294
December 07, 2018, 04:38:48 AM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?

Of course I vote for blockchain. The whole point is in it. It is the blockchain that can be the technology that will change everything significantly. But I do not believe that in the end it may be that the current cryptocurrency will help in the future
Activity: 490
November 29, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
in my opinion both of them are interconnected and very useful and profitable, don't let these two things just disappear, we must be prepared with new technology and make changes to be more advanced and modern.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 09:18:09 AM
Hey guys, there are two different difenitions: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. A lot of experts say that crypto is going to die soon but blockchain itself is a very useful technology. What do you think are they right? Do you think blockchain can exist without cryptocurrency?

The fact that projects make their currency is simply to attract a large amount of investment. Yes, and participation in the market. Who will refuse this. And you can use the technology without cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

At this point they are both going hand in hand together, it does not mean that they are the same thing though but the topic of the blockchain cannot be broached without bringing up the topic of the cryptocurrencies that came with it. Yes the blockchain can exist without cryptocurrencies which is why you see that it is possible to integrate it with already existing technologies
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
I think not, because crypto is the fuel for the blockchain, think for yourself to confirm the block of information, electricity is consumed, if there is no crypto then miners will not earn, there will be no miners will not be blockchain. Yes, maybe at the State level and there will be a blockchain without crypto, but they will not care about private companies, but private companies will use any calculation in crypto, just need a direct bridge between crypto and Fiat money, which can solve all problems.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
Each of these has its own goals. Blockchain would be very useful in many areas primarily in the state apparatus and in the field of banks.
copper member
Activity: 232
November 21, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency is like the two sides of a coin. I don't think cryptocurrency will die. If blockchain exists in the world, cryptocurrency will exist. Blockchain is the advanced and useful technology now a days.
Activity: 268
Merit: 24
November 21, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
How can they use the blockchain without cryptocurrency?
As far as I know blockchain is build for cryptocurrency. So it means blockchain is useless without cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
i have always thought blockchain has something to do with crypto, doesn't it? anyway, blockchain is noe can be seen on many sites inppon the internet, spin off of it may be really vast
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
November 21, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Indeed these two concepts vary on a very fundamental level and the one can do without the other. But not going into crypto or blockchain definitions, as you can find those across so many credible web resources, however, the point of blockchain is to secure, to some extent decentralize, and make irrefutable evidence of transactional activities. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies are needed for tokenization and reward implementation systems. I'd give a very good example.

Hinounou, a very new wellness project wants to blockchain wellness data and system through AI, while providing incentives for its consumers - the aging population. I quite like the concept and have recently become a fan of the project; in that, the blockchain aspect of the project helps to distributed quality information about the aged citizens' health data across research institutes, pharmaceutical firms and other medical related industries, oh, as well as insurance firms. The aim is to prevent chronic illness by detecting early signs through special robotics... Okay, you can read up the rest yourself, however, consider that the tokenized aspect of the project (the cryptocurrency) works to incentivize 'seniors' to live long healthy lives and be supported by an income.
Activity: 182
November 21, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
I thought these are two different definitions? Blochain is the process and cryptocurrency is a product?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Yes, sure blockchain technology can exist without cryptocurrency but the opposite can't be because blockchain technology is the backbone of cryptocurrency. A lot can be done by using blockchain technology and this is what the companies are studying now as to how they would be able to integrate blockchain technology into their system so that their transactions would be smooth as possible and less costly.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
Blockchain can survive without crypto, but only in private form like database of company. What about crypto - it`s imposible to exist without blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 18, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
In fact, the blockchain does not require cryptocurrency. The blockchain creation app helps humans, but they can accept payments in other ways!
Activity: 396
November 18, 2018, 04:51:06 AM
It is just data when the blockchain leaves the cryptocurrency. When the cryptocurrency leaves the blockchain, it is just hype. They are very common, and cryptocurrencies create blockchains. But not all blockchain coins are worth investing.
Pages:
Jump to: